Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's (10953 Views)

Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Hollywood marriages don't last you fool. Don't compare.
Ohhhh
Yet you compare yourself to the kardashians, Rihanna and Beyoncé but don't want to associate with the bad sides of living their kind of lives? Hypocrisy hypocrisy, I smell it. Never knew it was one of your attributes.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:34am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Ohhhh
Yet you compare yourself to the kardashians, Rihanna and Beyoncé but don't want to associate with the bad sides of living their kind of lives? Hypocrisy hypocrisy, I smell it. Never knew it was one of your attributes.
hewy
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:36am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Ohhhh
my mother is proud of me. OK. Her only child. She's most proud. So if you ain't nobody cares. You're invalid
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hewy
I have no idea what you typed but don't like how it appears so I'd continue anyway: You're a failed rapper, "beauty queen" and actress. You come here masqeurading as an ex-celebrity when in reality you can't secure a job. The people at the helm of power have refused to pay the 5k they agreed for the youth. Rather than protesting it on Twitter and nairaland you're here boring us with last year's pictures.

My friend, stand on the road if you've no skills to put to use.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
my mother is proud of me. OK. Her only child. She's most proud. So if you ain't nobody cares. You're invalid
Always nice to know when I get under your skin.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2015
How does it even feel being in a relationship where you're captain of the ship?
Every woman I know loves having a man who keeps them under control. Being the elder in your relationship I can imagine you bossing the child about - it's no fun and you know it.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
Every woman I know loves having a man who keeps them under control. Being the elder in your relationship I can imagine you bossing the child about - it's no fun and you know it.
he's not complaining . we've kept a very successful and private relationship
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

I have no idea what you typed but don't like how it appears so I'd continue anyway: You're a failed rapper, "beauty queen" and actress. You come here masqeurading as an ex-celebrity when in reality you can't secure a job. The people at the helm of power have refused to pay the 5k they agreed for the youth. Rather than protesting it on Twitter and nairaland you're here boring us with last year's pictures.

My friend, stand on the road if you've no skills to put to use.
you're just an E.P Google it. Also sCUM of the earth
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 3:01am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
my bitchh don't kill my vibe look!, grin angry wink
We're heading the club now. Oh and soon top naija celebs will post hbd muna.

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
my bitchh don't kill my vibe look!, grin angry wink
We're heading the club now. Oh and soon top naija celebs will post hbd muna.
When you're unemployed, clubbing all days of the week is routine. I don't envy you.

Palmwinetapper:
you're just an E.P Google it. Also sCUM of the earth
HAHAHAHAHA. Muna don vex o - this is raw emotion typed into words. Unfortunately you're a troll performing the menial task you'd have paid someone to do if you had money.

Palmwinetapper:
I'd stick with whoever disvirgined me too till I build a little experience in the sack.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by raayah(f): 3:10am On Nov 06, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Also means the statement was true. You're nothing but an aunty he can f u c k whenever he gets hard. Do you make him tell you 'Good morning Senior' everyday too? At this rate I'd believe he rushes to the supermarket for toiletries 'every time of the month' wink.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 3:25am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Also means the statement was true. You're nothing but an aunty he can f u c k whenever he gets hard. Do you make him tell you 'Good morning Senior' everyday too? At this rate I'd believe he rushes to the supermarket for toiletries 'every time of the month' wink.
Which every man should do for their girl. He's happy ok
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 3:26am On Nov 06, 2015
raayah:
don't encourage him pls. Go to bed angry
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 3:30am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

were so strong because we know how to keep a private relationship
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't encourage him pls. Go to bed angry
Speaking of bed. I have work today. Now buzz off and do what unemployed graduates do. I have been entertained, my colleagues at work would enjoy this story.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
were so strong because we know how to keep a private relationship
A relationship that stemmed from rape. Keep details of how you met to yourself.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Which every man should do for their girl. He's happy ok
You've gotten used to bossing him around you've forgotten gender roles in a relationship.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

A relationship that stemmed from rape. Keep details of how you met to yourself.
rape? OK he sure is happy getting good sexxx from am ex beauty Queen
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
rape? OK he sure is happy getting good sexxx from am ex beauty Queen
What were the ages you guys met again? Who was the legal adult? Developed countries would've put "her ex-royal highness" on a paedophile list by now.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

What were the ages you guys met again? Who was the legal adult? Developed countries would've put "her ex-royal highness" on a paedophile list by now.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njI-ZykuXv4

It's like you're being addressed here. Everything you say about muna is knocked down
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njI-ZykuXv4

It's like you're being addressed here. Everything you say about muna is knocked down
You posted this old s h i t to me before. All these rants get to you, yes. There's no way you can change our opinions, they're helpful if you heed advice. You spend too much time on the internet, yes. You're unemployed, yes. You're a child rapist, yes. Right now, I'm more of a celebrity on nairaland than you are, yes. These words feel like sex - they hurt really bad but you keep running back, yes.

Munachi leave me alone, I need serious concentration at work. I've a deadline to meet.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Come sef, why does Sarah always've weave on? Mixed-raced people always have very nice hair. Is she ugly without weave? From the little research I've done I've noticed most girls who wear weaves a lot look uglier than men without it.

Oya, since you're always busy posting pictures let's see her natural hair. Its not like you've anything better to do.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
raayah:
lmaoo..dis kain sweet gist bah, nah 2join u siddown nd grab my own popcorn o. Charix nd palminetapper carry on..d count is presently 100000 - 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo..dis kain sweet gist bah, nah 2join u siddown nd grab my own popcorn o. Charix nd palminetapper carry on..d count is presently 100000 - 50
no its not
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

You posted this old s h i t to me before. All these rants get to you, yes. There's no way you can change our opinions, they're helpful if you heed advice. You spend too much time on the internet, yes. You're unemployed, yes. You're a child rapist, yes. Right now, I'm more of a celebrity on nairaland than you are, yes. These words feel like sex - they hurt really bad but you keep running back, yes.

Munachi leave me alone, I need serious concentration at work. I've a deadline to meet.
Shut up right there! You have a deadline yet you sign into NL.COM. BS TALKING! DO ME A FAVOR AND JUMP IN A LAGOON. grin foolish boy. The people love muna. Deal with it. This will be her biggest year yet. Just sit there and be insulting.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

child rapist?. He is over 18 boo.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Shut up right there! You have a deadline yet you sign into NL.COM. BS TALKING! DO ME A FAVOR AND JUMP IN A LAGOON. grin foolish boy. The people love muna. Deal with it. This will be her biggest year yet. Just sit there and be insulting.
1. My real world work requires constant online checkups. That's why I mostly have time to torment you here.

2. If you eventually make me lose my job na you go still suffer am because I'd've all the time and effort to think up ways to frustrate you.

3. At this point you must've become a recluse - you spend too much time responding to comments. Don't you've anyone to advice you social media is addictive?

4. Like the apc-led government, you're all talk no action.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

1. My real world work requires constant online checkups. That's why I mostly have time to torment you here.

2. If you eventually make me lose my job na you go still suffer am because I'd've all the time and effort to think up ways to frustrate you.

3. At this point you must've become a recluse - you spend too much time responding to comments. Don't you've anyone to advice you social media is addictive?

4. Like the apc-led government, you're all talk no action.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
child rapist?. He is over 18 boo.
Not in 2011 he wasn't. You've already forgotten he was 17 or younger at the time you both met.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!
One out of four. At least your comprehension skills are getting better. I like how you avoided all the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl / Where Is Uche Obi Osotule? / NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.