Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (6064 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Omobsky: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Gbam! My phone beeped. Oh, it was an invitation to attend interview. I thought about the message, the body and went back to check my folder to see when I forwarded my CV and the role I applied for. Well, I couldn't get any information about that. Fortunately, this will be the first interview invite ever since i finished serving my fatherland. I prepared for it and i was anxious to attend my first ever interview.

Here comes the day for the interview, I got to the described venue (7upMonatan, Ibadan) like 30minutes to the scheduled time. I met other candidates seated in a hall and someone directed me to pen my name down. After some minutes, someone came to call our names one after the other for a personal interview. A lady with the name Fisayo interviewed me and I will say, we had a wonderful discussion. She assured me that i will get the job.
After all the candidates have been interviewed, they directed us to another hall where the journey of motivational messages began.
Sincerely speaking, i fell compelety for the talk, their sugar coated mouth of becoming CEO, traveling abroad and bla bla. I left the place around 5pm.

On getting home, i got a message on my phone that i have been selected to meet with the CEO of the company the following the day. (As stupid as i was, i didn't bother to check online about the so called company).

MEETING WITH MR OMOH
I was at the venue again to meet with the so called director. As usual, motivational message were being played. After some hours, a man entered, and we were asked to stand up to honour the man as the CEO. He talked here and there, abuse some people, chase some people out on the pretense that they are not coordinated. After shouting up and down, he said we are going to pay 10k as training and certificate fees simply because we are new to the system.

THE TRAINING
We started the training, and we were trained on how to do presentation, their drugs and some diseases. Did i tell you the training is just two days in a week? for three weeks making a total of six days.

INDUCTION.
The last day of the training came, and we were told to go to one chocolate building around Monatan area, opposite first bank for our induction. On getting there, a man who claimed to be Mr Omoh boss was in charge that day. He showed some old pictures they took with white men bla bla. Blabbing finish, he said we have to buy their drugs before we can become their staff and it starts from 60k up ward.

FALLING MAGA
my people, my greediness led me to transfer 60,000 naira to the account they gave us that same day.

RECOVERING MY MONEY
After getting home, i didn't know what prompted me to goggle the company. I saw different stories about this company and that was when my brain came back to normal. I went straight to their office the following day to see their CEO, i told him am not interested again and i need my money back. He said he has used the money to order for some drugs and if at all, i am not interested again, then i will need to wait for like four months before i can get my money back.

INTERVENTION OF THE POLICE
Well, i left his office to a nearby police station and narrated my ordeal to them. Unknown to me, they are working together. It dawns on me that there is no hope of getting my money back. Boom! i suddenly remember i still have the army id card they gave us while i was serving( i served in the army barracks).

SAVING GRACE
I told the policemen that since they are not ready to help, then I will need to involve my parents (i showed them my id card and also told them that my father is a Major). On hearing this, the policemen invited the CEO, called him aside and relate what i told them to him. After some minutes, oga CEO put a call through and someone brought my 60k to the station. That was how God saved me from GNLD PEOPLE AT IBADAN.

NOTE: please the same method you used in applying to that job, don't hesitate to use it after getting an invitation. Goggle the name of the company and don't be in a hurry to acknowledge an invitation.
Moreover, any job they ask you to pay a dime, my dear it is a big scam.

Meanwhile, to my people in Ibadan please be careful of this addresses
Exclusive Resources
Omoh Apex Solution
Based on Referral
Reference num or code num bla bla..

PEN DOWN.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
FALLING MAGA
my people, my greediness led me to transfer 60,000 naira to the account they gave us that same day.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
After some minutes, oga CEO put a call through and someone brought my 60k to the station.

This is what brainwashing can do to a man.
Thank God for your life at th end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Edmen(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2018
ha ha ha. .This got me laughing in stitches..well thank God you were able to get your money back but seriously something need to be done about this gnld people, because they re fraud and should be treated as such

1 Like

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Bro, I feel your pain, but to be honest, you're very gullible. You need to be sharper than this. What if you didn't serve at the barracks? I hope you find a legit jab soon. Goodluck brother.

P.S I'm going to write an extensive letter to the EFCC about these people.
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by omoelerin1: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Over 80% of job adverts in Ibadan is gnld.
It is unfortunate you fall for their sweet talk.
A graduate has to be very smart. They are very easy to know. But lack of experience and desperation led you to fall victim to them.
This is Nigeria where drop outs and those who did not go to school ask graduates to come for job interview.

