Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. (991 Views)

How Azikiwe Teamed Up With Ahmadu Bello To Deprive West Of Kabba(Okun). / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by onlyson16(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Consiequently seun should provide a way of reporting the mods,becouse some mods are very stuupid, there work here is to remove any post that is not in they favour or in favour of they tribe which is very bad, while some of them work is to be banning innocent nairalanders, but my question to them is who is loosing,who is fooling who, they are doing it thinking that they are working against nairanders which they never do,rather they are working against seun, nairalanders are just seun leverages tools, so when u banned nairalander indirectly your working against seun.nairalander are just investing they time,money,material for seun,not even for u,but the foolish path of is that they do it coincetedly not even have the knoledge of what they are doing.morerover,
Permit me to ask some few question,why is that there is only particular post that alwasly pushed to the front page, pragmaticaly check the front page of today and tell me if the 70% post is not yorobalic post?but it makes me realized that the tribalic mods do it in they favoure while others do it to please seun, which is very wrong at the first place.i was going through front page yesterday and found out that when Yorubas mess,go to front page u must see it there,when they cooked egusi
soap u must get it at front page,when yorabas disvirging themselve u will see it at front page..i am not saying that they should not please they master seun but you have to be moderate in a everything you do on nairaland,check the front page hardly will you see any biafra post there but thanks to God there is only one mod that is not tribalic i mean he is the only selected fish among the fishes in the ocean nd the mod is afam4ever he is the only one that is doing the work of whom that send him.others are just tribalic fishes in the #land-ocean..my advice to them is let them get up from they dangerouse sleep before it is too late becouse being a nairalander mod is not being a nairalanders gods some of the mods even have the nerve to pushed down some of igbos post thinking they are on the right path to do it cose your are just an ordinary mod, not even knowing that ur advertising ur insanity.bear it in mind that, is the way u handle the litle position u atain today will determine the position u will atain tomorrow,so if u like be misbehaving by being an ordinary mod and expecting bigger position,that means if u were seun u would have killed every body but i no u can never be,cose u dont have what it takes be seun.even some mods intentionally do it to spoil seun market which is very bad. I remaine the onlyson i am.

1 Like

Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Beautiful nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by ernesty20(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chai english don suffer.. Covers face

1 Like

Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by vkon2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
bittered truth
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by superstar1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
You can start biafraudland.com.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by 4reala(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
@op, u dnt expect them 2 promote biafra here, do u? Cos nobody willever support ur idea of disintegration
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by bukifemi1: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
True.
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by gab264(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ehhhheeeeeee I wonder why most of my thread yesterday did not surface here.
Any way Op, they are against themselves not even me.
They are only spoiling market for that guy seun!!
I wish they could get since "IJN"
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by HowAreYou(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
embarassed@ OP.. Go correct school..U no go go embarassed embarassed
See ur English self.! lipsrsealed!
Can anything Good come out of BiaFrafraud?lipsrsealed!
Confused ones trying to disrupt the peace of this Dear country
Oga Seun no mind them abeg.. But abeg caution your Mods also..make dem no dey make shit enter frontpage..
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by nosiebaba(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
If any mods refused to post ant pro- biafra topic on front page then it's because they are wise.
they are not racists, they are Nigerians or Nigeria-ists if u like
Below is picture of what a bullet does to you and what a small fragment of a bomb does to you. Hope you are ready to receive it because that's what war does to people.

Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by Sveen: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Conspiracy theories.
Re: Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. by peeparty(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice stunt weldon..oga oo

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: The Isekhure Of Benin Kingdom & Benin Chief Priest Meets Pope Francis / PHOTOS: Sorry State Of Federal Government College, Port Harcourt / President Buhari To Meet With Chinese President On Thursday In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.