Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. (3134 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by saintkash(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
"Politics is a participatory thing, if all the
ANGELS are in Church and Mosques and we leave
politics to POLITICIANS then where are we
expecting the President to find Angels to
appoint from? If you didn't contribute in
Anyway to the events that led to his emergence
why are you looking for any reward? If
AMAECHI risked his life and freedom, FASHOLA
helped lead the campaign, FAYEMI wrote Policy,
OGBE and DAMBAZZAU had been trusted
advisers to the president when nothing was sure
and LAI MOHAMMED single handededly handled
and dismantled the well oiled PDP propaganda
machine; how do you expect him to appoint your
uncle even if he is an "angel"? Abeg make we
hear word Jare, ABEG show me who be angel for
Obodo Nigeria.... Make I add my own: I love the
fact that Rotimi is on that list to keep some
people SAD for a long time to come."

with lai mohammed on that list ffk and olisah metuah (mutuwa) will die of heart attack with little or no time..

keep ur insults to urself and don't dare quote me unless you are a foot soldier or a Saint.

pmb till 20--

11 Likes

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by nice101(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tell them o, they want Angels to reap where they did not sow.

6 Likes

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by AngryNigerian(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
2 say the least, i'm not impressed with the list...but I feel he wants to set a trap for them & their cliques...
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Mutuwa(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
saintkash:
"Politics is a participatory thing, if all the
ANGELS are in Church and Mosques and we leave
politics to POLITICIANS then where are we
expecting the President to find Angels to
appoint from? If you didn't contribute in
Anyway to the events that led to his emergence
why are you looking for any reward? If
AMAECHI risked his life and freedom, FASHOLA
helped lead the campaign, FAYEMI wrote Policy,
OGBE and DAMBAZZAU had been trusted
advisers to the president when nothing was sure
machine; how do you expect him to appoint your
uncle even if he is an "angel"? Abeg make we
hear word Jare, ABEG show me who be angel for
Obodo Nigeria.... Make I add my own: I love the
fact that Rotimi is on that list to keep some

with lai mohammed on that list ffk and olisah metuah (mutuwa) will die of heart attack with little or no time..

keep ur insults to urself and don't dare quote me unless you are a foot soldier or a Saint.

pmb till 20--
What is this Ediottt saying..PMB till sense get into your filthy brain.As dogs like you keep barking we shall keep on throwing stones.I voted PMB,whatever the case maybe even if he dines and wine's with satan direct,as long as he has a sober period to DO THE RIGHT thing..he is far better than your grandfather the mad drunkard from otueke. wink
Donkey..wailing will only accelerate your journey to HELL..

1 Like

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by saintkash(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mutuwa:

What is this Ediottt saying..PMB till sense get into your filthy brain.As dogs like you keep barking we shall keep on throwing stones.I voted PMB,whatever the case maybe even if he dines and wine's with satan direct,as long as he has a sober period to DO THE RIGHT thing..he is far better than your grandfather the mad drunkard from otueke. wink

the only reason why I'm replying u is dat u r idiot with filty brains that can't comprehend a simple comprehension. .... I ll only advice that u read my post very well n if u still don't understand it, show it to a true fan of PMB and u ll probably get the msg unless ur frnds are idiots and brainless like u..

am a buharist, I voted for him, even if he chooses to appoint PEJ as minister I ll still support his decision. so mr mutuwa I guess dats ur name ryt... just take ur time and read my post very well ok before u display ur illiteracy on NL...

I have forgiven u already even before ur apologies. .

NB..
pls don't wonder why I didn't insult ur father, mother or even grandfather as u did... it's simply because I luv and respect my parents and I was thought by my parents not to abuse any body's parents. . Cheers. .
PMB till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Mutuwa(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
saintkash:

the only reason why I'm replying u is dat u r idiot with filty brains that can't comprehend a simple comprehension. .... I ll only advice that u read my post very well n if u still don't understand it, show it to a true fan of PMB and u ll probably get the msg unless ur frnds are idiots and brainless like u..

am a buharist, I voted for him, even if he chooses to appoint PEJ as minister I ll still support his decision. so mr mutuwa I guess dats ur name ryt... just take ur time and read my post very well ok before u display ur illiteracy on NL...

I have forgiven u already even before ur apologies. .

NB..
pls don't wonder why I didn't insult ur father, mother or even grandfather as u did... it's simply because I luv and respect my parents and I was thought by my parents not to abuse any body's parents. . Cheers. .
PMB till 2023.

One of them love children of nairaland.U quoted my moniker and insulted me,now you want to cleanse yourself by tactically trying to add more insults again..hey love child listen..reading can seriously do a great damage to your ignorance ohk..
I understand from the way you write that your status frustrated,its not my problems.if you like sleep with buhari i don't care you insulted me and I put up a rejoinder 1-1 .
Please look for dad and ask him for manners.I will be glad to assist in recovering some damages from the condom factory in your stead,if only you can prove you know where ur dad is ..
Donkey.. grin

Keep barking..i have a factory of stones.

