Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze (22901 Views)

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by PencilBox: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
upon all the armies they've been sending there, yet, Bokos are stil making headline. What's up Buhari?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by PencilBox: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2015
baski92:
the one may u Don read, I see where u Don reach
ur pidgin sha! cheesy IT is a pidgin in pidgin LANGUAGE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Proffdada: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
thundafire:

wat debt can u tell me or u will blame him 4 governors dat re nt paying workers my guy wake up APC re making noise let them cum out nd say GEJ stole hw much cs dy knw dy man is clean dy re blaming dy former gov. abegi wen Obama enter power did he accuse Bush of stealing nd putting dy country in debt yet dy owe more than africa combined
but can you start any work with broken tools?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Proffdada: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2015
PencilBox:
ur pidgin sha! cheesy IT is a pidgin in pidgin LANGUAGE
grin
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by bashydemy(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
gsalvatore:
Wake up Bro...this is Democracy..before you hound people at least get your clean evidence and prepare for trial...If you think Dasuki will give them Litanies of how he misappropriated/embezzled $2billion then...you are in for a shock..

I want Dasuki to be nailed but the way they are going about it is really pissing me off...Its like a joke...DSS don't wanna do real work-Investigate, get solid evidence before prosecuting..that's why the rich always get away with anything...

Then they should prepare their case very well and do their investigations properly simple...if not i see Dasuki walking.

So you think they will invite him to the committee without evidence? Will they raid his house in july if they did not have evidence of him being in possession of those arms and Armour vehicles?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Themandator: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

Which lies.This even corroborates what the govt has been saying that BH is no longer an organized fighting force.These men that invaded the village were starving and unlike typical BH militant group were only interested in getting carting away food b4 they starve to death.BH of old wud have killed as many civilians as they came across and fled back to the bushes,these ones came for food.

You clearly did not see or deliberately chose not to see where it was stayed that the villagers were alerted of their coming and therefore took to the forest.... Boko Haram is been harassed out of their haven, no doubt, but they still run things a
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by gsalvatore: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
So you think they will invite him to the committee without evidence? Will they raid his house in july if they did not have evidence of him being in possession of those arms and Armour vehicles?
WHEN YOU GET EVIDENCE YOU DONT NEED INVITATION...ITS ARREST YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Unclerukus: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2015
SmartMugu:
When a terrorist group went from killing entire villages to stealing foodstuffs, doesn't that explain that they are starving? Why the blames.
Huh, they didn't kill because they were all alerted by vigilantes on time to flee. The village was burnt meaning they cleared all before them. Ransacking villages for food has always been the modus operandi of Boko haram. You are not exactly a SMARTMUGU, more like a MUGU.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fearcom:

What non sense. Why are you talking like an animal?
can't u quote me without insulting me ? We don't want anything that resemble apc here in Akwa ibom ,how is that ur business ,are u from Akwa ibom ? My dear face ur state & embrace any party u want , we're proudly PDP, Akwa ibom is P D P , P D P is Akwa ibom ....damn! #VisitAkwaibom
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by mathskill: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vampires now reduced to thievery
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by bashydemy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
gsalvatore:
WHEN YOU GET EVIDENCE YOU DONT NEED INVITATION...ITS ARREST YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE.
He is the NSA during the arm deal and they know he most know part of the deal since his signature will probably in the deal paper.. let him go and defend himself.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dullard is a big scam!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by jayfox99: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
ijustdey:
The notorious terrorist group stormed the remote village of Ashir along Biu road in Damboa Local Government Area (LGA) of Borno State around 8:30pm on Wednesday. SaharaReporters has received reports that Boko Haram set the entire village ablaze after stealing the foodstuffs from the community.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/05/boko-haram-raids-borno-village-foodstuffs-then-sets-it-ablaze

God would punish dem all
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Fearcom(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
can't u quote me without insulting me ? We don't want anything that resemble apc here in Akwa ibom ,how is that ur business ,are u from Akwa ibom ? My dear face ur state & embrace any party u want , we're proudly PDP, Akwa ibom is P D P , P D P is Akwa ibom ....damn! #VisitAkwaibom

You said and I quote,"those who voted APC deserve to be hanged".Only a murderer talks like that.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by alaskido(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why cant the Nigerian Army build barracks at these border towns and remain there permanently to protect the civilians instead of living far away in the capital. Where are also our customs officers at the borders? Have they fled?

If it is seize containers at Apapa, Tin Can and ONNE port their blood go dey hot.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Do we have a sitting President in this Country.
we have a travelling president
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a disease.
You are an unrepentant fool
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by ajepako(f): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
[size=20pt]I don't do sharia reporters [/size]

No sane person does SR

Even if they report this about their party and pay masters

It's their way of throwing us off track and think they are impartial but they don't fool me

SR remains thrash!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by dabunaija: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
We are winning the war,let Apc come and tell us this is a lie and don't forget they said there will be nothing like Boko Haram before next year.December is almost here and Boko haram still strike on daily basis. [s][/s][quote][/quote]tThe administration is built on a lie mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by tarano: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Awon elebi...hunger stricken m....f..kers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : President Buhari Arrives UAE / Saraki Presides Over Plenary Session / CJTF Member Dies After Being Injured By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.