Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (74396 Views)

16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Saraki’s Legal Team Denies Walking Out On Tribunal / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I have "work". But this useless administration is yet to pay us. undecided
If you are working under useless administration that means you are useless too. You better find another job instead of you defending those that cannot help you. It is better you beg some people on this site to get you better work
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by macminista(m): 1:52am On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:
the things i see in this country leave me in a lugubrious state.
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is accepted by the majority.
politicians come in and promise us goodies during campaigns, they promise to change the country for good.
but just after we elect them into power, they change their ways and act like they never promised anything at all.
but what pains me most is the attitude of the masses, we always feel euphoric whenever our leaders are around, we treat them like celebrities, we worship and honor them like demigods. never have the masses come together to criticize a ruling government, we Nigerians need to learn to subject the government to pressure and criticism, we need to learn to show our true feelings, i went home for vacation not long ago, and there was uninterrupted power for 12 hours that day which was unusual of PHCN, then when the power was interrupted, i overheard my neighbor say something like 'at least they tried today'. and i was like, "really" for real, i was irked by that singular comment of his, some countries enjoy perfectly uninterrupted power year in year out, total blackout is unheard of in some countries (even here in africa), for crying out loud, is constant power supply too much to ask for? it seems Nigerians are too comfortable with thew way things are in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we feel our leaders are doing their best, whereas in reality, our leaders are far from doing their best,
hon Amaechi once said 'politicians steal because Nigerians do not throw stones at them', and yes, he is right, we need to learn to hold the government responsible for their misdeeds. enough of 'at least our governor is trying na"
i'm not impressed at all, it's saddening that in the whole 36 state there's just no governor that is getting it right.
only in Nigeria you'll see people go into politics with the sole aim of enriching themselves.
in Nigeria when you hear that someone is a politician, you just unconciously know the person is strikingly rich. even without being told.

Nigerians, this is our time, let us learn to pressure our leaders until they start doing things right.

thank you..BROS WE KNOW ALL U DEY YARN BUT NA WHO WAN STAT THE CHANGE?
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Donsammi(m): 2:19am On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:
the things i see in this country leave me in a lugubrious state.
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is accepted by the majority.
politicians come in and promise us goodies during campaigns, they promise to change the country for good.
but just after we elect them into power, they change their ways and act like they never promised anything at all.
but what pains me most is the attitude of the masses, we always feel euphoric whenever our leaders are around, we treat them like celebrities, we worship and honor them like demigods. never have the masses come together to criticize a ruling government, we Nigerians need to learn to subject the government to pressure and criticism, we need to learn to show our true feelings, i went home for vacation not long ago, and there was uninterrupted power for 12 hours that day which was unusual of PHCN, then when the power was interrupted, i overheard my neighbor say something like 'at least they tried today'. and i was like, "really" for real, i was irked by that singular comment of his, some countries enjoy perfectly uninterrupted power year in year out, total blackout is unheard of in some countries (even here in africa), for crying out loud, is constant power supply too much to ask for? it seems Nigerians are too comfortable with thew way things are in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we feel our leaders are doing their best, whereas in reality, our leaders are far from doing their best,
hon Amaechi once said 'politicians steal because Nigerians do not throw stones at them', and yes, he is right, we need to learn to hold the government responsible for their misdeeds. enough of 'at least our governor is trying na"
i'm not impressed at all, it's saddening that in the whole 36 state there's just no governor that is getting it right.
only in Nigeria you'll see people go into politics with the sole aim of enriching themselves.
in Nigeria when you hear that someone is a politician, you just unconciously know the person is strikingly rich. even without being told.

Nigerians, this is our time, let us learn to pressure our leaders until they start doing things right.

thank you
Nice write up . but on terms of uninterrupted lite... I do have uninterrupted light here. ..In abj.. .
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Ojizoor:
Either you walk out or run out, your pay master will do jail terms. This is not PDP ear where everything goes. Get that into your skull SAN!!!

u dey put these women for dryer?
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2015
mykel231:
You have a very sound mentality,unlike some poverty striken youths expecially nairalanders who justify the actions of useless politicians to their own detriment.We celebrate politicians and they enslave us because we reason like slaves in this country.Nigerian politicians feel like super humans and are above the law.No wonder the Igbos want to liberate themselves by all means.Imagine a country where leaders don't give account of their stewardship and no body questions them.Nigeria is really doomed.
You've said it all. This country needs a complete overhaul.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Donsammi:
Nice write up . but on terms of uninterrupted lite... I do have uninterrupted light here. ..In abj.. .
Where in abuja? Btw, our leaders are not leading abuja alone but the whole country.

Good morning Sir
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by likila: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2015
buhari is useless.
simple salary, he cannot pay.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Alal(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2015
They understand what they are doing, we are watching movies. At the end of the day the case is as good as dead. Believe me, I don't see any CHANGE.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by guiddoti: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
lawless country.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Johans(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Travesty of justice! Reminds me of the saying that the law is a web. Too strong for the weak, the riff-raffs, the malefactors and nonentity. But weak to hold the strong, the aristocrats and luminaries.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Beremx:
This Saraki brouhaha is beginning to annoy me.

