Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery (48723 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Choi cheesy
See as you change am sharply.

And he's not my guy, more of a younger bro.

Lolzzz. Aburo ke? You must be really missslimbody. Your type are forever young. Nice
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:
She should just cut small and dash those babes with nothing...

U mean like Di'ja dem?
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
If the bobbie is still standing she should leave it for me.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by franklingud(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ruLmhhvT5rU/Ub_-bo6Cg6I/AAAAAAABLas/PaeHGFbIZDc/s640/see_singer_waje_big_bobs_photos.jpg[/img][/quote]
The 2nd pic, she luks lyk a white-painted sepulchre
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Seculent: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Airforce1:
She needs it
Her breast is too BIG
That breast is moderate.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Godsonkemz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
She just wanna attract public attention to her boobs
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

Lolzzz. Aburo ke? You must be really missslimbody. Your type are forever young. Nice
Aburo ni o.
6yrs 4mnths younger for that matter
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Mostprecious(f): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well, she z endowed jst like me, buh I love ma self, ma boobs nd ma skin re to die for, dts d sexiest part of me, therefore I won't reduce it for anythin in the world. Waje has her reasons though!
Meanwhile download cool circular dancehall from ma kid bro of life; so talented! Leave ur comments! Thanks guys!
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/42251
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Aburo ni o.
6yrs 4mnths younger for that matter

Really? Hmmm. You don't look it at all.

Haveb taken a second look at the photo, I see your face better. You are much older than the guy.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

Really? Hmmm. You don't look it at all.

My size deceives lots of people.
Someone asked me sometimes last year, if I have finished secondary school and I was like shockedshockedshocked
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

My size deceives lots of people.
Someone asked me sometimes last year, if I have finished secondary school and I was like shockedshockedshocked

Hahaha, I can imagine the feeling, cheesy.
But has your size being beneficial at other times?

Btw I don't see you looking small. You have a matured face.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
wellmax:

Hahaha, I can imagine the feeling, cheesy.
But has your size being beneficial at other times?

Btw I don't see you looking small. You have a matured face.
Beneficial?? None that I can re-call.

We don turn this thread to whatsapp cheesycheesy
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm see succulent milk factory grin
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by masqot(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2015
wetin concern me? She should go and ask how addictive it is. Shebi pepper don rest well well now?
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by Onyiido: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Her body, her wish- none of my business
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by bibiking7(m): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2015
She had better not try it. angry breast wey I like.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by noblegrex: 5:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Its just a joke,people are taking it P.the question is;if she'll go for a plastic surgery not that she's going or wanted to go.she dare not.she loves her BooBs so much.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Beneficial?? None that I can re-call.

We don turn this thread to whatsapp cheesycheesy

Whatsapp indeed. Maybe we should move to whatsapp
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
wellmax:

Whatsapp indeed. Maybe we should move to whatsapp
And this is where I run away cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:
And this is where I run away cheesycheesycheesy

Hahahaha funny you.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2015
wellmax:

Hahahaha funny you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by gbonozee: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:
Soul Diva, Waje is open to the idea of having plastic surgery on her breasts, but not the one you have in mind.

The singer recently revealed that rather than go for breast enhancement surgery, she would like to have breast reduction surgery.

She made the revelation on this week’s episode of MTV Base Word On The Street with VJ Stephanie while responding to a question from Twitter user @kazzang who asked, “Would you ever consider plastic surgery?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDF4IdCLVcA

http://ynaija.com/id-like-plastic-surgery-make-boobs-smaller-waje-opens-mtv-base-real-talk/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ruLmhhvT5rU/Ub_-bo6Cg6I/AAAAAAABLas/PaeHGFbIZDc/s640/see_singer_waje_big_bobs_photos.jpg[/img]

...If Waje goes for Breast reduction Surgery what then will Cossy Ojiako go for?...
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by wellmax(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:
grin
Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by MissSlimbody(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
wellmax:

Enjoy the rest of your day
Thanks...you too.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by QueenHeart(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
raayah:
Before we misinterpret her words here, She said the only plastic surgery she might consider doing is breast reduction. It was a response to a question.

She did not say she would do breast reduction.
my sister common sense is not common,its eida they don't hear english or cnt read well. I tire4ds comments. No one is reducing anythn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by obiorathesubtle: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Thanks...you too.
just give him the number na, nawao
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
I sorry for you Waje. Everything about a woman is fake, yet they say they need a real man.
Re: Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery by alaskido(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na now market go fall press you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly / Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.