Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum (9239 Views)

Want To Learn Simple Website Designing / 5 Simple Steps To Writing Effective Emails / Tutorial On How To Start Your Own Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
great
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2016
good to go
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2016
grab ur copy
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
set it up
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
gud
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
great
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
still available
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
come inside
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Frankicent(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
mightyfada:
Hi Friends,
If you love the current design of my blog, I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of redesigning a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Features

Features a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail

Features numbered posts navigation

Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center

Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer

Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer

Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality

Custom mobile view looks awesome

Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view

Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Much ?

It will cost you just N10,000 ( $50 ).

You can pay for it online, via western union or by direct bank deposit.

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE.

I will definitely keep record of the email address and blog URL you submit after purchase as they will be required for the FREE edits.

All Blogger tweaks and tips on this blog work perfectly with the template.

If you've got questions, relay them via comments.

Have fun!

NB: You can also make money by referring bloggers to get this design from me. Mail me if interested.

Visit http://www.mightyfada.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Sorry to say your blog design is awful....
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2016
grab it
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by KDCityForum(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
i need this
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2016
still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
guy how far
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by SIREWAP(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2016
visit http://gabrieltech1..com for latest fbt
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Ambi25:
guy how far
gud
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
nice one
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by katori: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
You always should be careful with content on your page. It`s very easily to get in troubles with Google penalty. I just had this problem, so I really want to prevent you from posting something undesirable. This guys http://linkmillers.com/ will help you, but it`s better not to go across this experience. wink
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
i am still here
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can i get one more
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can you set up for a frnd
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2016
still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
impact the world with your forum
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2016
still on! Make it happen
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Great
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
am still on it
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by haryomikun(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2016
fresh one OP
check out http://www.TheMcHub.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Professional Web Banner Designer / What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.