Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) (33766 Views)

Buhari At Ministerial Retreat For 2017 Budget (Photos) / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is that not Saka in the second picture? grin grin
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by naijapips02: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
thats my bubu
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Campusser(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
We are watching on 3D HD.
NO RETREAT
NO SURRENDER
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by xreal: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
That ADC na fine man .

I know even I.G of police can never be as fine as that.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by anonimi: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Do we still need a soldier to stand behind our civilian presidents, after 16 years plus of continuous democracy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OdSdtxPXRrA/VjtdiXBs5iI/AAAAAAAHNuw/ogE0_XYYsZY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dullard again!
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by thetelz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
anonimi:
Do we still need a soldier to stand behind our civilian presidents, after 16 years plus of continuous democracy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OdSdtxPXRrA/VjtdiXBs5iI/AAAAAAAHNuw/ogE0_XYYsZY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

lmao! who no need security for this naija
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by eleko1: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Send the data and collect ur money.
clintondata1:
kul
deal undecided undecided
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by DeGenius3(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good.

I Am NOT A Fan of ANY Politician, but i think that
this present administration have roughly 3 years
to deliver on their numerous "promises"

no matter the wrong steps they've taken from
the onset, i think they can learn and "change"
since it's their slogan

I also believe that if these guys have
this country at heart, and they really work as
a team in delivering value to Nigeria as a country,
they will do well to an extent.

and at the end, even though they won't really
do everything, with the amount of input and
effort they expended, they will be appreciated.

See My Signature For Cool Stuff

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by ibisko04: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
olaezebala:
this ain't funny anymore.
Why is it that the only time ma President name use style make news na 'photo of Buhari' ?
So te baba de follow Tonto Dikeh drag front page wen it comes to photo.

Diaris God oo
You de make me laugh. No be him fault now, Na people wey de take him picture and uploading it you go blame.
Baba is doing his things, paparazzi are also busy doing their own.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by NAPOLION7: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
I can see that's good.......
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Codedb2: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
coolitempa:
Seriously speaking, does buhari or did buhari not know, prior to entering government that action and not pictures is what we need. This man is beginning to annoy me big time if we do not start to see concrete changes...... ...abi change na by mouth...

Ntoooooor cheesy
Just the beginning
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by bokey(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
that's our working President
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
we waiting....
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Abugab(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is a great move.
Preparation meeting opportunities is a great combo that brings great dividends.
I really love this move by PMB as the ministers have to have their minds prepared and align with the vision of PMB.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by 7lives: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Codedb2:

Ntoooooor cheesy
Just the beginning

Beginning of what? you still don't get it do you?, that your hate for baba cannot stop an idea that have come to stay.
useless governors, presidents, senators or whatever will be thrown out by the electorates, power belongs to the people.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
coolitempa:
Seriously speaking, does buhari or did buhari not know, prior to entering government that action and not pictures is what we need. This man is beginning to annoy me big time if we do not start to see concrete changes...... ...abi change na by mouth...

So, should we ask members of the state house press corps to stop doing their jobs? Or you don't know that different media houses have accredited representatives covering activities of the Presidency?
If you must criticize Buhari, at least do so from an informed point of view.

Mr. President, do quick. The economy is at a standstill.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
dabossman:

So, should we ask members of the state house press corps to stop doing their jobs? Or you don't know that different media houses have accredited representatives covering activities of the Presidency?
If you must criticize Buhari, at least do so from an informed point of view.

Mr. President, do quick. The economy is at a standstill.

Fair enough that the press must cover activities but the point is this, Buhari has as far as I know, not done anything to tackle the poor economy since coming in, other than fighting corruption. The fight against corruption is commendable but until I start seeing results from successful prosecutions, his government will not be getting any pats on the back from me. But the point is that however important corruption is, he needs to get a programme out to jump start the economy.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by therapistmrs: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
nice one
therapistmrs..com
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by therapistmrs: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God for their safety.the minister of aviation as his job cut out for him/her.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by aniere: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
waste of time ............ the economy is in doldrums..... this country need leaders who understands the fundamental problems facing and who can think out of the box. cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry very unfortunate, we are yet to have one.
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by inkreezz(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Ministers without portfolio hahahahahaha Nigeria
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Ozededes: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year, buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 08059414703

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by MrImole: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Ozededes:
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 08059414703

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.
Stop that kind thing, year wey remain just 55days. Which type house I wan own at this time?
Re: Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Ozededes: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrImole:

Stop that kind thing, year wey remain just 55days. Which type house I wan own at this time?
Sir we have landed properties, and concerning the remaining days of the year, you can still own a property if you want to, Visit our office at 34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos. Do not be bothered about the number of days left, but the number of achievement you have completed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.