Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ronaldo Would Rather Play For Qatar Than Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Would Rather Play For Qatar Than Man City (491 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Michael Babatunde Signs For Qatar SC In $3.2m Deal (photo) / Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Would Rather Play For Qatar Than Man City by ozoza: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo has rejected the possibility of joining Manchester City, insisting he would rather move to the lucrative Qatar Stars League than play for Manchester United's bitter rivals if he needed money.

Ronaldo's long-term future at Real Madrid is far from certain after he claimed to have responded "why not?" when asked by Kicker if he could leave the La Liga giants.

French champions Paris Saint-Germain are believed to be the frontrunners to prise the 30-year-old away from Madrid should a departure materialise, while former club United are reportedly monitoring the situation.

City could also afford to sign Ronaldo, but the three-time Ballon d'Or winner has no intention of playing for Manuel Pellegrini's men.

"You think the money [is] going [to] change my mind now, at 30 years old?" Ronaldo told BBC Sport.

"I don't think so. I think this is not going to be the problem.

"If you speak about the money I will go to Qatar. Maybe they probably have more money than Manchester City.

"But it's not about the money, it's about the passion."
Sources www.allfootballclub.com

(1) (Reply)

Everything About The Football Weekend - The Big Wins And Golden Moments!! / 32-year-old Former Premier League Footballer Loses Battle To Cancer / We Can Still Make Top 4 But…– Mourinho Speaks On Chelsea’s UCL Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.