Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists (27593 Views)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by OnankpaBa(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2015
freshcvvs:

With conditions na..

That these jobless youth be made to learn skills within a period of 1 year.

9-5pm daily.

I think with this, fake youth with jobs stand no chance.

and you are backing Mr Lie mohammed abi?

where is the Job?

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Sasuwa(f): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Apc is scam

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

See as you dey happy

I know na brazilian hair you go use the money buy

5k for Brazilian hair That must be aba made tongue
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by coasta(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Are u not too old to be chasing shadows? How long will they keep deceiving u? Can't u be liberated from propaganda and deception? Must they be using ur head? I command the covering cast over ur eyes to be torn asunder! Amen...

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by freshcvvs: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
lifestyle1:
Why not use the money to build factories and employ the jobless youths ? Or build hospitals and provide free medical care to the unemployed and elderly people ?

Erhn

Did you read the conditions or only heard the #5k part?
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by piagetskinner(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
The govt is broke..... Even those who have petty jobs will still claim being jobless
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Sack, fire, blame PDP for everything.

Government of mouth action. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by freshcvvs: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=39738675]

and you are backing Mr Lie mohammed abi?

where is the Job?[quote]

What are you saying?

Wetin concern no job with learning skills?

Do you need a job to learn skills?
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by cuvox(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
wait o. see insult... are we jobless or unemployed?
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by kegoodman: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
5k my Ass

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by chinedu23(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2015
lets stop all this nonsense 5k saga we don't need it we need job. one thing i notice in this country is Nigerian youths are the most quiet youths in this world. The rubbish that is happening in this country is enough to cause problems in other countries. If you talk of job they will say fine something to do. do you know that 85% of Nigerian youths are self employed and yet this country is blessed with a lot of riches and mineral resources. The truth is until we start seeing improvement in our government, our government have no future for the youths.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Gentlemedi(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
May it never happen.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Anamachi3(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

See as you dey happy

Airforce, she don even plan how she go spend the money wey still dey for FG container.

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by folks4luv(f): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Pdp brought d matter up on d floor of d Senate, Apc senators objected, now it is Pdp misleading Nigeria. Chai! I tire for Apc o.

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by LastSurvivor: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell..
No timeline for the payment to commence..
No plan for the generation nor disbursement..
mtcheeew
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by haywire07(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:
I thought buhari said nigeria s broke

Where he wan see money pay N5000 to all jobless youths?
Shutup

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

must you say something when you obviously have nothing to say?
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by obailala(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
I personally dont think it is a good idea to pay unemployed youths, Nigeria is still too undeveloped and infrastructurally deficient to be spending such massive sums to pay youths. If these funds can be raised, it should be channelled to proper infrastructural development instead of squandering it on some flimsy election campaign promise.

Give us standard railways, fix the major federal roads, 6 world class hospitals in the 6 geopolitical zones, fix the 2nd Niger bridge and solve decades of clamour, build or revive a seaport in the eastern zone and boost the economy and revenue from the eastern zone, actualise the Mambilla plateau hydro dam project and instantly add over 3000MW of electricity to the national grid, build a coal power plant in Enugu and revive the coal mines, build just one extra refinery and 'properly' privatise the rest. If the FG can achieve these things and many more, they dont need to squander trillions paying youths in order to appease anyone. Our youths are willing and able to work, teach and enable them to fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
who are de deceiving here mtchwwwwww..... after de would say no mony in government account but dare national cake stil de enter dare account every month
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2015
who are de deceiving here mtchwwwwww..... after de would say no mony in government account but dare national cake stil de enter dare account every month grin
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by gbishman: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2015
If the government feels they can do it and is sustainable, then why not. I believe in western countries its called umemployment benefits.
As small as it might seem it will go along way in ameliorating some troubles we face on a daily basis
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Tomorrow they will deny. Apc abeg mak una go una too lie
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by kozmokaz(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2015
#our5k. now #25k
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by obailala(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
musagabasawa:
“We are happy to inform Nigerians that as of the end of September 2015, over 1.4 trillion Naira – which hitherto was lying unproductively in various commercial banks – has been recovered
and paid into the TSA,” APC said.

But then with all these monies you said Nigeria is broke?
What is the meaning of all these comments about 'Nigeria is broke' etc.? Are you guys primary school pupils to not understand the meaning of the word broke?... If a country with over 160million people has less than $30billion as its foreign exchange reserve, what do you term that?...

Dangote is worth about $20billion today, if peradventure he suffers a kind of misfortune and his wealth drops to $1billion, he will be termed broke. I do not know if it is poverty mentality or if it is just an intentional decision to reason like children in order to have something to say, else I don't know what is too complex for some individuals to understand in the concept that a country which struggles to pay its workers is broke.

1 Like

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Mjjordan(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

See as you dey happy

weytn u expect from such a diva eh?
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by rotwailler(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by psalmistkakah(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Lai mohammed is a liar
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by joelreg(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2015
According to him, ”Now, the Buhari administration has been busy putting into place measures that will make it possible to start the implementation of this project. Such measures include the introduction of the [size=24pt]Treasury Single Account (TSA).[/size]

are the one that introduce it why cant you give credit to one the that initiated it
this politician self
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by ZUBY77(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Mr Lai Muhammed, please stop telling us that our nation was milked dry.
Yes, I agree that they stole money they made. How about the ones you are making? Are they still stealing it?

You are the one being insensitive and insultive to us. We are not iddioots
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by specco(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

Nigerians being gullible as they are Apc will wait and start a semblance of payment at the tail end of this administration just to use it again as campaign issue.
Long wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 / Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items / Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.