How long are we gonna continue with this?

"sighs"
now you know that buhari belongs to somebody …
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by MicKvictorious(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
grin ok
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by playahata: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Remember what amaechi said?
- "Stone us"

We need to start engaging in physical tussles with our leaders.... Afterall a whole community can't be arrested.
Political offices are now seen as money making entities... And the masses are doing nothing about this rot ... It's really saddening.

Physical tussles?! LOL. You are right a whole community cannot be arrested but in the absence of rule of law, the whole community can be tear-gassed! Also just imagine Nigerian students giving Kashamu an award.....as if it's not bad enough that he's making laws for us. And OBJ being given a hero's welcome on a flight. What is happening to us especially the leaders of tomorrow?!
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
playahata:

Physical tussles?! LOL. You are right a whole community cannot be arrested but in the absence of rule of law, the whole community can be tear-gassed! Also just imagine Nigerian students giving Kashamu an award.....as if it's not bad enough that he's making laws for us. And OBJ being given a hero's welcome on a flight. What is happening to us especially the leaders of tomorrow?!
oh hearing these things break my heart.
sorry to say, but with the way things are going i see no leaders of tomorrow.
our youths really need to wake up, i tell you.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by davidjet(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin[img][/img][b][/b]ViSIONLOADED ur NO hotsport channel C00281D8F
C00281D8F
A Channel For Engaged,Inspirational, News, Tips & Advice On Love, Motivational, Married & singles!,Entertainment •Love tips
•Latest Gossips
•Hookups
•Gists/interractive session
•Loads of other packages!
C00281D8F
www.bbm.com/C00281D8F
.News
.Job alart
*idea* Jobs Updates
*idea* GMAT questions
*idea* Interview questions
*idea* Sample CV
*idea* Educational news
*idea* Scholarship updates on BBM......

www.bbm.com/C00281D8F ViSIONLOADED ur NO hotsport channel C00281D8F
C00281D8F
A Channel For Engaged,Inspirational, News, Tips & Advice On Love, Motivational, Married & singles!,Entertainment •Love tips
•Latest Gossips
•Hookups
C00281D8F
www.bbm.com/C00281D8F
.News
.Job alart
*idea* Jobs Updates
*idea* GMAT questions
*idea* Sample CV
*idea* Educational news

www.bbm.com/C00281D8F
ViSIONLOADED ur NO hotsport channel C00281D8F
C00281D8F
•Latest Gossips
•Hookups
C00281D8F
www.bbm.com/C00281D8F
.News
.Job alart
*idea* Jobs Updates
*idea* GMAT questions
*idea* Sample CV
*idea* Educational news

www.bbm.com/C00281D8F
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Asesho1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Asesho1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
You are here : Home » Sports » Fans want NFF to sustain encouragement of Eaglets November 06, 2015 at 5:02 pm in Sports Orji Okwonkwo #20 of Nigeria celebrates his team’s second goal with team mates Football fans in Calabar have called on football administrators to sustain their encouragement of the Golden Eaglets, following the team’s 4-2 victory at the ongoing FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile. They made the call on Friday in separate interviews after the team’s 4-2 semi-final defeat of Mexico to advance to the finals. The fans were also of the opinion that such encouragement would not only engender youth football development but also drive the growth of the senior national team, the Super Eagles. One of the followers, Albert Andinam, urged the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to encourage the players to grow by keeping them together to graduate to the senior national teams. “We should all call on the NFF to continue to encourage the 2015 class of Golden Eaglets currently campaigning at the FIFA World U-17 Cup in Chile because the team deserved no less. “We expect the NFF to continue to keep the boys together to transit to the next age level. With this class of young footballers, Nigeria stands a chance of making it in global football. “We need not remind them; `he who fails to plan, plans to fail’,’’ Andinam, also Vice- Chairman Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (SWAN) in Cross River said. According to the former Secretary of the Youths Sports Federation of Nigeria (YSFON), the Eaglets have the pedigree to consecutively win the cup having also won it four times at the U-17 level.
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Donsammi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
SuperNover:

Where in abuja? Btw, our leaders are not leading abuja alone but the whole country.

Good morning Sir
most part of abj.. Buh I reside in kubwa.morning
Re: Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol.. Well, if your walking out on me would make a dollar = #1. I'ld prefer u start walking out now sef cos ur signature said, what a woman wants is great sex, money in the bank. Great sex isnt a problem, that one is here abundantly. But, for the money, high exchange rate is already taking the money from the bank. Abeg, if u're sure, ur walking out on me would instantly make a dollar become #1. Abeg, WALK AWAY NOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

Hope you're good anyway?
lol, yeah thanks.. Sorry for late reply, my phone was off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.