Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy (2410 Views)

Ben Bruce - Salary Earners Should Pay 5% Tax So The Unemployed Can Get Their 5k. / Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Iykopee:

How does this relate with the 5k promise of president babu? keep running away from truth..
You won't understand because of the level of your IQ, and I'm ready for any explanation that you won't be able to counter intelligently.
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Iykopee(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You won't understand because of the level of your IQ, and I'm ready for any explanation that you won't be able to counter intelligently.

Level of my IQ for ur inability to explain the rationale behind their failed promise? This is laughable.. Guess what? U are the one with a minuscular IQ. Ur president was quick to make promises without taken into cognisance the state of affairs in Nigeria. Now he's facing simple reality. Even when he made that promise, calculative minds told him how it can't be achieved. Yet, u APC minions championed a failed cause, alas, u are realising it aint possible anymore...

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
saint047:
Come to think of it, what was PMB thinking wen he make those promises?

Who send am?

Now see as Nigerians dey hold am 4 work.

Abeg #Our5k
u saTANist are just making fools of urselves,

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Our5k(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
[/s]
Mumu. Real mumu
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Iykopee:

Level of my IQ for ur inability to explain the rationale behind their failed promise? This is laughable.. Guess what? U are the one with a minuscular IQ. Ur president was quick to make promises without taken into cognisance the state of affairs in Nigeria. Now he's facing simple reality. Even when he made that promise, calculative minds told him how it can't be achieved. Yet, u APC minions championed a failed cause, alas, u are realising it aint possible anymore...
who told u is a failed promises, that is how u saTANist always fail ur exam, and that is how ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero destroy our economy with his carelessness, just relax and see how we wil package all d promises in next year budget

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Iykopee(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
who told u is a failed promises, that is how u saTANist always fail ur exam, and that is how ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero destroy our economy with his carelessness, just relax and see how we wil package all d promises in next year budget

Story for the birds.
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u know seriously lack common sense, op is telling u how d promises wil be fulfil in due course, we were not told if d promises wil be fulfil wil dis year skewed budget, or did ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero add 5k to unemployed youth in 2015 budget?
As if op's grammar ain't bad enough grin grin
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ballmer:

Is it a curse to use your brain ? As APC said he would not implement the programme ? Does PDP a party that instead of providing job levied and slaughtered Nigerians as any moral justification to make such demand ? Your brain deserves to be used not just condemned at the back of your head.
Does anyone understand what this one is saying? undecided
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by saint047(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
you this myopic ignoramus
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Bayswater: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The issue of common sense shouldn't be seen as being common. If APC made a promise of 5000 monthly for unemployed youths, does common sense not tell you that it may be difficult at the moment since the current budget in which it would've been captured was not prepared and implemented by Buhari?

Common sense should also tell you the government should have sent a supplementary budget to the national assembly to cover the cost of this extra-budgetary spending. Unfortunately, the clueless APC government headed by Buhari did nothing.
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by porka: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=13pt]PDP paid N7,500 and N10,000 to 'unemployed' youths in 2000/2001.[/size]
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Efriday1:

As if op's grammar ain't bad enough grin grin
as if ur own grammar is good enough

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Common sense should also tell you the government should have sent a supplementary budget to the national assembly to cover the cost of this extra-budgetary spending. Unfortunately, the clueless APC government headed by Buhari did nothing.
anytime i hear dis supplementary budget of a thing for this 5k for youth, it always pain me to my bone marrow, which minister wil prepare it, which senate wil approve it, what are d figures of d unemployed youth, u now want PMB to be throwing 5k in d air, i don't know where u saTANist come from, u saTANist just want to make fool of urselves

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Bayswater: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
anytime i hear dis supplementary budget of a thing for this 5k for youth, it always pain me to my bone marrow, which minister wil prepare it, which senate wil approve it, what are d figures of d unemployed youth, u now want PMB to be throwing 5k in d air, i don't know where u saTANist come from, u saTANist just want to make fool of urselves
But it was your jesus christ from Daura that promised to pay unemployed youths N5k. Did anyone force him to make that statement?
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
saint047:
you this myopic ignoramus
look at dis dundee united

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bayswater:

But it was your jesus christ from Daura that promised to pay unemployed youths N5k. Did anyone force him to make that statement?
not with dis corrupt budget prepare by ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, next year budget wil captions all d promises, is dis difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Bayswater: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
not with dis corrupt budget prepare by ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, next year budget wil captions all d promises, is dis difficult to understand?

Corrupt budget lol. Is there anything you APCists won't call corrupt? I'm sure someday, the air that we breathe and the water that we drink would be called kwarapt...oniyeye gbogbo lol
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Ahmedie25(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Djicemob:
5k hypocrisy? Was it PDP that made the promise? You made a promise people ask you to fulfill and you term it hypocrisy.What school did you attend?
A daft like u will never understand anything, keep wailing till u die of high blood pressure
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Ahmedie25(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Efriday1:
What kind of English is this?ppl like you are the reason why apc made that #5000 campaign promise in the first case. "I will pay 5k monthly to unemployable youths" - apc promise rephrased for the sake of op!
A daft like u always claim 2 b more intelligent than others, bt everyone knew u are worst stupid than ur crazy gra father.
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by fotadmowmend(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
APC .... Deceiving Nigerians since 2014 . Although we might point bad fingers at PDP lawmakers for raising such issue at this time, but the question is; are they lying ? If they ain't right, why do the APC lawmakers rationalise the matter to dat of surep ?
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ahmedie25:
A daft like u always claim 2 b more intelligent than others, bt everyone knew u are worst stupid than ur crazy gra father.
Not again! Is this the best you can do?
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Djicemob: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Corrupt budget lol. Is there anything you APCists won't call corrupt? I'm sure someday, the air that we breathe and the water that we drink would be called kwarapt...oniyeye gbogbo lol
The guy mumu so tey he termed a budget "corrupt".

Same 'corrupt budget' that the dullard is using to travel around the world. grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by saint047(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
look at dis dundee united
keep living in fools paradise
Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bayswater:

how can d budget not be corrupt, when capital expenditure is 500b naira, debt servicing 600b naira, subsiding payment 1tr naira, recurrent expenditure 2.2tr naira, overhead 1tr naira, still borrow money to pay salary, can't u see how clueless ur corrupt ogogoro hero is. Thank God for change

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy by Jesusloveyou: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Djicemob:
The guy mumu so tey he termed a budget "corrupt".

Same 'corrupt budget' that the dullard is using to travel around the world. grin
a budget that allow 90% to be wasted on salary, and overhead, still borrow 240b naira to pay salary that Wil still be servicing with 600b naira, what a fool paradise nigerians found themselves under d clueless corrupt ogogoro hero regime, thank God for change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Calls El-rufai An slowpoke,curses Him During 2day's Sermon(video / Niger Delta Avengers Rack Up To 20k Followers On Twitter. / FG Begins Payment Of 130K To Ex-militants Stopped Since Jan & This Happened-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.