Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (54013 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Kerry Group Situational Judgment Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Rich4god(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yeye pple, after all the stress and finance wasted... applied for engineering, regret mail...
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rich4god:
Yeye pple, after all the stress and finance wasted... applied for engineering, regret mail...

Very annoying bro. I also got the regret mail after my SJT Test. I applied for Quality Assurance.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Bespiel: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
makhu007:

Thats not true bro..I applied for engineering role, did numerical at abt 1am n got verbal test invite at 10:30am.

Good to know. Wish you success all the way.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Ultimus: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Got a regret mail too this morning. Applied for research and development.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Zino55(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shinelle:

you were right...
just got this too!

Dear Shinelle**

Thank you for your application to the Kerry Graduate programme, I am emailing you with an update on the timeframes for the recruitment process. 

Congratulations, your application has been successfully progressed through the testing stage. You will be invited through to the next stage of the process, a video interview, in the next two weeks. 

Following your successful completion of the video interview, the final stage of the process will be an Assessment centre taking place from December onwards.

In the meantime, you can find out more about the graduate programme, events we are attending and hints and tips on the application process on our facebook page - follow us now at https://www.facebook.com/Kerry.Group.Graduate.Recruitment 

Got d same mail dis afternoon. applied for Operations and had my verbal test on Monday. Do u hv any idea on d format for d video interview? I'v never had one before so I'm kinda curious. Cheers
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by FOURTHCOMING(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
e

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think they have an office in Nigeria.But I don't think they are recruiting for their Nigerian office.It is a graduate scheme so I believe resumption is September 2016.I am not sure of the pay structure but it should be more than 25,000 pounds per annum.They recruit foreigners but what I am not sure is if they sponsor people outside the UK or those without UK degrees.I may be wrong though.
FOURTHCOMING:
Hello Guys,
For this Kerry Group, I have a number of questions...

-do they have an office is Nigeria or are we moving abroad?
-when is resumption?
-what's the pay structure like for this position?

I also got an invite (applied for Quality) for the Video interview.
also, does anyone know key areas to prepare for this Video interview.

Your kind response(s) will be appreciated.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
DSSHQ:
I think they have an office in Nigeria.But I don't think they are recruiting for their Nigerian office.It is a graduate scheme so I believe resumption is September 2016.I am not sure of the pay structure but it should be more than 25,000 pounds per annum.They recruit foreigners but what I am not sure is if they sponsor people outside the UK or those without UK degrees.I may be wrong though.
they actually have an office in Nigeria ..its at ilupeju!!!!...I don't know wich office they are recruiting for,they ave a big office in south Africa and ireland...anywhere dem post successful applicants.make dem manage am

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by gbemmiey: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
cry Regret mail came in today. Applied for quality. All the best to everyone
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Look at the job description again.
babyfaceafrica:
they actually have an office in Nigeria ..its at ilupeju!!!!...I don't know wich office they are recruiting for,they ave a big office in south Africa and ireland...anywhere dem post successful applicants.make dem manage am
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Got a regret mail. Good luck to you guys
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
no mail after SJT since 48hours approx.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lamash: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
I also got the regret mail. Well I need to find time to practise more on sj format test..
.All the best to the successful ones..
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Ultimus: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
lamash:
I also got the regret mail. Well I need to find time to practise more on sj format test..
.All the best to the successful ones..

I do not think the problem is with our test taking abilities. The rate of regret mails is quite high. Abi gbogbo wa ya olodo to yen ni? I think the problem lies with our respective applications and the recruiting team.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Noblejkz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think they already got the number of people they want for the program. They stated on the mail that they have large number of applications and hence cannot continue with my application.
Best wishes to the successful fellows.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by emmahoney(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Noblejkz:
I think they already got the number of people they want for the program. They stated on the mail that they have large number of applications and hence cannot continue with my application.
Virtually all the people that received mail yesterday from this company got a regret mail. The SJT questions were not difficult in anyway. Even Shell did not send me regret mail after Part 1 and 2 of their online assessments. With my vast experience, I deserve not to get such mail if all things being equal. I am tempted to comment!!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by FOURTHCOMING(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
e
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Noblejkz:
I also think that is what happened, at first I tot it was because I didn't do well in numericals, but from the look of things now, I think its because they too many applications and decided to deal with those that took their tests early first. I didn't do my numericals early, as it is now, even tho their application has not closed, I doubt if they would conduct any tests for anyone who just apply now.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by AyaTemi: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Ewoooo, am just seeing this thread oo, can one still apply? Thanks.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Smoak: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
AyaTemi:
Ewoooo, am just seeing this thread oo, can one still apply? Thanks.

Yes, I think you can still apply. Jus applied yesterday, already got a mail to take the SJT

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by EngrKen8(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hope the engineering position isn't closed yet..only applied yesterday
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
help needed pls! I am having difficulty in the education section. they are asking me to add an A level qualification. av tried various means all to no avail.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nlevel:
help needed pls! I am having difficulty in the education section. they are asking me to add an A level qualification. av tried various means all to no avail.
guy choose a level and fill ur o leveL o...na d samething
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
guy choose a level and fill ur o leveL o...na d samething

OK...thanks
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nlevel(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
done with my application.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Sorry please who applied for Human Resource? I applied and did my SJT on Wednesday, but no reply till now. Anybody that app lie for HR done anything apart from SJT?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by kaka22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwakaegoabisola:
Sorry please who applied for Human Resource? I applied and did my SJT on Wednesday, but no reply till now. Anybody that app lie for HR done anything apart from SJT?
I applied for HR and I was sent regret mail. I don't think there are recruiting people for HR this time.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by blueheffner(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Who else got the video interview invite. To be completed on or before Monday. So confused cry
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by stillwendy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
I applied for HRM

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Uchboggy(m): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2015
please post the invite lets see the format. Thanks
blueheffner:
Who else got the video interview invite. To be completed on or before Monday. So confused cry
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by blueheffner(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Interview invite from Kerry Group
Start Interview
Dear Bleep,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the next stage in the recruitment process for the Accounting & Finance Graduate role at Kerry Group and I would like to invite you to attend an online video interview. This is an automated interview during which you will record answers to a few pre-set questions.
We have identified the skills and abilities (competences) that are vital to work at Kerry, we use these as selection criteria for choosing our new graduates.
There will also be a series of technical questions linking to the field to which you applied. It is important that you can link the theoretical knowledge from university studies to the business world at Kerry.

Make sure that you have prepared for the video interview by researching our company and the food industry.

Deadline: Sunday 23rd of November 2015 17:00 GMT
We strongly encourage you to record answers before the deadline. Please don’t risk leaving it until the last minute.

Benefits for you:
* Impress the interviewer and show your personality.
* Communicate your strongest skills early on.
* Record in your own time and place.

Click here to find out how a recorded interview works

What you need:
* A computer with a webcam & microphone, or
* A tablet/smartphone (Android 2.2+ or iOS 6+ only).
* Broadband connection (min 0.3 Mbs/s).

For best results:
* Make sure the background is clear.
* Make sure your environment is well lit and quiet.
* Use an external microphone if there is noise in the background.

If you have any questions about the interview process or experience any technical difficulties please contact the PowerMeeter support team on +44 (0)20 3478 8653 or support@powermeeter.com, or via live chat in the bottom right hand corner.

Thank you and good luck!

Kind regards,
Genevieve & Hardeep
Kerry Group Graduate Recruitment
[kerrygraduates@gtisolutions.co.uk]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by AyaTemi: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Smoak:

Yes, I think you can still apply. Jus applied yesterday, already got a mail to take the SJT

Ok cool.... Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.