Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (74392 Views)

16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Saraki’s Legal Team Denies Walking Out On Tribunal / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by valour13: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
docadams:
Hmmnmmm

A lawyer abandoning his client in the court.

Makes me wonder how it will sound like if a doc abandons a patient, with tommy already opened up, on the operating table due to bad operating condition.

Hi go better for u for this your analogy.
Your head is there,(ori e o fan ka sibe)
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by DropShot: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, I'm talking about my job with the federal government, not the 5k allowance. I never believed in it, because I'm not brainwashed like you.
Ya papa bald head! Why you come dey talk abt the 5k b4. Na thunder go strike you for there. Useless civil servant wey be dey campaign for failure to continue. No make me vex slap you from here o. Oloriburuku somebody. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Orfankwagh:
believe it or not,its only me and you that think this way...out of over 1 million persons on nairaland,so how do we convince the rest.
it's really sad i tell you.
good to know we share the same ideology, convincing the rest is really gonna be one hell of a task.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:

Ya papa bald head! Why you come dey talk abt the 5k b4. Na thunder go strike you for there. Useless civil servant wey be dey campaign for failure to continue. No make me vex slap you from here o. Oloriburuku somebody. grin
Goat, Zombiec fool!... Your useless Presidiot made the promise, and he must fulfil it to his zombies like you. Go and slap your pedophilic prophet instead.

Filthy brain dead nitwit.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
C0022E50B, pls fellow nairalanders, join this channel and vote for me, I am contestant number 4, thanks and God bless you all kiss
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by DropShot: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, Zombiec fool!... Your useless Presidiot made the promise, and he must fulfil it to his zombies like you. Go and slap your pedophilic prophet instead.

Filthy brain dead nitwit.
You be biafrat? E be like say the thing still dey pain ya papa o. grin
Na hunger go wa waya you die. Bloody civil servant wey no get indomie for brain. No vex. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yeye de smell
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by AceKid(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
"Justice delayed is justice denied." - William E. Gladstone
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Beremx:
This Saraki brouhaha is beginning to annoy me.

How long are we gonna continue with this?

"sighs"
You voted for change deal with it ma'am.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chisos! 3 SANs and 24 lawyers for just one person and I'm here and still can't afford a charge and bail.
Why won't lawyers graduate and add to the unemployed population in the country? Imagine a complete squad defending one person. What does he need all of them for? Can't one do the Job? Dis SARABOBO knows what he has done and he's ensuring the entrance to his house is well bullet proofed!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:

You be biafrat? E be like say the thing still dey pain ya papa o. grin
Na hunger go wa waya you die. Bloody civil servant wey no get indomie for brain. No vex. grin cheesy
You're a baboon. Zombie who's brainless. Come and collect your 5k.

Hunger stricken Osunite.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by tiredface: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
A NIGERIAN SAID THAT SARAKI'S CASE WILL "DIE A NATURAL DEATH", HE'S RIGHT. OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS NOTHING BUT A MOCKERY
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
let him use govt lawyers and lets watch him lose this case.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by ekseel(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=SuperNover post=39717013]the things i see in this country leave me in a lugubrious state.
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is accepted by the majority.
politicians come in and promise us goodies during campaigns, they promise to change the country for good.
but just after we elect them into power, they change their ways and act like they never promised anything at all.
but what pains me most is the attitude of the masses, we always feel euphoric whenever our leaders are around, we treat them like celebrities, we worship and honor them like demigods. never have the masses come together to criticize a ruling government, we Nigerians need to learn to subject the government to pressure and criticism, we need to learn to show our true feelings, i went home for vacation not long ago, and there was uninterrupted power for 12 hours that day which was unusual of PHCN, then when the power was interrupted, i overheard my neighbor say something like 'at least they tried today'. and i was like, "really" for real, i was irked by that singular comment of his, some countries enjoy perfectly uninterrupted power year in year out, total blackout is unheard of in some countries (even here in africa), for crying out loud, is constant power supply too much to ask for? it seems Nigerians are too comfortable with thew way things are in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we feel our leaders are doing their best, whereas in reality, our leaders are far from doing their best,
hon Amaechi once said 'politicians steal because Nigerians do not throw stones at them', and yes, he is right, we need to learn to hold the government responsible for their misdeeds. enough of 'at least our governor is trying na"
i'm not impressed at all, it's saddening that in the whole 36 state there's just no governor that is getting it right.
only in Nigeria you'll see people go into politics with the sole aim of enriching themselves.
in Nigeria when you hear that someone is a politician, you just unconciously know the person is strikingly rich. even without being told.

Nigerians, this is our time, let us learn to pressure our leaders until they start doing things right.

