Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's (10952 Views)

Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
I've checked major blogs and still not seen the birthday article anywhere. Bloggers didn't see potential in the pictures? I told you they were boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Not in 2011 he wasn't. You've already forgotten he was 17 or younger at the time you both met.
so? That has passed now. Were in 2015 and going on strong. Have you ever heard age is nothing but a number? Why do women marry or date men older than them? Its the same thing . or are we being sexist?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
I've checked majore blogs and still not seen the birthday article anywhere. Bloggers didn't see potential in them? I told you they were boring.
boring in what way?, I'm not scandalous like other celebs who have to throw wild parties or show cleavages for person to carry their news. That's why you didn't see it
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
so? That has passed now. Were in 2015 and going on strong.
The past does not mean it never happened.

Have you ever heard age is nothing but a number?
The mantra sang repeatedly by undateable women the world over. Its easier catching a young inexperienced man willing to tolerate their bullshit.

Why do women marry or date men older than them? Its the same thing . or are we being sexist?
If I need to explain this to you then its obvious you need more time in the real world.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Queens kiss

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

The mantra sang repeatedly by undateable women the world over. Its easier catching a young inexperienced man willing to tolerate their bullshit.

If I need to explain this to you then its obvious you need more time in the real world.
ohhhhh you're troubling me angry
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

do you know how hard it is to get a younger man? And she's very dateable. Many nollywoood stars love muna. Have you seen her stun on a red carpet? Practically all eyes on her
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
boring in what way?, I'm not scandalous like other celebs who have to throw wild parties or show cleavages for person to carry their news. That's why you didn't see it
Excuses, excuses, we all have them for our shortcomings.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
ohhhhh you're troubling me angry
Then go live a real life since the internet's not for you.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
do you know how hard it is to get a younger man? And she's very dateable. Many nollywoood stars love muna. Have you seen her stun on a red carpet? Practically all eyes on her
Don't make me do what I've in mind, you'd only cry your eyes out this friday night.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Don't make me do what I've in mind, you'd only cry your eyes out this friday night.
no I'm a strong character. I won't
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

you said once the day tomis mother will find out about our relationship it will be like film trick. Hoooo can't you see her on the right to me and tomi? She seems very OK with the relationship. So who gives a fuk about your stinking opinion. you fool

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

more happy pictures with the family and community of friends

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by homesteady(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Ehe Ehe.... have you forgotten this your birthday in 2012?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-H457eo7oMAU/UJ0Jx3uQscI/AAAAAAAAPgU/-fR9YZQCuRY/s1600/jebbby.jpg[/img]

You had succulent and fleshy boobs before, what happened to them?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
homesteady:

Ehe Ehe.... have you forgotten this your birthday in 2012?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-H457eo7oMAU/UJ0Jx3uQscI/AAAAAAAAPgU/-fR9YZQCuRY/s1600/jebbby.jpg[/img]

You had succulent and fleshy boobs before, what happened to them?
that was not a party. It was a photoshoot. And the boobss are still the same! angry
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
that was not a party. It was a photoshoot. And the boobss are still the same! angry

But from this your recent pictures, the boobss look smaller na.
Do you have another picture were the boobs size is clearly shown?
Picture or it doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
homesteady:

But from this your recent pictures, the boobss look smaller na.
Do you have another picture were the boobs size is clearly shown?
Picture or it doesn't exist.
do you know women's Boob's change sizes?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
do you know women's Boob's change sizes?

I only know of during pregnancy, and I know you were not pregnant.
So What made yours to reduce?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
homesteady:

maybe weight loss
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's a sad day in life when the only claim to fame one can make is being a nairaland troll. How the supposed mighty have fallen.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
homesteady:

Pushup bras are an a-cup girl's best friends.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Well if this year's party was a photo shoot it would've gotten enough credibility to make blog news. Instead you're here on a rundown forum which looks like an abandoned website disturbing our lives.

My friend, find a studio closeby and 'leak' nudes because right now nothing you try would ever bring you into the limelight.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
It's even obvious from then those udders had seen better days. Even your body is physically telling you the quest for fame is long outlived.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Lindx93(f): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2015
U pple should leave Muna alone and let her be. U have provoked her enough abi Charix is even crushing on her sef.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2015
charix:

Pushup bras are an a-cup girl's best friends.
can you stop. Muna is clearly not an a cup
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2015
charix:

Well if this year's party was a photo shoot it would've gotten enough credibility to make blog news. Instead you're here on a rundown forum which looks like an abandoned website disturbing our lives.

My friend, find a studio closeby and 'leak' nudes because right now nothing you try would ever bring you into the limelight.
umm go to munas twitter. She posted her number and twitter have gone crazy!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Lindx93:
U pple should leave Muna alone and let her be. U have provoked her enough abi Charix is even crushing on her sef.
yes charix has a crush on muna
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2015
charix:

It's even obvious from then those udders had seen better days. Even your body is physically telling you the quest for fame is long outlived.
excuse me munas boobiess are firm
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
excuse me munas boobiess are firm
can you stop. Muna is clearly not an a cup
I'd quote a long lost compadre when I say
Maltina cares
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes charix has a crush on muna
Sorry, I know I'm very attractive and all but I only see you as a lost little sister who needs guidance.

Sarah Ofili on the hand... I'd get her one day.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
umm go to munas twitter. She posted her number and twitter have gone crazy!!!!
I'd pass on the offer. I know a million and one people already reside there ready to give harsher criticism than I can dream up.
Hopefully your new potential sugar daddy would acquire the number and hit you up. Nice to see you're making moves to expedite marriage since menopause waits for no woman.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you said once the day tomis mother will find out about our relationship it will be like film trick. Hoooo can't you see her on the right to me and tomi? She seems very OK with the relationship. So who gives a fuk about your stinking opinion. you fool
So, this is actually Muna?

In sorely disappointed. Happy belated birthday still and wish you all you dream of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) / Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl / Slim VS Thick Rihanna, How Would You Prefer To Rock Her? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.