Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment (1300 Views)

Bet Tips / How Fidelity Bank Dupe Nigerians Of Millions Through Internet Banking On Weekend / Etisalat Rains Of Millions On Subscribers - Easymillions Promo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by Truth911: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2015
A person(names withheld) won a huge sum of money from a betting company(names withheld) and was refused payment. The company claimed the winner was trying to scam the company and they also claimed the games which the winner selected have been played already which is really funny in the sense that it's not possible. Even if it were possible, that should be the company's loss to bear and their system should be rectified. Even, if not all the money, the winner should be compensated adequately since the fault is not from him but from the company if what the company says is true. The winner was also said to have been arrested when he went to claim the winnings at the head office. Is this how all this sports bet agency behave because I haven't heard about such before. As am creating this thread, the winner claims to hear that the games he played have been nullified and declared void. After all the loss the masses make and the huge amounts of money this sports bet companies gain. One of them still refuses to pay the winner what's due him. So, this thread was created to see the reaction of the general public towards this matter and to know how best to tackle the situation and a pic is attached to shed more light.

Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by Mizdow: 2:05am On Nov 06, 2015
This is bad business

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by watered(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2015
I thought you were withholding the betting company's name and you just released the name from whatever piece of paper you displayed.

You see your life...
Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by watered(m): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Mizdow:
This is bad business
Come and drink a cup of cold water at least its good news and good business for those igbo boys that Nigeria won dia match against Mexico

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by Mizdow: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2015
I guess its frustration from the thread owner though, its painful imagine who does that this should be put to front page.Where are the mods of Nairaland they should expose the company even though its name is withheld lol.
Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by Chanchit: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Op, if you go talk like this for court, you might end up in jail cos going by your words,there's a fraudulent hidden trick on that ticket. You need to rehearse your lies better.
Re: Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment by derolemode(m): 3:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Honest advice, try to reach the Nigeria Lotterys commission. After the painful incident that happened to Timi Dakolo those guys stepped up their game, if this is true dame! that enough to make me go to court.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission / Sosoliso Flight 1145 And Nigeria’s Worst Air Disasters / Offtopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.