Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited (2738 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / Graduate Relationship Officer Trainee At Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited / Sumeru Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by francis00(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, as an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping its clients acquire new customers, Improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the life-time value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Relationship Officer

EXPERIENCE: 0-3 YEARS

QUALIFICATION: A University degree or its equivalent

ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES...........read more@gurusjob.
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by jomson: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Location pls
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
I cant see any where to apply on the site?
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by dedons: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by ekwe1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
MCJIKEL22:
I cant see any where to apply on the site?

Check myjobmag.com.ng and apply. They just sent me an invite.
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by ekwe1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
meflow:
Location pls

They are at yaba.
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by baby247(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please what is the interview like
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by ekwe1(m): 5:13am On Nov 16, 2016
baby247:
Please what is the interview like

Sorry this is coming late. But they were only interested in how much you are willing to take as pay for the month. They did not bother about what I have to say.

Before I said anything, one of the interviewer just asked how much will you want us to pay u. All the best.

The interview was very fast. Notin cirus
Re: Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited by bakynes(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
ekwe1:

Sorry this is coming late. But they were only interested in how much you are willing to take as pay for the month. They did not bother about what I have to say.

Before I said anything, one of the interviewer just asked how much will you want us to pay u. All the best.

The interview was very fast. Notin cirus
Bro how much did they offer you I want to know so I won't waste my time going there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wcl Recruitment / Urgent Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Zintex Oil and Gas – Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.