10 Likes

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by benzion72(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
What happend to your 10,000 training fee, was there a refund
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by mightyrocket(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just laughing bro. I can relate, only that mine was different.
The summary is: I got their SMS and mail, I google searched them online and I couldn't get something tangible excludinh drugs sale and some guys posing for pictures in thesame outfit. With that, I know it's GNLD. But to proof myself wrong, I decided to check on them a day before the interview since the address given (7up junction, monatan) isn't too far from where i reside.

On getting there, I met the man himself talking harshly and shouting on his subordinates (in a meeting I guess). I walked pass their office in order to hear more. After some minutes, i summoned courage to call one of the staff. He came out, I introduced myself and what brought me there, I asked to know what the company is into so as to know how to prepare myself.
To my greatest surprise the guy flared up, telling me to come tomorrow if I want to know details about the company. I laughed, knowing no staff will be ashamed of their company if they are legit. He should be bold enough to tell me what they do. Hence, i zoomed off.

After few weeks, I received another mail from them. I decided to check again thinking maybe the guy i met was angry because of the harsh words dished out to them earlier from their boss. A day prior to the interview day, I strolled there as usual. Thank God no meeting today, I murmured. I climed up the stairs, met a woman and we had same conversation as with the former guy. Same thing happened, the woman said i should come tomorrow for the interview to know what they are into. After much talk, she said I am disturbing her, that i should leave if I'm not interested since I'm the one looking for job.
I simply replied her that she's ashamed of her company; I am job hunting but not desperate.

Since them, I've vowed not to step my foot on that company.

2 Likes

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Jummate(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
So, these Apex Solutions people are still very much in this their shady business?!

I had a similar experience with them in Ibadan back in 2016 but the only difference is just that I did not part with a dime.
The whole scenario played out just the way the Op narrated it except the part where he paid them a fee.

To me, what gave them away completely or let me say where I started having doubts about their genuineness was the way they were displaying all sorts of totally weird but funny mannerism that day. Even their so-called CEO was not left behind in the act that day. They kept spewing all sorts of expletives. I was thinking within me "wetin dey do these people wey dey display like mad people wey dey do competition for the best among themselves like this, shey na like this me sef go dey do if I go dey work for them, Oboi I go pass."

What actually snuffed out completely the little credibility I was thinking they even had was when the CEO started broaching the subject of money to us. He was explaining about how we would recoup our money back in no time, about registration, sending us abroad ...bla bla bla . At this point, I started laughing within me and talking inwardly " I talk am! I know say na wetin una finishing line go be be that". It was not long after this that I stood up suddenly and made my way for the exit to their utmost amazement when I thought I had had enough of their brainwashing tactics. As if planned, a few of the other candidates too followed suit immediately as though I created a domino effect. As we were moving out, I could make out the CEO throwing his usual expletives again saying "this is how we know those who will be successful". We were remotely bothered by this as we burst out laughing when we got outside narrating what had been running on each person's mind since the whole drama started.

But seriously, something should be done about these people ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
I dislike those people so much.
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by chloride6: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi

E go be

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by ehinmowo: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
One jst sent me an email...Knwing dem for me is like knowing how to breath. It comes easy.
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Olachase(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol well thanks to those people sha cus dam open my eyes read my story

na so my phone ring that day na message It read you have been shot listed for an interview by so so so date I happy I no get money for motor but I rugged ham, you kw na Lagos life street boys don't dull, I sha reach there I see people plenty for my mind hoo boy people way day find work plenty hoo, to cut the tory shot somebody follow me talk he asked me at what age I won get my own house and car as I day answer him day write ham down after everything him say make I wait for C.E.O of the company for my mind I say thank god I don make ham grin grin when C.E.O enter him eye don red like person way don smoke na so this man start to day fire talk day show us pictures way him take with oyinbos not even in Nigeria for dubai this guy nearly brainwashed me when him won end matter he say we go pay money #8500 say dem go give us bag anything way we see inside na our own, na there my sense day return, me as a sharp guy for my Mind I most not come here invain, when the man talk finish I call ham one side oga I want to make my payment now the Man happy him laugh and said this are the people we need I say oga buh you will need to follow me to the atm machine so I can withdrawal the money he said no problem, (my atm day with me buh I no get any money inside) we reach machine I Insert my card I purposely enter wrong code three times na so machine swallow my card (no forgot wetin I won do day my mind) I say oga this machine don swallow my card hoo his mood change I felt it lol na me and you today, the man ask which bank you day use I said access bank he said that bank no day this area, I told him and I no get money for transport now I said okay oga see wetin we go do now you go give me 1k for your hand if I day come tomorrow I will pay all together cus as I day like this I ready for the job my man no even think ham twice he put hand inside pocket give me the cash, I say okay na oga till tomorrow he said okay make sure you Come in time, has I day go I see where dem day sell food I enter I chop bell full I enter motor go house, the man call me the second day the man call me guy you never come? I say oga go and die with your GNLD C.E.O ask how about my 1k I replied oga till we meet again oga reply with angry voice na god go punishe you grin grin

