Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (53917 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Kerry Group Situational Judgment Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by nwakaegoabisola(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
stillwendy:
I applied for HRM

Any message after the SJT? Please kindly keep me posted
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by deturla: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwakaegoabisola:

Any message after the SJT? Please kindly keep me posted

Hmmmmn......Go and face your Access Bank oh!!, what are you looking for here....Looku Looku! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2015
No news after taking the SJT last night since applying on Friday. What's the way forward??
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=dazzle101 post=40315513]No news after taking the SJT last night since applying on Friday. What's the way forward??[/quote

same here! I wrote mine Friday.no response yet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
dazzle101:
No news after taking the SJT last night since applying on Friday. What's the way forward??

same here.I wrote d sjt Friday last week.No response till now.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
deturla:

Hmmmmn......Go and face your Access Bank oh!!, what are you looking for here....Looku Looku! grin

Do you have 2m for me? If you do oya na, I will port
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Nlevel:

same here.I wrote d sjt Friday last week.No response till now.

I wrote mine on Wednesday, yet no reply
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by AyaTemi: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Smoak:

Yes, I think you can still apply. Jus applied yesterday, already got a mail to take the SJT

Ok thanks
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Nlevel post=40316949][/quote]. So what role dd you apply for? Mine is HR
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
dazzle101:
. So what role dd you apply for? Mine is HR

quality assurance
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
nwakaegoabisola:

I wrote mine on Wednesday, yet no reply
ok
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by rugggedest(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2015
makhu007:

Thats not true bro..I applied for engineering role, did numerical at abt 1am n got verbal test invite at 10:30am.

No mind dem....they will always say whatever makes then sleep well at night
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by dancinglecturer: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
I applied for HR and I have been invited for the video interview. Please those who have done theirs should come shed light on what it was like.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Please when did you apply for the job and how long did it take for them to send your SJT and also how long did it take before they responded? Did you also do the numerical and verbal or just verbal test and also how long did it take before you were invited for the video interview?

Sorry for the barrage of questions friend, I just need to know the p, thanks alot...

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Zino55

Zino did you do the numerical before verbal?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by dancinglecturer: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
dazzle101:
Please when did you apply for the job and how long did it take for them to send your SJT and also how long did it take before they responded? Did you also do the numerical and verbal or just verbal test and also how long did it take before you were invited for the video interview?

Sorry for the barrage of questions friend, I just need to know the p, thanks alot...

I applied on the 10th of Nov, did SJT on 11th, wrote numerical on 12th, got invite for verbal 6hours after. After 10hours or so of writing the verbal I got the interview invite. Hope that was helpful

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by nwakaegoabisola(f): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
dancinglecturer:

I applied on the 10th of Nov, did SJT on 11th, wrote numerical on 12th, got invite for verbal 6hours after. After 10hours or so of writing the verbal I got the interview invite. Hope that was helpful

Congratulations to you!! Please can you kindly shed more light on the numerical and verbal too. Thank you very much and I wish you all the best.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=dancinglecturer post=40353100]
Thanks so much, it was really insightful and I wish you the very best...
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
problem with providing details of progress is that instead of people to use the info provided and move on
they would rather want bombard you with several questions that can just be solved my carefully reading through the thread.. most questions are generic,
someone must have asked it before!

Video Interview was okay though..
I didn't do well in my judgement (twas my first ) lol
Anyway, i got 6 questions
mine were:
1. introduce yourself to us and why you applied for a role in kerry or so. . and why Accounting? why food industry ?
2. tell us about a time where u faced difficulty in a team and how u handled it... bla bla
3. How does current economy state affect kerry or so
4. how does the finance function affect kerry as a group
5. any other info u would like to add to ur application

can't remember one question. .
before you ask, I applied for a finance role (that shud be obvious)

the questions are usually timed... eg 3 mins to answer
they are programed ie not a physical person asking you..just scrolls after you submit ur responses
u have an option to review your answer and you can rerecord if you're not satisfied with the last response

however for some answers I did, when I tried reviewing.. I couldn't record another instead.. it just auto submitted. .

All in all... just find a bright place and record your stuff and communicate effectively. not forgetting to research on them so as to have answer to those questions
without sounding lost ..

I was mailed that they have received my video and will now "carefully review"... I de wait

All the best to yall...!

p.s: unnecessary questions will be ignored... abeg no time

8 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by SSpeter(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Shinelle:
problem with providing details of progress is that instead of people to use the info provided and move on
they would rather want bombard you with several questions that can just be solved my carefully reading through the thread.. most questions are generic,

mine were:
1. introduce yourself to us and why you applied for a role in kerry or so. . and why Accounting? why food industry ?
2. tell us about a time where u faced difficulty in a team and how u handled it... bla bla

they are programed ie not a physical person asking you..just scrolls after you submit ur responses
u have an option to review your answer and you can rerecord if you're not satisfied with the last response

however for some answers I did, when I tried reviewing.. I couldn't record another instead.. it just auto submitted. .

All in all... just find a bright place and record your stuff and communicate effectively. not forgetting to research on them so as to have answer to those questions
without sounding lost ..

I was mailed that they have received my video and will now "carefully review"... I de wait

All the best to yall...!

success***
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by kiete(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Shinelle:

mine were:

without sounding lost ..

All the best to yall...!

I wish you the very best dear.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Mbkite(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Shinelle:

mine were:

without sounding lost ..

All the best to yall...!

Adanma, u have said it all. Nobody go ask u any oda question for here. grin grin grin
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Mbkite(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
person wey do him SJT since thursday last week, never suppose receive response from Oga Kerry dem? I just dey ask.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Bigmex: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2015
hasin me sef i tire for baba kerry o. since last week monday i don do SJT. i never get feedback. nawa o and person don do video interview. baba Kerry how far u nah
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by 1wolex85: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Baba Kerry, lol. I thought they said feedback should be within 48hrs and 72 hrs for weekends. You can send them a mail since 72 hours don pass na
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shinelle:

mine were:

without sounding lost ..

All the best to yall...!

PLS CAN YOU GIVE YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS??

PLS WAS IT VOCAL OR WRITTEN?....LOL
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by 1wolex85: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
5555K:

Na wa o! she should give her answers to the questions! chai, naija!

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by emmabod(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Last the invite just rolled in for the online numeracy test. Since Tuesday 17th .
Applied for engineering tho'. To the people still expecting, let's keep our arms folded, it will surely roll in also.
Take care.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by iceberg54: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Applied for Engineering too.
Just got invited for the online numeracy test.

Cheers guys
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Still awaiting the numerical test invite...

Wonder how this their own process dey go oo lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
5555K:

typical . . lol
it was neither vocal nor written, twas sensual..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by kiete(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
iceberg54:
Applied for Engineering too.
Just got invited for the online numeracy test.

Cheers guys
Bro when did you complete your SJT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.