Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy (3284 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
UPDATE ON THE MATTER
She no wan remove am, I try convincing her but she no gree with..
The funny part be the say she don count me out, say she will never
bother me and she is very angry with me for telling her to remove
it. Dat she will not tell anyone I got her pregnant not to talk of mention my name but a lot of people know that am her guy, her sisters also known me. I try begging her but e no work . I love this girl but am not yet
ready, I till dey with my parents and till dey work on my future.
HELP ANY IDEA OF COOLING HERE DOWN
MORE LIKE A TEXT MESSAGE CAUSE I CAN'T
TALK TO HER
Lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by youngwarrior(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by youngwarrior(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2015
youngwarrior:
wow, this is amazing ok op, carry on
Bros no be sorry I kon write, na help I dey look for
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by midehi2(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
youngwarrior:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
I will need all the help you could offer
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by 4reala(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Guy u no well? U go tell ur sister 2 do dat kain thin?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Gabaleve(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Op u wan RAID her belle...u be bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by jhydebaba(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
baski92:
UPDATE ON THE MATTER
She no wan remove am, I try convincing her but she no gree with..
The funny part be the say she don count me out, say she will never
bother me and she is very angry with me for telling her to remove
it. I try begging her but e no work . I love this girl but am not yet
ready, I till dey with my parents and till dey work on my future.
HELP ANY IDEA OF COOLING HERE DOWN
MORE LIKE A TEXT MESSAGE CAUSE I CAN'T
TALK TO HER

*falls down from iroko tree
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by dammytosh: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
jhydebaba:

*falls down from iroko tree

Making jest of u for falling down....

* falls down too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by jhydebaba(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Try this message then....

Baby, please get raid of the pregnancy. You know I loff u so much and I till dey with my parents. I till dey work. I never ready, I just redi.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
When u never ready why u come pour 4 insd her?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
jhydebaba:
Try this message then....

Baby, please get raid of the pregnancy. You know I loff u so much and I till dey with my parents. I till dey work. I never ready, I just redi.
haba something touching
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
na condom tear but e possible say she take drugs after 10 to 15 min and belle still come?
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2015
somethng u would hav averted wit just 50naira condom,pls dont abort it,born the baby and give me

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
somethng u would hav averted wit just 50naira condom,pls dont abort it,born the baby and give me
condom tear
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by jhydebaba(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
baski92:
haba something touching
cheesy grin

Something touching like the way you touch her totori...
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
jhydebaba:
cheesy grin

Something touching like the way you touch her totori...
lol, I will need all the help you could offer
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by jhydebaba(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
if your guy no pour inside you, u go enjoy am
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Kingsley1000(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
no mind op..he was lost in ectasy
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by boxer022(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2015
This is the problem with most young men of nowadays. When you were planting the crop you did not consider your situation. Now by the grace of Gos the produce has started growing and you are now considering your present condition. Put yourself in the place of the girl, or see her as your younger sister. How will you feel if she got pregnant and the father of the child is telling her to abort the child. I advice the girl to carry that child and give birth to your child for you. You want her to commit murder and risk her life. You are a disgrace to men as you cannot stand up to your responsibility as a father.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2015
boxer022:
This is the problem with most young men of nowadays. When you were planting the crop you did not consider your situation. Now by the grace of Gos the produce has started growing and you are now considering your present condition. Put yourself in the place of the girl, or see her as your younger sister. How will you feel if she got pregnant and the father of the child is telling her to abort the child. I advice the girl to carry that child and give birth to your child for you. You want her to commit murder and risk her life. You are a disgrace to men as you cannot stand up to your responsibility as a father.
tank you sir but is it possible after two weeks and she says she is pregnant, and I gave her after sex drug like 10 to 15 min when it happened
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2015
plZ my friend is married fr 7years no child plz make she born am give me make I give her
..hediot
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Luckymay(f): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Smh @ 60degrees for u.
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Luckymay:
Smh @ 60degrees for u.
abi
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by Luckymay(f): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
baski92:
abi
yes nah. Honestly this kind of thread (joke) makes one speechless
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Luckymay:

yes nah. Honestly this kind of thread (joke) makes one speechless
like seriously
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by nawtibownie: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
baski92:
condom tear
Why won't it tear when you made your thing too hard. You're hilarious. You can't force her to do what she doesn't want. Dance to the tune, daddy-to-be. Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by kaziblake(f): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Why are u wicked and mean,aren't u considering her life!what if she dies or she damaged her womb common man up to d responsibility,get a job or something like dat,d child might be a blessing to u guys and between y didn't u use a condom
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
kaziblake:
Why are u wicked and mean,aren't u considering her life!what if she dies or she damaged her womb common man up to d responsibility,get a job or something like dat,d child might be a blessing to u guys and between y didn't u use a condom
like seriously, if you put your self in my shoes,,,,, you will reason with me
Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by IamLEGEND1: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
On behalf of my wonderful producer and the whole team that brought u this wonderful package,i want to thank everyone for tuning in for another episode of the always entertaining

" BABY DADDIES: condóm don tear "

we'll be back with another breathtaking chapter next week..... same time, same place....
i am LEGEND, ur ever present host

THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYONE

REMAIN BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy by baski92(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
On behalf of my wonderful producer and the whole team that brought u this wonderful package,i want to thank everyone for tuning in for another episode of the always entertaining

" BABY DADDIES: condóm don tear "

we'll be back with a another breathtaking chapter next week..... same time, same place....

THANK YOU FOR READING
who send you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavenly Baby Shower / This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] / Will This Continue In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.