Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now (3619 Views)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / See This Samsung Smartphone, It Is A Fine Phone / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Entertain9jar(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
The award-winning Samsung smartphone has 11 serious security flaws
GOOGLE has discovered a slew of serious issues and flaws in Samsung smartphones which could allow hackers to gain access to your personal data.

Google has exposed 11 serious flaws in Samsung's latest Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone.
The award-winning Samsung smartphone, which went on-sale earlier this year, was found to include a staggering 11 security flaws.
These flaws leave the device open to hackers, who could use the weaknesses to target data including personal email addresses.

Emails could be forwarded by the hackers to another account without the victim ever knowing about the data theft, Google has claimed.
The South Korean technology firm is believed to be hard at work on patches for the flaws.
Google's Project Zero notified Samsung of the problems with its Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone.
In a statement, the Google-funded team of security analysts said: "Over the course of a week, we found a total of 11 issues with a serious security impact.
Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/11/if-you-own-samsung-smartphone-you-need.html#0

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Donbabajay12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tank God I use a samsung

4 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by rabdeluxe(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good info..

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by meimoks(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by kolexepana: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why own earth will i use it
I'd rather go for Tecno Phantom5

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
kolexepana:
Why own earth will i use it
I'd rather go for Tecno Phantom5

We know u guys. We knw hw u all opened nairaland account in October. We knw all ur moves

8 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
ollah1:

We know u guys. We knw hw u all opened nairaland account in October. We knw all ur moves
On October 21st point of correction.
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jacide:

On October 21st point of correction.

And what month is October 21st? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
op you failed to mention that it was actually Samsung's initiative. Don't make it look like Google and other researchers just randomly selected s6 Egde and started carrying out security tests on it

3 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by kolexepana: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
ollah1:

Report to God
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
kolexepana:

Report to God

I catch am e pain am tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Youngpo413: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
It won't stop samsung from being the king of smartphones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by kolexepana: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
ollah1:

I catch am e pain am tongue
Catch who?
For where we meet
Shey o Yawere?
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
kolexepana:

Catch who?
For where we meet
Shey o Yawere?

Na you get a whole ward to yourself in yaba left nah

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by JohnFrankling(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bad market for samsung, ok tecno group clap for yourselves
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
JohnFrankling:
Bad market for samsung, ok tecno group clap for yourselves

Nope it's not. It was actually their initiative. I think the idea is to strengthen their weaknesses. Most phones would encounter same thing I guess

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by donhils: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2015
kolexepana:
Why own earth will i use it I'd rather go for Tecno Phantom5
What concerned this news with Tecno now?

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by ABEngine(m): 1:24am On Nov 06, 2015
So?
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by isaacasher(m): 3:28am On Nov 06, 2015
I used to love Samsung until I found out I was jus wasting my father's money I would buy a Samsung for lyk 90k and will want to change it in the next 6months cuz dia is always a new and better one out..... so I switched to the cheap phones at least I get to use a new device every now and den but I also save more money d waste is pointless unless u are using it for a long time or ur income is extreeeeeme
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Frontier2: 5:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Tecno will be smiling. But why will Samsung makes that mistake? Are they sleeping?
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by LadyH(f): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2015
This post goes to shyt. Nigerians will still buy. undecided
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by anangboy(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2015
The truth is that every device has vulnerability. Anything designed can be broken. A team of hackers just won $1million for cracking Apple's latest iOS, an exploit that enables remote and full hijack of devices. Nothing is safe.

I have been using my S4 for close to 2yrs now and that phone has served me well despite my misuse. I can use it forever.

Samsung phones are rugged and compact, of course this comes at a price.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Emeka71(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
I don't use SAMSUNG.
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2015
donhils:

You no know them. Dem plenty for here.. Look up another one dey there. Check their profiles, they all opened accounts in October..

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Enjoyin my s4......samsung still remain the best of the best......

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by donhils: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2015
ollah1:

You no know them. Dem plenty for here.. Look up another one dey there. Check their profiles, they all opened accounts in October..
Trying so hard to impose Phantom 5 on us; I see.
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
donhils:

Trying so hard to impose Phantom 5 on us; I see.

Yep. You got it perfectly right

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by kolexepana: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2015
donhils:

What is your concern either?
Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by donhils: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
kolexepana:

What is your concern either?
My concern is that the news is for general use. Everybody that visits Nairaland is entitled to see and react to the post, but when you digress from the topic and start talking another thing, it becomes worrisome. One would begin to imagine if you find it difficult to concentrate or comprehend.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
donhils:

My concern is that the news is for general use. Everybody that visits Nairaland is entitled to see and react to the post, but when you digress from the topic and start talking another thing, it becomes worrisome. One would begin to imagine if you find it difficult to concentrate or comprehend.

U are wasting your time on him. They are tecno paid trolls. They are three in number on this page. They could also be one with multiple ids

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now by Femistico(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
If dem like make e be 53 flaws me dey enjoy my newly bought s6 edge...after update they'll fix all the probs...I trust samsung...#proudtobeasamsungfan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Slimmest Smart Phone You Need / Which Durable Phone Can I Get For #30,000? / Free Internet Browsing On Phone And N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing & Free Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.