Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal (3524 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

a tranny is already a celeb....
you missed a great opportunity.
Sometimes You are funny in a really weird way.grin
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well, the average woman doesn't go about head butting people and knocking their teeth out, so I can't really fault the judgement.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Sometimes You are funny in a really weird way.grin

i am unique! cheesy
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

i am unique! cheesy
Who told you that?tongue
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Who told you that?tongue

audu!
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

audu!
Lol, you ain't met him.cheesy

Btw, you remember that lady? She says to tell you she misses you loads.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
edwife:

Lol Tim,i am out of stock. grin
Yeah? angry angry. Of all days?
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you ain't met him.cheesy

Btw, you remember that lady? She says to tell you she misses you loads.

tell the lady i will get in touch as soon as i can.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by freecocoa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

tell the lady i will get in touch as soon as i can.
Okies.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

a tranny is already a celeb....
you missed a great opportunity.
You're very funny.

Apart from Caitlyn Jenner who's milking the attention and a few others.
I don't think all of them fancy all that attention.
I know I wouldn't if I was one.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
cococandy:

You're very funny.

Apart from Caitlyn Jenner who's milking the attention and a few others.
I don't think all of them fancy all that attention.
I know I wouldn't if I was one.

you mean if you transform into a guy with a brand new pënis, you would not fancy some attention? cheesy grin

haven't you seen dapsy baby all over the blogosphere milking the moment & getting paid for her lewd stories?
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

you mean if you transform into a guy with a brand new pënis, you would not fancy some attention? cheesy grin

haven't you seen dapsy baby all over the blogosphere milking the moment & getting paid for her lewd stories?

Who's that?
I haven't even heard of her.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:

Who's that?
I haven't even heard of her.

google stephanie rose
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

google stephanie rose
Oh I know her.

Didn't know they call her dapsy baby too.

Abi Na you form that nickname for her? grin
I wouldn't put it past you
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:

Oh I know her.

Didn't know they call her dapsy baby too.

Abi Na you form that nickname for her? grin
I wouldn't put it past you

met him before when he was still a cross-dresser in OAU. his nickname then was dapsy baby.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

met him before when he was still a cross-dresser in OAU. his nickname then was dapsy baby.
Oh okay.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by armyofone(m): 3:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Coco, see how he awarded you a brand new penesee. Good thing dey reach your hand sis grin

coogar:

There should be cells made for them.
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2015
freecocoa:
l'm trying really hard to understand this comment.
Try reading it word 4 word...u myt finally understand it
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by olashas(f): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2015
fr3do:
Your own don finish
My thoughts exactly grin grin
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin

Her/anus and hermaphrodite vagina go resemble pipe hole by the time he/she's released

Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by montezz(f): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

i wonder why this made the news.
shim will not be the first vulnerable inmate in the prison system. they should put shim in ad-seg, abeg!
Shim........lwkmd!
Re: Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal by coogar: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
armyofone:

There should be cells made for them.

they are criminals!
the state spends a huge chunk of your taxes already keeping these criminals off the streets. now, you want them to be spoon-fed again?

montezz:

Shim........lwkmd!

montezz, why are you laughing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice / How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget? / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.