Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum (9240 Views)

Want To Learn Simple Website Designing / 5 Simple Steps To Writing Effective Emails / Tutorial On How To Start Your Own Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by mkbessman(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
mightyfada:
Hi Friends,
If you love the current design of my blog, I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of redesigning a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Features

Features a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail

Features numbered posts navigation

Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center

Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer

Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer

Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality

Custom mobile view looks awesome

Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view

Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Much ?

It will cost you just N10,000 ( $50 ).

You can pay for it online, via western union or by direct bank deposit.

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE.

I will definitely keep record of the email address and blog URL you submit after purchase as they will be required for the FREE edits.

All Blogger tweaks and tips on this blog work perfectly with the template.

If you've got questions, relay them via comments.

Have fun!

NB: You can also make money by referring bloggers to get this design from me. Mail me if interested.

Visit http://www.mightyfada.com/p/blog-page_5.html

I must say that I'm so pleased to see this... I appreciate your work.... please will it be monetized too?
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by havilahconsults: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
http://www.latterrainmedia.org is powered by wordpress and it's developed by havilah consults:08051343914
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
get ur design done
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 3:10pm On May 13, 2016
Still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
Back and front Still on
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Professional Web Banner Designer / What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.