Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery (48722 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by FaithDaniel(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:
She should just cut small and dash those babes with nothing...
cirosly I will gladly receive from her
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The way I am? You know me? cheesy

From your profile picture (if my guess is right)
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
..see what some girls are looking for. she wants to reduce hers cheesy.
Irony of life!
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
FaithDaniel:
cirosly I will gladly receive from her

Hehheheehe. . . calm down nau!
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

From your profile picture (if my guess is right)
Okay, which of the ladies is moi?
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by lovely17(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
mtchew she Ain't fine sef tongue
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin you wan enhance again madam, go marry you dey enhance, maybe you need to enhance your relationship.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Old cargo
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by femi4: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mtheww...breast is overrated
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by FaithDaniel(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
discoprophet:

Hehheheehe. . . calm down nau!
loool delay is dangerous
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by herald9: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nah. Instead reduce your bra size.
When it's well-packaged, no one will pay attention to how busty they are.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by realteflon(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
That's what brings all the men to her yard. She better no reduce ahm
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by openmine(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
d heading is misleading... sadly,d first page comments simply shows dat most of d individuals on nairaland don't read d contents of a thread before commenting...smh
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by cao(f): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
...because "breast reduction" is more difficult to type than "a plastic surgery on her breast" or "breast plastic surgery"...
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by tudeyzamani: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chisos¡¡¡¡¡¡
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by j4sure(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
So wetin make we do about the news ooooooooooooooooooo
Airforce1:
Soul Diva, Waje is open to the idea of having plastic surgery on her breasts, but not the one you have in mind.

The singer recently revealed that rather than go for breast enhancement surgery, she would like to have breast reduction surgery.

She made the revelation on this week’s episode of MTV Base Word On The Street with VJ Stephanie while responding to a question from Twitter user @kazzang who asked, “Would you ever consider plastic surgery?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDF4IdCLVcA

http://ynaija.com/id-like-plastic-surgery-make-boobs-smaller-waje-opens-mtv-base-real-talk/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ruLmhhvT5rU/Ub_-bo6Cg6I/AAAAAAABLas/PaeHGFbIZDc/s640/see_singer_waje_big_bobs_photos.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by PunterTim(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Oh No,Don't Do It.
Me Likey
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Bashmantech: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
if waje dey consider, wetin cossy go do with her own??
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by elkhalifah(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
We Love it Big!!
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Jetjacky(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
And has she thoughr about what her husband would want? Or does she feels like remaining single for the rest of he life?

1 Like

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
LORDDICE:
. the speed at which d guy above me types, is OUT of earth
Are you a learner?
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Okay, which of the ladies is moi?

You are the first Lady
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

You are the first Lady
Behind every successful man cheesy

Check again wink
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by obiorathesubtle: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
I pity her, she knows that immediately she removes her bra. Those two watermelons will collapse like old buildings and she wants to reduce them, please tell the doctor not to throw the fat from the breast away, let him put it inside your head, maybe it'll increase your sense! This might be your only chance to kill two birds with one stone. Olodo! Breast reduce ni!
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
C0022E50B, pls fellow nairalanders, join this bbm channel and vote for me, I am contestant number 4, thanks and God bless you all kiss
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by richvictor: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
She wan tel evribori say she get big b. #publicity tins
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Behind every successful man cheesy

Check again wink

Yes na! You are the first lady behind her guy, others are just 'follow snap'cheesy

As in the guy's First Lady,
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

Yes na! You are the first lady behind her guy, others are just 'follow snap'cheesy

As in the guy's First Lady,
Choi cheesy
See as you change am sharply.

And he's not my guy, more of a younger bro.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by andyanders: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
90% of all these so called breasts are just slippers of which are been held with the help of iron braziers to stand.Let them remove their bra and you see who has good breast.

1 Like

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by charlesucheh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
People dey look for big breast, waje dey reduce....eeeeeeya! #botched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.