18 Likes

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Jummate(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olachase:

na so my phone ring that day na message It read you have been shot listed for an interview by so so so date I happy I no get money for motor but I rugged ham, you kw na Lagos life street boys don't dull, I sha reach there I see people plenty for my mind hoo boy people way day find work plenty hoo, to cut the tory shot somebody follow me talk he asked me at what age I won get my own house and car as I day answer him day write ham down after everything him say make I wait for C.E.O of the company for my mind I say thank god I don make ham grin grin when C.E.O enter him eye don red like person way don smoke na so this man start to day fire talk day show us pictures way him take with oyinbos not even in Nigeria for dubai this guy nearly brainwashed me when him won end matter he say we go pay money #8500 say dem go give us bag anything way we see inside na our own, na there my sense day return, me as a sharp guy for my Mind I most not come here invain, when the man talk finish I call ham one side oga I want to make my payment now the Man happy him laugh and said this are the people we need I say oga buh you will need to follow me to the atm machine so I can withdrawal the money he said no problem, (my atm day with me buh I no get any money inside) we reach machine I Insert my card I purposely enter wrong code three times na so machine swallow my card (no forgot wetin I won do day my mind) I say oga this machine don swallow my card hoo his mood change I felt it lol na me and you today, the man ask which bank you day use I said access bank he said that bank no day this area, I told him and I no get money for transport now I said okay oga see wetin we go do now you go give me 1k for your hand if I day come tomorrow I will pay all together cus as I day like this I ready for the job my man no even think ham twice he put hand inside pocket give me the cash, I say okay na oga till tomorrow he said okay make sure you Come in time, has I day go I see where dem day sell food I enter I chop bell full I enter motor go house, the man call me the second day the man call me guy you never come? I say oga go and die with your GNLD C.E.O ask how about my 1k I replied oga till we meet again oga reply with angry voice na god go punishe you grin grin

The Real MVP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by daceo1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olachase:

lolssss guy nawa for u oo u sharp oooo

1 Like

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by ednut1(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Useless pple. Y not sell d drugs in shops if its legit
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2018
See series of experiences
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by mchardex90: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
I can't thank naira land enough for creating this platform. I am actually in their final stage of the interview at the moment.. I got a message to resume tomorrow with an installment of a total fee of 21k. I just felt something fishy about those guys. They don't look good as much as the earnings they say they make. I just felt like checking them up tonight and here I am.. Scammers... Imagine. They've been doing this for over 2 years..really? I feel like I could just carry efcc people with me tomorrow and arrest them all...

1 Like

Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Nostradamus: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Olachase:

nice one.i like that technique you use, But oga, if we look am critically,you go still lose more than the 1k you collect from that gnld boss ooo.atleast that ATM card you'd have to re-collect another one and most banks dey charge 1k to reissue atm cards. Also the transport to the bank to make a complaint is going to cost you something(might be a very minute sum).
Re: My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited by Holamidhe(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
I got their message yesterday. Eurozino Nig. Ltd. I went there with the hope of getting a job. Got there around 8am. Ladies and gents, see crowd. I don kuku run the Eurozino online, nothing came up. I noticed the name of the organisation at the receptionist corner. No joke, I sharply google it. I haven't read it but the intro was not good. They invited me to one small office, met one lady, she collected my CV, told me the interview will be in three stages (test, video, test). When I came out, few people don join again. Na so I carry my phone make I read am finish. Everything wey she talk na im the OP write.. I couldn't wait for long hours lecture, I sharply walk to the receptionist told him about my intention, signed out..

Thanks OP

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) / Viisaus Technology Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Job Vacancies For This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.