Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) (1542 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) / How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) by Dosinspector(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but it turned out that bet9ja online company is characterised with fraud and scams, I went to zenith bank and funded my bet9ja acct.The following saturday after that, I staked 1k and won 5K,I now placed order for withdrawal and its been 7days since I placed the order and I have not been paid,I have sent them mails upon mail and they kept assuring me that my acct will be credited,2days later my acct has not been credited and I having been sending them mails but they have stopped replying. PLS NOTE BET9JA is a scam betting company they are very insincere,Avoid them and Go for other betting companies.KC gaming Network is fraud personified

Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2015
Sorry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) by thundafire: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
ur game cut na y u knw snap dy game u play make we c
Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
TRUE....I won 36k..tried to withdraw fr 5days nothing until i angrily play d money and lost it..They r very nit sincere
Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) by seacoast(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just book ur games and go to betshops and play... If you win and they no wan pay.. Na to take law for hand once ooo

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Declared Islamic Republic / IPOB Mega Rally London. Pictures. / BREAKING: FG Threatens To Apply No-work-no-pay For Workers Going On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.