Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) (31902 Views)

Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / SHAMEFUL! Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
retired colonel of stealing? grin grin grin
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Okpueze1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Brugo:
Biafran role model
Your father!
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's unfortunate that almost all the commenters above failed to see the loopholes in this message. This is clear case of set-up and trumped up charges.
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Brugo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okpueze1:
Your father!

cheesy don't deny your uncle na. cheesy

Defeated goat.
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by solidifi: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't believe this story.
Let's not be too myopic in our reasoning and judgment.

my reasons:
1) which car dealer will accept a cheque and releases two cars to a customer?
2) The highlander according to the seller is 3m. It's the honda accord 4.5m?

and many other questions.
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Olayinka777(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
osemoses1234:
END TIME COLONEL
Lol!
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
thief stealin frm fellow thief
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
ijustdey:

a military thief stole from a civilian thief...

what a coincidencegringrin
...and the public thief(police)
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by kingphilip(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeomaekol:
r u serious, wch state n wat batch?
Serving in ogun state

Batch A
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
kingphilip:
Serving in ogun state

Batch A
ok, ll find out y
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by blackprowler: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
armadeo:

Guy a colonel isn't a small boy. To be a colonel after you graduate you must use up to 18yrs or more. Note I said after graduation. If you entered army direct with school cert guy long thing for you.

Looks like you have one colonel you look up to as a god. Now let me prove to you that I know what I'm saying and you're responding on an assumption. Do you know that people get into NDA from secondary school? Abi NDA no be army again? Please help me calculate if you enter NDA in 1990, what rank will you be now? Now how many years do you do in NDA before they commission you 2/Lt?
GUY, no be everybody on nairaland dem born in the 1990s or '80s for that matter. There are people still adrift in this country even in their '50s and they could have been GENERALS were they commissioned in the army. Life is harder than some think
PS: let me add: what do you think the actual salary of a colonel is? Even a 4-star general - how much? I can tell you many people with few years' bank experience and under 30 years of age will be earning more than that colonel. What about the numbers of colonels? Them boku my dear brother. Many officers just use the awe you people look them with to run business, just as the case with this very one we're posting on
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by armadeo(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2015
blackprowler:

Looks like you have one colonel you look up to as a god. Now let me prove to you that I know what I'm saying and you're responding on an assumption. Do you know that people get into NDA from secondary school? Abi NDA no be army again? Please help me calculate if you enter NDA in 1990, what rank will you be now? Now how many years do you do in NDA before they commission you 2/Lt?
GUY, no be everybody on nairaland dem born in the 1990s or '80s for that matter. There are people still adrift in this country even in their '50s and they could have been GENERALS were they commissioned in the army. Life is harder than some think
PS: let me add: what do you think the actual salary of a colonel is? Even a 4-star general - how much? I can tell you many people with few years' bank experience and under 30 years of age will be earning more than that colonel. What about the numbers of colonels? Them boku my dear brother. Many officers just use the awe you people look them with to run business, just as the case with this very one we're posting on

I said as I know.

The term after you graduate I used meant after you graduate from the NDA not university. Even with the university levels its almost the same thing.

If you enter DNA in 1990 it means without problems you graduated 1995. Then you he pip as a 2lt. About now the individual should be a high ranking colonel or one star.

The second part of people adrift, could have been is all conjecture. If they could they would but they couldn't so they didn't. You said it yourself life is hard.

The financial status of the officers is not in question here. You said it as if colonels are made by sitting down in one place. That's what I disagree with.

Ps. I have friends in the military that's how I know what I know.
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by kingphilip(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifeomaekol:
ok, ll find out y
find out what
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by blackprowler: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
armadeo:

I said as I know.

The term after you graduate I used meant after you graduate from the NDA not university. Even with the university levels its almost the same thing.

If you enter DNA in 1990 it means without problems you graduated 1995. Then you he pip as a 2lt. About now the individual should be a high ranking colonel or one star.

The second part of people adrift, could have been is all conjecture. If they could they would but they couldn't so they didn't. You said it yourself life is hard.

The financial status of the officers is not in question here. You said it as if colonels are made by sitting down in one place. That's what I disagree with.

Ps. I have friends in the military that's how I know what I know.

Ok, thanks. Civil discussion now so uncommon on Nairaland. Cheers
Re: Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) by armadeo(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
blackprowler:

Ok, thanks. Civil discussion now so uncommon on Nairaland. Cheers

Most uncivilized discussions stem from uncouth internet warriors. Just ignore them. We tend to meet informed debaters here.

I have learned a lot here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.