Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone (2812 Views)

Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? / Top Sites To Download Pc Games For Free 2017 / Install Games For Xbox 360 and converting/Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
On different occasions now I have downloaded games from revdl andropalace play.mob

They all worked for my own fone
But when I send d data and apk to another persons fone
Despite d fact dat am sending d zip data file n apk to d same model of fine,I have extracted it,put it in obb d exact same way it is on my own fine

It doesn't just work

So my question is

Does games we download on revdl playmob and co

Can't we gv other android users d game

Or must dey originally download it

Is it dat does games r not transferrable
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by DMC66(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Perhaps something went wrong along the line because if you say games are not transferable then I don't think those guys with laptops sending games and other useful application are there for nothing,which games are you talking about and which phone
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by lekjons(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:
On different occasions now I have downloaded games from revdl andropalace play.mob

Despite d fact dat am sending d zip data file n apk to d same model of fine,I have extracted it,put it in obb d exact same way it is on my own fine

It doesn't just work

So my question is

u're talking of hd games right? it works, it's u that doesn't get it.

quote me if u still haven't get it, maybe i can help.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
lekjons:
u're talking of hd games right? it works, it's u that doesn't get it.

quote me if u still haven't get it, maybe i can help.

Yes HD games sir
I still haven't figured it out sir

Pls help me sir

I have it on my own fone it is working perfectly,I kno how to download games and install dem,d cache,apk and putting d obb files properly.

But anytime i send d zip file into other ppls fone and extract it and put them in d exact right folder in d persons as it is on my own phone, it never just works.

All dey all say is error in connecting to network,and I always make sure d persons fone has steady data.

It never just works.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by lekjons(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Yes HD games sir

Pls help me sir

I have it on my own fone it is working perfectly,I kno how to download games and install dem,d cache,apk and putting d obb files properly.

But anytime i send d zip file into other ppls fone and extract it and put them in d exact right folder in d persons as it is on my own phone, it never just works.

All dey all say is error in connecting to network,and I always make sure d persons fone has steady data.

It never just works.
answer these questions;
* what is the name of the game?
* what is the name of your phone and the phone you sent it to?
* what is your phone's os version(4.2, 4.4, 5.0 etc...)?
* what is the os version of the phone you sent it to?
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
lekjons:
answer these questions;
* what is the name of the game?
* what is the name of your phone and the phone you sent it to?
* what is your phone's os version(4.2, 4.4, 5.0 etc...)?
* what is the os version of the phone you sent it to?

The games name is GTA sanandreas and asphalt8
Both downloaded from revdl and play.mob
My tones name is Infinix hot note 1gb/16gb
The name of d persons fone is Infinix hot note 2gb/32gb
Both foness is 4.4.2 KitKat.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by lekjons(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

The games name is GTA sanandreas and asphalt8
* root the other phone if possible(optional)
* go to setting>developer options then *tick* "usb debuging"
* go to settings>security then *tick* "allow installation from unknown sources"
* it may be that the person didn't unzip it correctly, so, send the gamefiles(unzipped one) from your own phone, i.e from; android>obb>com.rockstargames.gtasa>*gamefiles* from your phone to the other one
* in the hot note pro, place the gamefiles u sent to it into android>obb(if there is no "obb" folder, create it), then create this folder into obb "com.rockstargames.gtasa", don't make mistake here, type it correctly, like this; com.rockstargames.gtasa
* then place the gamefiles(1.8gb and 300+mb) inside it, i.e android>obb>com.rockstargames.gtasa>*gamefiles*
* install the game apk
* u can restart ur phone
* then open the game and play in offline mode!
* the compatibility of those apks varies with different phones, so try downloading other game apks i.e. the 10mb/19mb version
note: if u want to uninstall the game, make sure u move the gamefile away from obb, else it will delete everything together

if it still didn't work holla at me..

i've never download asphalt before..
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by lekjons(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Yes HD games sir

Pls help me sir

I have it on my own fone it is working perfectly,I kno how to download games and install dem,d cache, apk and putting d obb files properly.

It never just works.
the apk varies, try other ones

it doesn't require data to be able to play, infact put the phone u're trying to install it to in "flight mode" before u begin the procedures

then hope u knew that the gamefiles are two i.e 1.51gb(zipped) and 1.8gb(unzipped).. and the other one 253mb(zipped) and 300+mb(unzipped)
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by kolexepana: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Yeah..
Mostly if you're using android
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by Emeka71(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
eniolaamoda:

It doesn't just work

So my question is

Use file-share.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Emeka71:
Use file-share.

File share will only send apk na
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
eniolaamoda:

File share will only send apk na

Boss,download apk in heaven and data in the sea won't stop them from working together once it works in one.

Use flashshare to send apk and send the data folder straight with it like that with flash share.

Move it to the correct folder and I'm sure it works perfectly.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

Boss,download apk in heaven and data in the sea won't stop them from working together once it works in one.

Use flashshare to send apk and send the data folder straight with it like that with flash share.

Move it to the correct folder and I'm sure it works perfectly.

U remember me rite,I did everytin perfectly
D ish is dat
Has anybody done it
Sending HD games with cache n installing successfully
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by DMC66(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
eniolaamoda:

D ish is dat
Has anybody done it
I've done it with fifa 14 from infinix hot to tecno h5
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
DMC66:
I've done it with fifa 14 from infinix hot to tecno h5

Pls just tell us how u did it step by step don't leave any details out

Did u send via btooth
Flashshare
How how how
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by DMC66(f): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Pls just tell us how u did it step by step don't leave any details out

Did u send via btooth
Flashshare
How how how
there's no big deal there as I do it all the time,send the apk and the already extracted obb/data file....install the apk and move the extracted obb/data files to the right folder....sometimes some games' folders can be moved to sdcard/android/obb or sdcard/android/data or sdcard/gameloft...some even stay at 'sdcard'
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2015
eniolaamoda:

D ish is dat
Has anybody done it
I have done it several times with fifa 14, gta, asphalt ,modern combat and the likes.

All I do is send the apk and complete game folder and data file through flashshare or xender, I just move the folder to the appropriate place and then install the apk.I will continue the game where the other person stops, U just erase that and start new game.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by eniolaamoda: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

I have done it several times with fifa 14, gta, asphalt ,modern combat and the likes.

All I do is send the apk and complete game folder and data file through flashshare or xender, I just move the folder to the appropriate place and then install the apk.I will continue the game where the other person stops, U just erase that and start new game.

I feel this method

Bcus wen I move via memory card sometimes I don't move some d saved files

U kno if u play game some files will start stroring demselfs as u keep reaching and saving new stages in d game

So I guess bcus I ignore sending does as well days what is causing it
Re: Please Is It Possible To Send Games Downloaded On Sites To Another Phone by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
eniolaamoda:

I feel this method

Bcus wen I move via memory card sometimes I don't move some d saved files

U kno if u play game some files will start stroring demselfs as u keep reaching and saving new stages in d game

So I guess bcus I ignore sending does as well days what is causing it

U grab, don't forget,apk installation is the last of the process. the obb file folder would be in the obb folder and data will be in the data file all in main android folder. You good to go man.

(1) (Reply)

10 Cases Of Extreme Video Game Addiction / I Need A Hacked Slim Ps3 Console / Ps3's Ram And Rsx Explained: (ps3 Potential)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.