thank you

Nice one, unfortunately these politicians have succeeded in enslaving us mentally...... Until we learn how to see them as not any better than us and revolt against any bad administration
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
His lawyers look like teenagers
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Fimbosky01: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
SuperNover:
the things i see in this country leave me in a lugubrious state.
politicians come in and promise us goodies during campaigns, they promise to change the country for good.
but just after we elect them into power, they change their ways and act like they never promised anything at all.
but what pains me most is the attitude of the masses, we always feel euphoric whenever our leaders are around, we treat them like celebrities, we worship and honor them like demigods. never have the masses come together to criticize a ruling government, we Nigerians need to learn to subject the government to pressure and criticism, we need to learn to show our true feelings, i went home for vacation not long ago, and there was uninterrupted power for 12 hours that day which was unusual of PHCN, then when the power was interrupted, i overheard my neighbor say something like 'at least they tried today'. and i was like, "really" for real, i was irked by that singular comment of his, some countries enjoy perfectly uninterrupted power year in year out, total blackout is unheard of in some countries (even here in africa), for crying out loud, is constant power supply too much to ask for? it seems Nigerians are too comfortable with thew way things are in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we feel our leaders are doing their best, whereas in reality, our leaders are far from doing their best,
hon Amaechi once said 'politicians steal because Nigerians do not throw stones at them', and yes, he is right, we need to learn to hold the government responsible for their misdeeds. enough of 'at least our governor is trying na"
i'm not impressed at all, it's saddening that in the whole 36 state there's just no governor that is getting it right.
only in Nigeria you'll see people go into politics with the sole aim of enriching themselves.
in Nigeria when you hear that someone is a politician, you just unconciously know the person is strikingly rich. even without being told.

Nigerians, this is our time, let us learn to pressure our leaders until they start doing things right.

thank you
mtchewwwww... Yarning nonsense
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by saint047(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by oismail(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigeria mentality about accused is wrong. Not all of them are guilty of their allegations but we don't have to turn all our attention to where these politicians turns. I'm not saying Sariki isn't guilty!
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by nwonufestus(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
damn NIGERIA we r doomed. one person having 3 SAN and 24 LAWYERS representing him. where did he get dat kind money to pay dem
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Dee60: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
SuperNover:

thank you

all these may continue until Nigerians stop voting for crooked people in elections. goats will not elect sheep as their leader!
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dee60:

all these may continue until Nigerians stop voting for crooked people in elections. goats will not elect sheep as their leader!
Sad but true..
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
that's cool... VISIT www.openheavensdaily.com for you OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTION BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
ekseel:
Nice one, unfortunately these politicians have succeeded in enslaving us mentally...... Until we learn how to see them as not any better than us and revolt against any bad administration
Exactly... We really have a lot to learn as Nigerians.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by playahata: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
SuperNover:

thank you
your neighbour was merely stating the obvious. I agree with you but how do you pressure our leaders without effective rule of law and efficient legal/judicial system? eg Dele Giwa, Bola Ige and so many more. May their souls rest in peace. Corrupt leaders are being glamorised
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by mywells: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
MMMFAGUY1:
Sm people go soon knw say A.C nor b fan 4 dis con3.
Saraki send them to law school.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
playahata:

your neighbour was merely stating the obvious. I agree with you but how do you pressure our leaders without effective rule of law and efficient legal/judicial system? eg Dele Giwa, Bola Ige and so many more. May their souls rest in peace. Corrupt leaders are being glamorised
Remember what amaechi said?
- "Stone us"

We need to start engaging in physical tussles with our leaders.... Afterall a whole community can't be arrested.
Political offices are now seen as money making entities... And the masses are doing nothing about this rot ... It's really saddening.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Eziachi: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Saraki will still go scot free after all is said and done.

Anti kworupsion war my foot. grin

New sheriff in town my ass... undecided
And if he is to be found guilty as charged, am sure you will be first to equally scream vindictive justice, eventhough the sheriff can never be a judge.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Eziachi: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
HoLEEsinner:
The war is more than what we masses are seeing or reading, Bukky had an agreement with Asiwaju that he wouldn't nuture his ambition to be Senate president in exchanged for his corruption files and cases stepped down, since Asiwaju owns EFCC.

But he bukola went ahead to played both PDP and APC to become SP, this angered Asiwaju and less you forget, Bukky was actually the one that sold out, he was the one that sold north-central to APC, PDP knowing this was clever to use him to relevant not that they forgot what he did, cause Rotimi couldn't win south-south.

Have you asked yourself why probing of EFCC boss Lamorde started before proceedings or formations of committes? Saraki triggered this move to stop Asiwaju plot to prosecute him with EFCC. PMB doesn't want Saraki either but he's scared to lose senate to Asiwaju cause senate owns democracy and seat of power not presidency. This was why APC couldn't when cause back in 2011, cause PMB doesn't want Asiwaju then but had no choice last election cause he needs southwest to win the so called election that brought him into power.

This whole drama is getting interesting cause Bukola is eyeing presidency, he has started forming formations despite he's in the center of all these drama rocking 8th assembly, he's started promising some senators key positions and governorship slots ahead of 2019. Let's enjoy this as the drama unfolds. God bless Nigeria. Lawyers walking out ain't the solution though, is either you find a better way to negotiate yourself Bukola, though you were clever to have used juicy house committees to in favor of PDP to pass ministerial list but your enemies are more than your friends that's if you've any.
Get a proper job, this conspiracy theory job is wack.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
They should be charged with contempt of court
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by tolayemi: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
All i can see in this dra is that saraki knows that he has a bad case, and his legal team also sees that they cant winn the case. So as lawers, its either they legaly stop the case through injunctions and collect their legal fees from saraki or else withdraw(walkout) to keep their record intact of not loosing a celebrated case. Hit like if you agree wt me
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
You have a very sound mentality,unlike some poverty striken youths expecially nairalanders who justify the actions of useless politicians to their own detriment.We celebrate politicians and they enslave us because we reason like slaves in this country.Nigerian politicians feel like super humans and are above the law.No wonder the Igbos want to liberate themselves by all means.Imagine a country where leaders don't give account of their stewardship and no body questions them.Nigeria is really doomed.
SuperNover:

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.