Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (53974 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Kerry Group Situational Judgment Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by engrjoe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
lantessy:

Go to browser settings, and deactivate the pop up flirchi. By the way, which browser are you using? I would recommend that you use Google Chrome, to me, it's still the best.

am using chrome and firefox. same issue
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow!!! I did my SJT 2:am today and I've been invited for numeracy test just now. Those who have done it, pls what is it like? Also, who else applied for quality?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
soulhighman:
Wow!!! I did my SJT 2:am today and I've been invited for numeracy test just now. Those who have done it, pls what is it like? Also, who else applied for quality?
sorry what role did u apply for? As for the numerical test just read shl pastquestions
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lantessy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
sorry what role did u apply for? As for the numerical test just read shl pastquestions
Have you been sent the link for the numeracy test?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
lantessy:

Have you been sent the link for the numeracy test?
nope.....that's why am asking those that saw the numerical test dere roles...I feel. Its those that applied for accounts and finance,operations and supply that dey are given this test....cos its just four people I know naw that they gave d link...
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lantessy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
nope.....that's why am asking those that saw the numerical test dere roles...I feel. Its those that applied for accounts and finance,operations and supply that dey are given this test....cos its just four people I know naw that they gave d link...
I applied for Operations, and I have not received link for numeracy test.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
lantessy:

I applied for Operations, and I have not received link for numeracy test.
my bro..I applied for sales and marketing andinever see numeical since wednesday..which roles are now receiving numerical?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I applied for quality control.
As for the shl, pls do you have it? Cos k tried to register on their website and wasn't able to.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

Accounts and Finance, no numerical test invite yet.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by mcpat(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I applied for Engineering, no numerical test invite yet.

Waiting for the 72hours window to elapse.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
soulhighman:

I applied for quality control.
As for the shl, pls do you have it? Cos k tried to register on their website and wasn't able to.
I don't have o....u can google onlinee for shl past questions ...check other sites...wish you well
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
jinwaz:

Accounts and Finance, no numerical test invite yet.
okay bro...dis kerry just confusing us..if by next week I don't hear from them...I will just bone
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Jazmiynne: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
soulhighman:

I applied for quality control too. I've written the numerical... Status says "your application is under consideration"

What's the latest with yours?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
okay bro...dis kerry just confusing us..if by next week I don't hear from them...I will just bone

Way to go bro.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
jinwaz:

Way to go bro.
its like na quality control people dey do numerical o.I don see two
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
engrrichie92:

me...you have an idea of what to read on?
did u apply for quality control too?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
I didn't know there was a thread for this recruitment here.Got and invite for verbal test after my numeracy test.I don't seem to understand the number of online test we will be writing. I applied for Operations.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Someone has got invite for verbal test, Jesu! Are you kidding me? Lol. Since Thursday's SJT, nothing o, Jehovah help me please.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Johnzzy:
Someone has got invite for verbal test, Jesu! Are you kidding me? Lol. Since Thursday's SJT, nothing o, Jehovah help me please.
my broda u dey see me so..I no understand,where I never see numerical..somebody don see verbal..dia is God
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
It seems like engineering is no longer part of the Trainee Position advertised.

Screenshot attached.

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls wats d numeracy test like?

DSSHQ:
I didn't know there was a thread for this recruitment here.Got and invite for verbal test after my numeracy test.I don't seem to understand the number of online test we will be writing. I applied for Operations.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
SHL
parrygee:
Pls wats d numeracy test like?

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by makhu007: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Applied for engineering role, did the SJT on thursday and I got my numeracy invite this morning.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
slimz10:
It seems like engineering is no longer part of the Trainee Position advertised.

Screenshot attached.
If I'm not mistaken, I think Engineering still comes under Operations. Anyway, lets hope for the best.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
my broda u dey see me so..I no understand,where I never see numerical..somebody don see verbal..dia is God

Baba, even Mathias no understand this matter o. I try to encourage myself by imagining that my application needs more time because its ging through thorough screening...lol.

Delay is not denial baba. Lets believe. Wish you the best.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
its like na quality control people dey do numerical o.I don see two

Really?

Make we see how it goes then.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Johnzzy:

If I'm not mistaken, I think Engineering still comes under Operations. Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Both Both are different... but like you said, let hope for the best knowing fully well that the job portal closes on 27 November if I am not mistaken.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Bandura(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
For those of us that haven't got an invite after SJT, i belv we should relax, we are stil very much in the race since our status reads 'application under consideration' and besides no regret mail yet.

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bandura:
For those of us that haven't got an invite after SJT, i belv we should relax, we are stil very much in the race since our status reads 'application under consideration' and besides no regret mail yet.
like your morale..its well
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bandura:

I tell you baba.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by engrrichie92(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
did u apply for quality control too?
nope..operations
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jazmiynne:

I applied for quality control too. I've written the numerical... Status says "your application is under consideration"

What's the latest with yours?
I haven't written my own numerical. Which course did you study?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions)