Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead (52290 Views)

Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by helphelp: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
kidnapped senior Army officer serving at the Nigerian Army School of Infantry Jaji in Kaduna State, Colonel Samaila Inusa, has been found dead.

A statement by the Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, said “the Nigerian Army wishes to regrettably inform the public that Colonel Samaila Inusa who was kidnapped on Sunday 27th March 2016, was found dead today (Tuesday) at about 6.00pm.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that most likely the senior officer was killed same day he was kidnapped by his abductors.

“Because the body was found already decomposing around Ajyaita village off Eastern Bypass Kaduna, Kaduna State.

“Arrangements are in progress to move the body to 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna.

The statement added that “whoever is behind his abduction and murder would be fished out to face the full wrath of the law”.

Colonel Inusa was abducted from his car around Kamazo area, near Refinery Junction in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Sunday, March 27.

The abductors intercepted the officer’s personal car, and later dropped off his wife before leaving with him as they travelled along the Abuja-Kaduna road.

Source

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/29/kidnapped-army-colonel-found-dead/

May his soul rest in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Pinkieblue(f): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
OMG!!!!

Quite disheartening...... RIP

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Topestbilly(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked

R.I.P....

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Pinkieblue(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
ozome15:
good for him, who know d one way him don do, or who him don hot,

If u did not have any reasonable thing to say, u should have just booked space

229 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Too bad cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Pinkieblue(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
helphelp:

Another one don run comot yaba left

Gbam!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Topestbilly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
bishopoliver:
shocked

can u help me poo on dis guy head

ozome15:

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Iolite(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh! Na wa o cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Pangea: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
The guy don offend somebody o!
This is definitely not kidnapping for ransom.

And those accusing the shiites are just trying to give a dog another bad name in order to hang it again.
The abductors according to the initial story allowed his family to go.
I'm sure if the shiites were involved, they would not have spared the family because their own wives and children were not spared.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by acunon: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is serious oh, from kidnapping for ransome to straight murder, this ain't right. This is pure murder by some fake a$$ friends.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by olatade(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Imagine the country we live in, men and women who sacrifice everything just to make sure we sleep peacefully murdered for no reason,

It is very obvious the people who kidnapped this man where not interested in money and vividly knows his routines to have kidnapped him freed his wife and children only to kill him in the bush

This is beyond kidnapping for money and nothing like the evil boko haram we know this is more personal...

I pray and hope the Nigerian Army and security intelligence unit fish out the perpetrators of this evil act

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by olafum1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
The way Nigeria is going now, even police IG can be kidnapped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Pheals(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016

cry God care for his family o

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmm. Some people don price market wey dem no go fit buy oo.

I don't see how the culprits wouldn't be fished out- it is nearly impossible.

My deepest condolences to his family as I hope they get closure from the speedy apprehension and prosecution of those behind the unfortunate incident.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
ozome15:

My dear, I pray that no misfortune ever befalls you. If God rewarded us according to our doings, where would you be? Always think twice...or even thrice.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by menix(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Quite disheartening...

The NA needs Reforms Asap..

They re losing respect because they mingle into politics..

RIP sir

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by olafum1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
helphelp:

Source
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/29/kidnapped-army-colonel-found-dead/
Cc @lalastica do the needful please

Lalastica ko labalaba ni.

Anyway, Shites can't be totally exonerated.. Mark my words.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by DickDastardly(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:
Hmmm. Some people don price market wey dem no go fit buy oo.

I don't see how the culprits wouldn't be fished out- it is nearly impossible.

My deepest condolences to his family as I hope they get closure from the speedy apprehension and prosecution of those behind the unfortunate incident.
Nice post!

But, errrrrrm ........ no word for your sworn enemies, the isrealites today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by tempest01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Too bad....he must have had a fracas with someone....maybe a junior colleague sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by ozome15(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
is he the first person to die in d hand of kidnapps, so why are they making it seem as if is big thing.in the east here kidnapps da kill people on weekly baises
Pinkieblue:

If u did not have any reasonable thing to say, u should have just booked space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
DickDastardly:

Nice post!

But, errrrrrm ........ no word for your sworn enemies, the isrealites today?
My signature is a "continuous word". Now, take that and deposit in your vault. smiley
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by DickDastardly(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:
My signature is a "continuous word". Now, take that and deposit in your vault. smiley
Now i see, keep at it, you'd be very valuable when its time for isreali genocide. cool

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
ozome15:
These are the kind of people giving Igbos a bad reputation.

What a shame.

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Lighthouseman: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Initially, I was suspecting the shites but with his murder, it seems clear that it's an in-house killing. Dog just ate another dog as the say in the army. Rip

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by omowolewa: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Huuummm! God!!
May God give his family an extra large heart to bear this.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Chanchit: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
He died in active service, but e no easy to die in the hands of your enemies.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by ozome15(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
am sure u are not an lgbo, even if u are, am really sorry for u. couse i knw u will be one of those my father say we are lgbo. was it is not in nigeria here that the nigeria army killed my sister. way where u. if one should talk of reputation about the lgbos u should shortup, couse if u knw what dis so called nigeria army are doing to us the lgbos, guy let me be ohhhhhho
omenka:
These are the kind of people giving Igbos a bad reputation.

What a shame.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Secondary School Cultist Stabs Boy With ‘poisoned Knife’ •victim’s Leg Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.