Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins (50096 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Misterlaby: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Awww smiley

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by prelinctus: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Beauty and the beast.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Chestar5:
Biriful couple, let dem just tie d knot what are they waiting for

Motha came for omouguo grin
You know say if the guy tie knot with her,the next thing she go start misbehave.If mikel react,she go say she wan divorce and begin ask for ridiculous amount as child support.Babymama fit her.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by FaithDaniel(f): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'v noticed people that are madly in love with eachother alws give birth to twins smiley
looool which scientist prove dis one
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by sylva1(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2015
I wonder how this guy dey take get time go training, play matches and still have time for all these paparazzi..!!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by charlesucheh(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
angry Just tell one reason nairalanders aiint calling this white angel a gold digger!! Cos if nah naija babe mikel foolishly got tangled with, the FTC would have been "Gold digggggggeeer!!!"
But forget foreign babes set die!
because she is a nice to billionaire biz mogul and chelsea owner - Abrahimovich.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by kobonaire(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Mikel got off easy in the bride price ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by lebete3000: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'v noticed people that are madly in love with eachother alws give birth to twins smiley

Maybe becos they're both Mad.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by redcliff: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:

Nonsense postulation
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Thryphosa(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice one Obi. You are the happy one now......Mourhino, the sad one.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2015
youngberry001:
mikel come married black nigerian u no gree""dis oyinbo no fit born 5 pikin for you ooh""""

uhmm i dey hail tubaba jhor smiley
Na white chic I wan marry.Black girls go dey pray make her hubby quick die so that she go inherit his property.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by lebete3000: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2015
LastSurvivor:
I go swear for anybody wey say Money no good..

The statement "Money doesn't bring happiness" should end with "Just kidding" grin

You're still broke dats why you talking ds way.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ogbukara: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Mikel congratulations May God bless and protect your beautiful family in jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Funjosh(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Na when the girl get Belle self
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by samuelito46(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
baski92:
Money good oo,, if na me babe tell me say she is pregnant, na how to remove am be the next thing.
we knw your type!! undecided
baski92:
Money good oo,, if na me babe tell me say she is pregnant, na how to remove am be the next thing.
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by AzizG550(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
mikel try and bring them to your own parents here in Nigeria so they can carry their grandchildren and share in your joy and bless them equally. No be to dey sample them with their rich oyibo grandparents all the time.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by baski92(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

You still bleep without protection in this age? shocked
na sweet pass, is like you never hear of me before https://www.nairaland.com/2668892/she-angry-me-cause-told
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by baski92(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
samuelito46:
we knw your type!! undecided
like seriously, read more https://www.nairaland.com/2668892/she-angry-me-cause-told
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by kegoodman: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Synergy

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2015
So wats d moral lesson naw?? undecidedSo wats d moral lesson naw??
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Goridoe(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2015
baski92:

ur own case is not about money.! its about being a Grown Man who is MATURED enuff to take responsibility.. lotta piple no get moni reach u whey dem dey born.!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
the mom inlaw got nice hips kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ikombe: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
false undecided
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ikombe: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Truluvguy:
the mom inlaw got nice hips kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
bad guy grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ceeceeuwa: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2015
baski92:
na sweet pass, is like you never hear of me before https://www.nairaland.com/2668892/she-angry-me-cause-told
I yaf hear now! grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ikombe: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Goridoe:

ur own case is not about money.! its about being a Grown Man who is MATURED enuff to take responsibility.. lotta piple no get moni reach u whey dem dey born.!
true talk smiley

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by baski92(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Goridoe:

born pikin may go dey swear for you every day with tears for eyes

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by baski92(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
ceeceeuwa:
I yaf hear now! grin
better
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
bros na so oooo. she cum be oyinbo again, big turn on. when you do oyinbo, u go forget all these oloshos and i never chop naija girls
ikombe:
bad guy grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by xreal: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Burger01:
...and iya ibeji.. Don't be a racist angry cheesy

you funny.

grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins by ikombe: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Funjosh:
Na when the girl get Belle self
na last week . Na dis morning she born cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.