Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent (1503 Views)

Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Please guys am curious

I won money on Bet9ja and the guy/Agent is telling me stories

Since yesterday he has been telling me that they have never transfer the fund into his account that I should wait anytime they send the money to him that he will get back to me. Though he gave me part of the money the first day

So, am scared right now

Any idea on how to go about it
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by Donbabajay12(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
Go and get a military Man to report....Tank me later
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2015
How much did you win and how much has been paid to you?
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by zeetyzin(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Shey u be bolo ni...
When dem no swear for am...
Arrange guys go jam d bastard jhor.
If dem carry bottle tear him face wella, he go maintain..no agent fit try dah kind thing with me sha...laye!
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2015
zeetyzin:
Shey u be bolo ni...
When dem no swear for am...
Arrange guys go jam d bastard jhor.
If dem carry bottle tear him face wella, he go maintain..no agent fit try dah kind thing with me sha...laye!

Carry guys tear him face with bottle? Heard d story of aluu4 right? Ofcous.
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by zeetyzin(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Demigods:

Carry guys tear him face with bottle? Heard d story of aluu4 right? Ofcous.
Lol...naso sha..
Re: He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent by Jtmanager(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
See as this shit vex me...
After man pikin Don collect finish...
Omo boy u no go seize the guy laptops first then arrange proper war for him head

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Own Netball Dresses In Australia At ASG Sports / Throwback To A Massive Nigeria Premier League Clash In 1978 / Man-city Vs Chelsea; Today At 1.30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.