Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra (2245 Views)

We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2015
The Igbos are industrious, innovative and have got the Midas touch. Do you recollect how the Biafrans were able to manufacture weapons to sustain the war? The Niger Deltans are lazy, lack the ability to think positively. They only think of quick money. Majority of them are not educated. We should NEVER let them be a part of us. They should stay with their Yoruba brothers. I hate them with great animosity. The Igbos, what do you think? I stand to be corrected! If you're not an Igbo, but feels you're a BASTARD, then post your comment.
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2015
The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by GenbIoodykiller: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2015
divide and rule

i see you grin

yeroba bastard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity.
You're a true son of Biafra. Thanks for the incisive exposé!

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by theDEVILisHERE: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
The Igbos are industrious, innovative and have got the Midas touch. Do you recollect how the Biafrans were able to manufacture weapons to sustain the war? The Niger Deltans are lazy, lack the ability to think positively. They only think of quick money. Majority of them are not educated. We should NEVER let them be a part of us. They should stay with their Yoruba brothers. I hate them with great animosity. The Igbos, what do you think? I stand to be corrected! If you're not an Igbo, but feels you're a BASTARD, then post your comment.

Try another tactic
Your moves are obvious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
The Igbos are industrious, innovative and have got the Midas touch. Do you recollect how the Biafrans were able to manufacture weapons to sustain the war?
First of all, you're a hopeless, useless _bastard from magoth for scripting that _shit up there. Others are boasting of constructing roads, bridges, building schools, resource allocation, provision of employment, etc. You irrational dimwit is basking on the fact that biafrans were able to manufacture arms as they are always blood thirsty. Mr, your life is heading for a disastrous end. Examine yourself or better still admit yourself at the nearest asylum.
The Niger Deltans are lazy, lack the ability to think positively. They only think of quick money.

This is a fallacy.
Majority of them are not educated. We should NEVER let them be a part of us. They should stay with their Yoruba brothers. I hate them with great animosity. The Igbos, what do you think? I stand to be corrected! If you're not an Igbo, but feels you're a BASTARD, then post your comment.
If we are to analyse who's more educated between the Niger Deltans and Igbos, you will be so ashamed for ever bringing up such subject, that I'm sure of.
Your hero, Odumegwu Ojukwu, exiled himself and died while he was bent on acquiring an imaginary power and fighting a lost battle for the biafrauds. May be you guys will toll another tragic path. I doubt if you amphibians can survive a year living in utter isolation and solitude. I really doubt it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Brijet(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
since I was born, have been hearing this word "biafra nation". please I just want to ask when are you people living Nigeria? Am tired of reading biafra pathetic story. For the naija delta laziness, wakeup from your dreams, don't mistake our silence for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
You're a true son of Biafra. Thanks for the incisive exposé!

I am a true Igbo son but I believe we can achieve all we desire in Nigeria if we play our cards right and imbibe humility.
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by tos4u(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra can not stand d test of time they are nt jus mature
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by EternalTruths: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:

No true Biafran will speak like you

As for SS , they free to accept or reject Biafra. cool

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher, Spanishkid
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by orisa37: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
You are deliquent and a juvenile.
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:

There is no need calling any group of people lazy, please edit your post.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Delusion of grandeur.
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Delusion of grandeur.

Is that all you have to say?
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
[s]The Igbos are industrious, innovative and have got the Midas touch. Do you recollect how the Biafrans were able to manufacture weapons to sustain the war? The Niger Deltans are lazy, lack the ability to think positively. They only think of quick money. Majority of them are not educated. We should NEVER let them be a part of us. They should stay with their Yoruba brothers. I hate them with great animosity. The Igbos, what do you think? I stand to be corrected! If you're not an Igbo, but feels you're a BASTARD, then post your comment.[/s]

Yoruba idiot with their divisive shenanigan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is that all you have to say?
What else would you have me say?
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by robosky02(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Delusion of grandeur.

thats it they have it

nothing more to say. let them go naa is it by force.

on "kaiama" we stand
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by cheruv: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Any Igbo who fails to state categorically that Igboland are both in the SE and SS is already a bastard in my own definition! angry
For Biafra, as long as SE & SS Igboland are inclusive, its best by me though the Mmoño(Efik/Ibibio) can also join bkos they're the only non Igboid group that shares a lot in common with Igbos aside language.
So to start with, the OP tills he recognizes Igboland is both in SE/SS,he's a bastard! cool

