Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) (33303 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Dosinspector(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but it turned out that bet9ja online company is characterised with fraud and scams,
I went to zenith bank and funded my bet9ja acct.The following saturday after that, I staked 1k and won 5K,I now placed order for withdrawal and its been 7days since I placed the order and I have not been paid,I have sent them mails upon mail and they kept assuring me that my acct will be credited,2days later my acct has not been credited and I having been sending them mails but they have stopped replying.
PLS NOTE BET9JA is a scam betting company they are very insincere,Avoid them and Go for other betting companies.KC gaming Network is fraud personified

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by DaBullIT(m): 4:44am On Nov 05, 2015
upload proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by mbizzy(f): 5:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Try surebet, no story, they deliver

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by evatee(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Ensure you keep us posted when your account is credited to enable us not to have wrong impression about KC gaming...I believe strongly you will be credited soon. Have u asked other guys how long it takes to credit them if they win games?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by lmm4real: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2015
U know I kind of believe u o, cos I hv actually won small thing from all the other gaming site but never bet9ja, I don't know what is wrong with them.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Alawe(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Apart from emails have u tried to call them? I have heard and seed much more amounts they 've paid. Did they tell you that they will transfer the money? It could be that the money you won is not up to the transferable amount becos I know their minimum transferable amount is #5thousnd of which they will take out some percentages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Wizlove(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Are you sure your bank acct. name rhymes with your name you used in opening that bet9ja account? Not your bet9ja user name oh.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Dosinspector(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Guy its been 9days since I placed the order and nothing yet,they have even stopped replying my mails,I kw about the minimum withdrawal,those guys ehh criminals

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by MrRector(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
the op is 98% sure of his claims. am having the same problem. I have a huge amount in my account but just to withdraw 10k is a problem. I even tried using different banks i think something is wrong with their operation. pls has anyone withdrawn from his account before,how did you do it
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Odunzepatrick(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
it seems I have entered the same one chance. I haven't seen any credit alert in my bank account.
please who don withdraw from them before?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by evatee(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
You can't withdraw less than 20k in ur bet naija account...any money less than that will be use to stake.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by babasanti: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Did the name you used during registration match your bank account name? If No, then tashiri the money. Its gone!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Odunzepatrick(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
babasanti:
Did the name you used during registration match your bank account name? If No, then tashiri the money. Its gone!

I used exactly the same name.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Odunzepatrick(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
evatee:
You can't withdraw less than 20k in ur bet naija account...any money less than that will be use to stake.

So withdrawing 7k is not allowed? but they clearly stated that minimum withdrawal is 5k.
This is really not good for their business
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by meanpoet: 11:16am On May 06, 2016
Bet9ja Scam is serious

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by klassd(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Bet9ja online is a big scam, I placed withdrawal of 5150 and they haven't paid me.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Deckovi(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2016
klassd:
Bet9ja online is a big scam, I placed withdrawal of 5150 and they haven't paid me.
have you gotten the money yet ...am using them place a withdrawal they havent pay me since yesterday... planning to storm there headquarters.. but how did you go about yours
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by klassd(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Deckovi:
have you gotten the money yet ...am using them place a withdrawal they havent pay me since yesterday... planning to storm there headquarters.. but how did you go about yours
They've paid me, after calling them on phone several times! They'll probably pay u after 3days
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by olakunleajayi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
i have withdrawn a lot from them last year, i dont really know if they have changed o
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by atanuojochogwu: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
please i am facin the same problem now, i hav been calling the customer care number but not does not exist, can u please help me alternative numb? pleas help me
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by overdrive(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
atanuojochogwu:
please i am facin the same problem now, i hav been calling the customer care number but not does not exist, can u please help me alternative numb? pleas help me

Were u eventually paid?u should come back and give feedback.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by emmy2807(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
they pay after 48banking hours, which amounts to 4-6 days.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by budusky05(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2016
They can't pay you that small amounts
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by Ebbunwa(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2016
write this on their twitter page, I guarantee you speedy response.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by finaly01: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Bet9ija is the worst sports bet in Nija, even when you place the bet in one of there retailers office, they will post you days before paying, unlike other others like access bet that pays instantly
Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by davynchi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bross re- check ur withdrawal process very well. Bet9ja dey pay me wella each time I withdraw. Na WA 4 u sef, na 5k u wan withdraw?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
mbizzy:
Try surebet, no story, they deliver
You dey stake shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.