Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,750 members, 7,827,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2892 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by OldGlory1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2006
What does it matter where someone is located? Anyone can Lie that they are here and how do you regulate a Forum, that is made up of different Nigerians. Nigerians in the Diaspora do not like being told what to do in general. Nigerians in the West make this site exciting and i do not care where the person is located. I am looking to talk and not looking for a wife. www.match.com needs to know my location so they can find me a nice SWG to play with my balls. But www.Nairaland.com needs my Location for what exactly? If you want to know where someone is, simply ask and if you do not want someone to know where you are, simply lie. It is called cyberspace!!!
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by ikamefa(f): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
Old Shame:

What does it matter where someone is located? Anyone can Lie that they are here and how do you regulate a Forum, that is made up of different Nigerians. Nigerians in the Diaspora do not like being told what to do in general. Nigerians in the West make this site exciting and i do not care where the person is located. I am looking to talk and not looking for a wife. www.match.com needs to know my location so they can find me a nice SWG to play with my balls. But www.Nairaland.com needs my Location for what exactly? If you want to know where someone is, simply ask and if you do not want someone to know where you are, simply lie. It is called cyberspace!!!

love this post! best post so far am lovin it

love this thread! hehehehehe! " grin "

and that siggy na die! grin
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by delarontus(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2006
Seun, please i'll like you to reply Donzman's query because i've also been experiencing that and i don't want to read every 'crap' on the forum. Its frustrating to read all the topics on the forum and search for topics you have contirbuted to.

I'll like to continue using Nairaland like an email account i.e check messages and new interesting topics, kapish!
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by dominobaby(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2006
Wow. Delarontus are you still on nairaland? Long time girl!
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by delarontus(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2006
Yes i am. Someone should please tell Mr. Admin to answer our questions. If there's a problem we need to know! angry
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by MyPeace(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2006
Pls Seun, answer the question, its really fustrating. i had tot am the only 1 experiencing this.
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by somegirl(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2006
Seun, I just noticed something that you might want to change; it might be confussing.

Edit Profile
You can change your personal information on this page. This information will be displayed throughout Nairaland Forum. If you aren't comfortable with sharing some information, simply skip it - nothing here is required.
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by Seun(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2006
Wow, thanks! Talk about sending mixed messages. cheesy
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by somegirl(f): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2006
Well, it's easy to lose sight of some tiny detail in such a huge forum. smiley
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by dayo23(f): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2007
seun i think i support ur rule.
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by Seun(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2007
Thanks!
Re: Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members by Mcleo007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Seun, i disagree with you on signature animations. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Born Without Hands Shows How She Takes A Shower / Who Should Apologise First ''farano Or Luedave''?? / 8 Important Documents You Should Have As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.