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by cheruv: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
robosky02:

thats it they have it

nothing more to say. let them go naa is it by force.

on "kaiama" we stand
I as an Igbo,also stand on Kayama with you cool
Ijos have no place in Biafra smiley
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by robosky02(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
cheruv:

I as an Igbo,also stand on Kayama with you cool
Ijos have no place in Biafra smiley

u dey find talk abi lol

we dont need your bia-ca or biafra...
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by cheruv: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
robosky02:

u dey find talk abi lol

There's no need for display of mischief here. A group sprawling from Ilāzh in Ondo to bonny in Rivers state has no need to be in Biafra.
Whether its Bianka or Biapura like the Awusa call it is not something Igbos and Ibibios joke with angry
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2015
cheruv:
Any Igbo who fails to state categorically that Igboland are both in the SE and SS is already a bastard in my own definition! angry
For Biafra, as long as SE & SS Igboland are inclusive, its best by me though the Mmoño(Efik/Ibibio) can also join bkos they're the only non Igboid group that shares a lot in common with Igbos aside language.
So to start with, the OP tills he recognizes Igboland is both in SE/SS,he's a bastard! cool

People must realise that Igbo land is in SE & SS, that is the fact.

I personally think we should forge much stronger ties with the Efik/Ibibio. having Akwa Ibom state alone is even enough because they have fantastic access to the sea.
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by cheruv: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

People must realise that Igbo land is in SE & SS, that is the fact.

I personally think we should forge much stronger ties with the Efik/Ibibio. having Akwa Ibom state alone is even enough because they have fantastic access to the sea.
Gbam!
The old East central state, Anioma, Akwa ibom and Rivers(excluding the 4 Kalabari LGs, the 4 Ogoni LGs, the 2 Wakirike LGs) are states needed in Biafra.
Any other area wanting to join would've to conduct a referendum smiley
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2015
cheruv:

Gbam!
The old East central state, Anioma, Akwa ibom and Rivers(excluding the 4 Kalabari LGs, the 4 Ogoni LGs, the 2 Wakirike LGs) are states needed in Biafra.
Any other area wanting to join would've to conduct a referendum smiley

We will never leave any parts of Igboland for anybody if Nigeria breaks. Parts of Delta & Rivers states belongs to the Igbo.

The last Biafran leader was even from the 'SS.'

What we really need is our brothers from these two states and Akwa Ibom that's all.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
robosky02:

u dey find talk abi lol

We don't need you either...
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by cheruv: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We will never leave any parts of Igboland for anybody if Nigeria breaks. Parts of Delta & Rivers states belongs to the Igbo.

The last Biafran leader was even from the 'SS.'

What we really need is our brothers from these two states and Akwa Ibom that's all.
Even though you're a Federalist and am a secessionist, we still have same thoughts on the composition and territorial integrity of imperial Biafra smiley
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba idiot with their divisive shenanigan.
No, I'm not Yoruba. I know that many Yorubas are idiots, not all. The Niger delta youths have been making derision againSt Biafra. My dad was a Biafran soldier. He told me about how they manufactured weapons to prosecute the war. Especially the OGBUNIGWE mines. Chukwu Gozie Ojukwu na ndi'enyi Biafra!!!
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by EternalTruths: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Delusion of grandeur.

Those who protested in Bayelsa, are they Igbos.?

Truckpusher wake up

Biafra and ND republics are here to stay
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am a true Igbo son but I believe we can achieve all we desire in Nigeria if we play our cards right and imbibe humility.
Bro, No card-playing here! The Hausas have all the best cards!
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Those who protested in Bayelsa, are they Igbos.?

Truckpusher wake up

Biafra and ND republics are here to stay
what did TRUCKPUSHER mean?
Re: We Don't Need Niger Deltans In Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
what did TRUCKPUSHER mean?

You know Truckpusher is heart broken that his people don't believe the trash he spills here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll: Which Ethnic Group Is Louder In Nigeria? / Names Of Looters Finally Out / Jubilation In Igboland As Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge;job Seekers Flood Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.