NB your soo studippid that even your own comprehensions confuse you.
Shame.
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by mikolo80: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2015
damn these two posters are confused
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by olajorn(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2015
This is my best thread of the month

1 Like

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Ofodirinwa: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2015
So do you want skilled professionals to make life in Nigeria easier for you, or do you want people that dismantled PDP to manage the country's affairs..
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by saintkash(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

One of them love children of nairaland.U quoted my moniker and insulted me,now you want to cleanse yourself by tactically trying to add more insults again..hey love child listen..reading can seriously do a great damage to your ignorance ohk..
I understand from the way you write that your status frustrated,its not my problems.if you like sleep with buhari i don't care you insulted me and I put up a rejoinder 1-1 .
Please look for dad and ask him for manners.I will be glad to assist in recovering some damages from the condom factory in your stead,if only you can prove you know where ur dad is ..
Donkey.. grin

Keep barking..i have a factory of stones.

NB your soo studippid that even your own comprehensions confuse you.
Shame.

now I know ur pain. ..I don't think I have ever heard anything to do with u before. .. if u read my post well, I only referred to chief olisah metuah as olisah mutuwa as my hausa frnd calls him... hw would I know dat a brainless maggot somewhere dat can't read to understand will read personal meaning to it... omg.. oya sorry mr mutuwa. . this is only place I refer to u as mutuwa.
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by ikaboy: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

See who is accusing someone of filthy brain, yet cannot comprehend a simple write up. I weep for the so called future leaders.
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Mutuwa(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
ikaboy:

See who is accusing someone of filthy brain, yet cannot comprehend a simple write up. I weep for the so called future leaders.

I weep for you too and ur unborn generation. Are also a love child? Coz you do have a trait of one.
Ediott .
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

guy u fall my hand o, u sure say u read that write up soo
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Mutuwa(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2015
saintkash:

now I know ur pain. ..I don't think I have ever heard anything to do with u before. .. if u read my post well, I only referred to chief olisah metuah as olisah mutuwa as my hausa frnd calls him... hw would I know dat a brainless maggot somewhere dat can't read to understand will read personal meaning to it... omg.. oya sorry mr mutuwa. . this is only place I refer to u as mutuwa.

Guy. .you insulted me period.You are even as confused as a rat in a market square..if you cannot understand that,then am not mistaken,you are indeed a love child, squalid, absurd,a daft and probably has gone astry due to your status frustrated nature.

am now acquainted to a down syndrome charlie,whose own comprehension confused him and yet thinks he is subjectively right,while being objectively WRONG,due to his erroneous type of brain and conscience.

BUT for the fact that u now know that you have insulted me,though inadvertently done, I have already forgiven you too aswell.May the Almighty forgive us all.. grin
Morning chump.
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Agimor(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Are there even angels abound!wailing wailers.
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by Mutuwa(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2015
kingsolex:
guy u fall my hand o, u sure say u read that write up soo

Do you know that 'and' is conjuctive in nature?
If you will agree with me,you would know that name in brackets' mutuwa' which happens to be my moniker and (which HE CLAIMS he never knew some one on this forum had such moniker) falls under the line of insult.

Secondly..,anyone who reads the aforestated sentence giving it it's literal meaning would see that mutuwa my moniker falling under the line of insult which after wards,he came out to write that it's a name his hausa folks call "metuah" in the stead.

For better comprehension it ought to have made to all and sundry including me, to understand that it was a moniker for metuah if it were couched this way; with lai mohammed on that list ffk and olisah metuah aka (mutuwa) they, will die of heart attack with little or no time..
Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by obailala(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2015
saintkash:

machine;

I love the fact that Rotimi is on that list to keep some
grin grin
Lai mohamed na one man squad; he was already dismantling things alone even b4 apc was formed.

Anyway, let me take a quote from Tyrion Lannister:

"A leader who kills those devoted to him does not inspire devotion..... if PMB wants to rule successfully, he needs to inspire devotion, a lot of it"

In essence, if PMB had abandoned a person like Amaechi or Lai mohamed who have stuck out their necks for him to be where he is today, karma would have dealt seriously with him; this is a fact!

No government can be made up of saints alone, you need saints and foot soldiers!

1 Like

Re: Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. by saintkash(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
obailala:
grin grin
Lai mohamed na one man squad; he was already dismantling things alone even b4 apc was formed.

Anyway, let me take a quote from Tyrion Lannister:

"A leader who kills those devoted to him does not inspire devotion..... if PMB wants to rule successfully, he needs to inspire devotion, a lot of it"

In essence, if PMB had abandoned a person like Amaechi or Lai mohamed who have stuck out their necks for him to be where he is today, karma would have dealt seriously with him; this is a fact!

No government can be made up of saints alone, you need saints and foot soldiers!

oh yeah bro..u r very correct. .. Trust me amaechi will do well under PMB.

(1) (Reply)

Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA / Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory / BREAKING: Emmanuel Uduaghan, Ali Modu Sheriff Storm APC Caucus Meeting ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.