Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (43792 Views)

BREAKING: CEO All Seasons Hotels Owerri Shutdown His Gtbank Acct (pics). / CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
nawtibownie:
I dunno my bank verification number. sad
Dial *565*0# from your mobile fone to get it. Sms cost N10 only
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Shollyps(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
I av not gotten my bvn number....
how do I get it?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by LBanks(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
faithfancy:
How about other banks like UBA?
For UBA, dial *919*6# with the phone number in your UBA account you will be directed to another page in which you input your BVN number, and then your account no to link.

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shollyps:
how do I get it?
Dial *565*0# N10 only
Check for other banks here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by nawtibownie: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Dial *565*0# from your mobile fone to get it. Sms cost N10 only
Thank you sir.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
hakeem4:
Okay what of access bank
Check steps for Access bank here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by dmola(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
nawtibownie:
I dunno my bank verification number. sad

cum lemme generate it for u........
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
@op does it work only on gtbank atm machines?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hemanwel:
I still do not get it: I have an account with Access bank and I did my BVN registration there.Do I still need to go back to Access bank to link the BVN with my account?Isn't that supposed to be ordinarily done by the bank?BTW,the CBN should consider the illiterate aged ones nah and save them all these stresses!
No you don't have to but if you want to link your other accounts check here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nascad: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why is this information coming now? I followed this same process on 30th October, succeeded in linking but eventually got my ATM card invalidated simply because of unnecessary request for my phone number confirmation. Some digits in my displayed phone number were asterisked, I recognized the number but no instruction to type in the correct phone number to confirm. I proceeded anyway & repeated same process twice more till my card was invalidated & was asked to get a new PIN or card. When I complained at the Customer service, I was told it's network problem. Since I then I've not bothered to go there again. I also observed not all banks ATMs have BVN links.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Homguy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Did mine it work wella for me today grin I too love GTBank sha
the most innovative bank ever, I love that bank
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Henrick007: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hemanwel:
I still do not get it: I have an account with Access bank and I did my BVN registration there.Do I still need to go back to Access bank to link the BVN with my account?Isn't that supposed to be ordinarily done by the bank?BTW,the CBN should consider the illiterate aged ones nah and save them all these stresses!
I still don't know the importance of this bVN, did my BVN with diamond bank but can't use ATM since yesterday, and have been hearing about linking BVN to account, my other problem now is that my skye account has a different name from diamond bank. Do I still have to do BVN there also. I guess all this banks still need to educate everyone about, this is not about age or illiteracy.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by faithfancy: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
LBanks:

For UBA, dial *919*6# with the phone number in your UBA account you will be directed to another page in which you input your BVN number, and then your account no to link.
thanks let me try.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
abrahambest:
did mine today too...worked perfectly and i was activated instantly....

And i had to fill a form,wueue to submit and waited for 2hours yesterday to link mine at first bank....old papa and mama bank..
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
What about other banks.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Shollyps(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
yomalex:
Dial *565*0# N10 only
Check for other banks here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
tried that a couple of times..they deducted my money...but nothing show up...
the. complain was about my phone number...n it was the one I used during the registration
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by ajilay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by lebete3000: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Promhize:
Gtbank always leading.

I don't know how anyone survives in Nigeria without a Gtbank bank account

I've always been hearing good news about GTBank....unlike those other foolish & stupid banks like FirstBank, UBA etc.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by hahn(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shollyps:
how do I get it?

Go to any of your bank's branch and tell them you want to register for bvn. I did mine last year
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by blaquemyc: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
what about first bank? any confirmed short code?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by lebete3000: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Toluene15:
GTBank
This is for those who have already registered for BVN in another bank. Here's how to link your BVN to your GTBank Account via any of our ATMs nationwide. Follow this 7-Step Process accordingly:
1. Insert your GTBank card in the ATM and input your 4-digit PIN
2. Select the “BVN Linking” option
3. Enter your 11-digit BVN and select “Proceed”
4. The ATM will display the 11-digit number, and request you to validate
5. Once the number is validated as correct, select “Proceed”
6. Insert your PIN to validate, and submit
7. Your BVN is automatically linked to your GTBank account. Then you are good to go! [Please share with everyone]

I did my BVN registration with Gtbank....do I still need to do any linking or is there any other thing I'm missing?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by dckng16(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
GTB always ahead of other banks
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by obinoral1179(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hope others bank can follow this footsteps.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Shollyps(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

Go to any of your bank's branch and tell them you want to register for bvn. I did mine last year
I av already done the registration sir....but I av not gotten my bvn number.... I registered around August... hope I can get it at any gtb...cos text messages is not working for me
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by hahn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shollyps:
I av already done the registration sir....but I av not gotten my bvn number.... I registered around August... hope I can get it at any gtb...cos text messages is not working for me

When I did mine, I got it on the spot. Just check any gtb branch close to you and complain to them. I even did mine at diamond bank but it was automatically connected to my gtb account.

Sir smiley
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shollyps:
tried that a couple of times..they deducted my money...but nothing show up...
the. complain was about my phone number...n it was the one I used during the registration
You may have to pop into one of their branches then
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
blaquemyc:
what about first bank? any confirmed short code?
No shortcode fill the form here. http://bvn.firstbanknigeria.com/form/ Check for other banks here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by allytinted: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
k
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by yomalex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
What about other banks.
Check for other
banks here www.tipsdome.com/how-to-link-your-
bank-verification-number-bvn-to-other-banks/
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Shollyps(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
yomalex:
You may have to pop into one of their branches then
alright boss...I will do that soon... thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k / Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.