Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL (395 Views)

We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! / Opinion: Nairaland Needs A Dislike Button! / Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL by laurenziz6(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
With the way some nairalanders post trash on naira land I think It would be better if a dislike button would be introduced in naira land.
These days u see useless topics on naira land with no meaning whatsoever making FP ( I mean what is nairaland turning into?)
And it will also be better because it will reduce the number of insults on some topics and at least stop some undeserving topics from reaching FP

And finally

If ur IN SUPPORT of the motion for a dislike button, simple click "LIKE"

And if ur NOT IN SUPPORT of it kindly hit share

Let the majority carry the vote
And I guarantee there will be no rigging

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL by rottennaija(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
I second the motion. I have been advocating for this for a long time. It seams like the owner of nairaland doesn't read post made here or he is not interested in improving his website
Re: Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Nairaland needs a lot of modifications and advancements to keep up with the global standard sometimes I wonder if seun doesn't see what Mark Zukerberg is doing go and like the guy on Facebook and see the wonders the young man is doing,Nairaland is just a mediocre platform that got lucky because of its inception at an early stage in internet time
Re: Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL by WBrentalz(f): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Also introduce sai baba button too
Re: Every Nairalander Should Vote For A 'dislike' Button To Be Introduced In NL by LastSurvivor: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Mumu bottom will be appreciated too cos some people dey post mumu topics and mumu comments..
Seconded

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once Accused Of Stealing A Studio Album - Olamide / Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! / MUST READ! 5 Reasons Why You Forget Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.