Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) (61119 Views)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by mart2k(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hmmm...... With money, life is beautiful °°°°°°°°°° One is only poor only if he chooses to be!!!
ok, make ursef rich nah. I wonder how som pple think; can u become anything outside God's plan?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Profkomolafe(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
MoltenMagma:

the extra pictures are not in the nation website. Where did you get them from?
your name looks like a hotel name situated at saki axis of okeogun, oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
ok, make ursef rich nah. I wonder how som pple think; can u become anything outside God's plan?

God have already predestined you for greatness, his thoughts for you are for good to give you your expected ends...... Remember, he blesses the labour of our hands..... Thats why I said poverty is a choice..... Try and understand a post before you verbose iraanu

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by waltec(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
FOR URGENT SALE....
140 PCS OF 4.75M BUSH GREEN ALUMINIUM LONGSPAN ROOFING SHEET(WITH FREE DELIVERY) AT GIVE AWAY PRICE...
CALL 08066506766
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by virginchaser(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Inagbe is a place to be, a place to rewind and stay close to nature. But save some bucks before you hit the water. I never regret visiting the place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by mart2k(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

God have already predestined you for greatness, his thoughts for you are for good to give you your expected ends...... Remember, he blesses the labour of our hands..... Thats why I said poverty is a choice..... Try and understand a post before you verbose iraanu
If God blesses d labour of our hands then everybody that works suppose to b rich. To become rich is only by His GRACE. Even if u work tirelessly without His grace, u labor in vain.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
If God blesses d labour of our hands then everybody that works suppose to b rich. To become rich is only by His GRACE. Even if u work tirelessly without His grace, u labor in vain.

You have to acknowledge the fact that you are born to be rich. the grace you talked about is already given to you through christ Jesus .... Divine blessings ate already in place for you... It is left for you to embrace it.

Though you may be right sha,

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by baby124: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

You have to acknowledge the fact that you are born to be rich. the grace you talked about is already given to you through christ Jesus .... Divine blessings ate already in place for you... It is left for you to embrace it.

Though you may be right sha,
This is a bloody lie. Only a very small percentage in this world will be rich. Do you know what being rich is? This is not about stealing money with no foundation. That money can be lost in one day
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
virginchaser:
Inagbe is a place to be, a place to rewind and stay close to nature. But save some bucks before you hit the water. I never regret visiting the place.

What did it cost please? How much a night for a standard room?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
baby124:

This is a bloody lie. Only a very small percentage in this world will be rich. Do you know what being rich is? This is not about stealing money with no foundation. That money can be lost in one day

Lemme understand, wah are you tryna say here
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
MoltenMagma:

the extra pictures are not in the nation website. Where did you get them from?
some of the pics I see there are those of banana island
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by greggng: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
For the fact that he is a hnd graduate further justifies the fact that hnd graduates are better than the university graduate .
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by CHRISTALLITE: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
He has all these and still humble unlike our yeyebritiesundecided

Lord,I will not deny the fact that You haven't lifted me up but Lord keep on taking me higher everyday,help me stay humble and answer those in need...Amen
Good day everyone.pls I'm in need of your help.I was fortunate to be admitted to study Geology at University of Ilorin and have no means to meet up with the school financial requirement which is about #62,000. Pls people the deadline closes in 11 days.I have tried all means,bit all to no avail.Even my acceptance fee was paid by a man called 'melodies' on nairaland.pls help my future.I have no means to go about this.I have a strong ability academically pls help my life.I was to be useful in life.I fearfully and hopefully look forward to hearing from you;sirs and ma's .God bless you all amen. jamb re www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
so the new Ooni is a thief like them?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by alaskido(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
They say heaven and hell is on this earth. See Resort owned by one man. If you are rich, you are in heaven but if you are poor you are in hell.

How can one suffer on earth and also suffer in hell. Life is really unfair. I am angry. Where gun make I commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by abbeysoul(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai dem don use 3D finish us for this world if u see those pic nw u go think say na for real....even though inagbe resort is not bad but it is not as beautiful as the pictures made it look cos av been there countless number of times....i even av like 2 to 3 to pictures of the resort it is called inagbe grand resort

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by kpolli(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
How do we get there??

cc @imperiouxx
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
wow God bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by pinky14: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2015
This resort is absolutely beautiful.... I like it....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace / Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.