Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) (14318 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Jane Emoka’s Lesbian Video Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Video (18+) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by oshe11: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

Thats sooooo wrong. NL aint bbm or watsapp, why will you use some else pic as dp. It's just like using someone else pic as profile picture on facebook. Thats creepy
creepy bt nt imposiCANT..... Dnt eva rule out any posibility until u r SURE

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Even the op sef isn't real cheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
oshe11:
wat if she is a frnd to ur sista's frnd n she tot of uploadin d pix

As cringe worthy as that is, i mentioned that the accused should defend herself.

So far she has not. (Innocent until proven guilty)..

If the op knew, she wont have posted that facebook link yet
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
oshe11:
creepy bt nt imposiCANT..... Dnt eva rule out any posibility until u r SURE

Oga did i say it aint possible. I said it is creepy, i am sure that i wont find it funny if a friend use my pic as his profile pix on facebook, bbm or watsapp is ok. But facebook or NL. No way
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Natasha2(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

Thats sooooo wrong. NL aint bbm or watsapp, why will you use some else pic as dp. It's just like using someone else pic as profile picture on facebook. Thats creepy

lol easy she knew about it, and that fb pic stuff doesn't follow. All the pics on my fb account cannot be mine there'll be pics I must have taken with a friend, so what will u say about such? There's nothing creepy about it, you put your pics on instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, yim, but not nairaland? Yeah right like someone cannot take your pics from the other platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Natasha2:

lol easy she knew about it, and that fb pic stuff doesn't follow. All the pics of my fb account cannot be mine there'll be pics I must have taken with a friend, so what will u say about such? There's nothing creepy about it, you put your pics on instangram, Facebook, WhatsApp, yim, but not nairaland? Yeah right like someone cannot take your pics from the other platforms.

See the emboldened right there. That makes sense. Using your friends pic of her alone as your main profile pic on facebook or instagram is cringe worthy. Thats all i am saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by IamLEGEND1: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
make i find my popcorn first
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Lovelynature(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
Nope she isn't I asked her
Hahaha, tell me you're this serious. I thought you were just joking when I first saw the post. Funny!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Natasha2(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

See the emboldened right there. That makes sense. Using your friends pic of her alone as your main profile pic on facebook or instagram is cringe worthy. Thats all i am saying.
like I said it was with her permission, and people know me here, even the ones who felt I was the one, I had to tell them it wasn't me cos we look alike. Me using a friends pic doesn't mean I want people to feel it's me, heck I use my pic too, you might really like a pic of your friend and want to flaunt it, if you seek their permission there's nothing wrong, as long as you ain't claiming to be the one. That's why I said op was too fast to conclude, come on there are two sides of a coin. I get your point though.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by oshe11: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

Oga did i say it aint possible. I said it is creepy, i am sure that i wont find it funny if a friend use my pic as his profile pix on facebook, bbm or watsapp is ok. But facebook or NL. No way
am sori to ask, bt wats d diff
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Juliaann

Where arth thou !?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Like seriously? sad sad
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Natasha2:

like I said it was with her permission, and people know me here, even the ones who felt I was the one, I had to tell them it wasn't me cos we look alike. Me using a friends pic doesn't mean I want people to feel it's me, heck I use my pic too, you might really like a pic of your friend and want to flaunt it, if you seek their permission there's nothing wrong, as long as you ain't claiming to be the one. That's why I said op was too fast to conclude, come on there are two sides of a coin. I get your point though.

You using a friends pic do not mean you want people to think its you, i agree with that but it is very very very misleading.

I dont know how comfortable you are with your friend for you guys to do stuffs like that. Dont bother explaining either cuz i wont get it.

Just saying that among my friends we wont do such. Bbm is cool now and then, feck i never use a friends pic alone as dp even on bbm unless it is his bday or both of us are in the pic.

Thats me though.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
oshe11:
am sori to ask, bt wats d diff

Oga i am tired of explaining, if you do not understand my point of view from all my posts so far doubt anything i say will make sense to you

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by nikkypearl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make i find my popcorn first
I have diz strong feelings dat u are fake undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by MathsChic(f): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Drama cheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
**spreads mat**
Waiting for the accused to come defend herself
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by sexxydiva(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by IamLEGEND1: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
nikkypearl:
I have diz strong feelings dat u are fake undecided
fake guy or fake girl?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by oshe11: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

Oga i am tired of explaining, if you do not understand my point of view from all my posts so far doubt anything i say will make sense to you
LOLxxxxx.......... I tink so, Kos I stl cnt phantom d diff btw fbk n watsapp...... Tho am tryin to
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by JudgementHammer: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
This isn't news. Over 70% of social forum users are fake b4 na.

6 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vizkiz: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
God I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus!!!! Too many fake guys claiming pretty girl on nairaland . angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Natasha2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:

You using a friends pic do not mean you want people to think its you, i agree with that but it is very very very misleading.

I dont know how comfortable you are with your friend for you guys to do stuffs like that. Dont bother explaining either cuz i wont get it.

Just saying that among my friends we wont do such. Bbm is cool now and then, feck i never use a friends pic alone as dp even on bbm unless it is his bday or both of us are in the pic.

Thats me though.

It's all good different strokes for different folks. Like I said before I understand your point and I quite agree smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cc: Coded01 Homesteady Bykebyke Raumdeuter Bimffo Nihilist Nateevs Ibime Coogar Dmcdad
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
I was actually thinking of sending her an e mail sha, thanks op
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Cc:
Coded01
Homesteady
Bykebyke
Raumdeuter
Bimffo
Nihilist
Nateevs
Ibime
Coogar
Dmcdad
Never had a convo with her...so. grin grin grin

Chelseafan1. grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Okay oo lipsrsealed
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Okay oo lipsrsealed
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Spydamannn(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
How much "Richard" Card has she got with this pic lol

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Wetin concern me. E concern people wey no dey use eye see f after person moniker. Them go run sharp sharp go dey check pics.

I no kukuma dey check person profile or pics so that one no concern me. Na her fat luck be that.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Cc: Coded01 Homesteady Bykebyke Raumdeuter Bimffo Nihilist Nateevs Ibime Coogar Dmcdad
E concern una. Lol
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Twill92: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
*spreads popcorn... eating mats*... eeeewwww... *readjust*.... *spreads mat*... okay... continue!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / FOR YOUR DREAM HOUSE DESIGN ,BEST BUILDING PLAN,BUILDING APPROVAL / Always Find A Balance In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.