Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) (64164 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Kagawa10: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I am not playing victim, I am stating the facts, you claim alot of things, most of them propaganda...
I understand you don't want war but don't try to lie to me! Ojukwu didn't die in the war, that is why Biafra cannot have their country, if the want? there have has much right to have their country, if they choose as any other human being on earth! senseless war? then if the war was meaningless why did Nigeria go on the offensive? I have read the books as well, books by British spies and the Red Cross about the war the help from colonial powers that Nigeria got to win the war... the difficulty of getting food to the children/civilians caught in the war! If you don't want war say you don't want war, quit telling me, the were celebrating the end of the war because they were NOT, there were celebrating the crude oil over the dead bodies of staving dead kids! what bullsh*t!
Lol!
Your kwarshiokor children and starving brethren did celebrate the end of the war!
Ibos always at war with the truth!
Yeye people!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Kagawa10: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

hahaha! bitter? the propaganda is bitter? dude! the classified file of the RED CROSS was recently declassified, please read it and rid yourself of bullsh*t...

BTW, here is a headline below for you... linked to a webpage of BBC news reporting the ban on RED CROSS by Nigeria from going in to help starving children/civilians.

1969: Nigeria bans Red Cross aid to Biafra[/b]

website:[/b] http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/30/newsid_3733000/3733321.stm
That was because biafrans used the red cross buses to secure arms and artillery, those red cross buses were just disguises!
Ibos really have a date with the truth!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Okaka27(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Bigmillz:
idiot he isn't, but see how they did him. If he was an hause will the yorubas betray him?
haba
Let's be agents of unity n harmony
Nigeria needs us
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Okaka27:
haba
Let's be agents of unity n harmony
Nigeria needs us
No need water don pass garri. The time we needed that they said no they want disunity and that we shall give to them
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Your kwarshiokor children and starving brethren did celebrate the end of the war!
Ibos always at war with the truth!
Yeye people!

Kagawa10:

That was because biafrans used the red cross buses to secure arms and artillery, those red cross buses were just disguises!
Ibos really have a date with the truth!

Yah! you seem quite... happy with yourself "lol"? but i am the bad guy?... you are a worst human being! Red Cross to smuggle guns? well, the documents were declassified... show evidence of it. not the Yoruba propaganda you have built around yourself...

there celebrated from their graves? because you said so? or because the biafra wanted to have their own country? because people like you won't let them breathe in peace? good on you for "laughing out loud" at dying children...
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I die and another takes up the camera! it changes very little in the world!

you are just scared and trying to project it onto me...
if I die? then I am dead, doesn't stop other Nigerians from dying

I am quite impressed by your linear understanding of armed conflict: Life-death. But War scenarios as I have studied under International Humanitarian Law (governed by Geneva Conventions) are not usually linear. more often than not, they are haphazard - engendering diverse scenarios of misery.

Indeed some who are alive often wished they were six feet deep. Your curiousity struck me as someone who should be familiar with the name Chemical Ali. Sadam Hussein's loyalist. His victims begged for death not life. This is understandable because victims of Ali's violence are usually left 'one-eyed, one legged and with sufficient thorns that could guarantee production for pus, pain and maggots for the remainder of the victims miserable life.

Not particularly a bad spectacle for 'photofreaks' we must admit. But no one has heard of a freak who wants to be the one so captured in the throes of hellish horror.

In the age of sodomy. men in war have also been known to be tortured, raped, maimed and killed. Not necessarily in that order. For further reading on this particular war crime, you can look at VVF or other forms of fistulae resulting from sodomy et al.

Another truth about war is that it does not have a fixed timetable. it may happen during a celebration in which relatives are trapped at ground zero. It could be perticularly disturbing to see birthday of a 10 year old crashed by enemy soldiers or thugs and young girls and boys subjected grimmest atrocities of war: torture and rape.

not many teenagers or young adults may see this as particularly sickening but since there are no time tables for war, the reactions of this people may be guaged should their own bloods (kids) face atrocities of a sudden outbreak of war.

For curiousity purposes and as a mark of true, detached bravery, war tourists may just visit Sudan or Syria or Sambisa. If they came back from the frontiers alive, we will take their views as a serious commitment to "war tourism". If not we will just see their yearnings as indeces of sociopathic ignorance.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

I am quite impressed by your linear, understanding of armed conflict: Life-death. But War scenarios as I have studied under International Humanitarian Law (governed by Geneva Conventions) are not usually linear. more often than not, they are haphazard - engendering diverse scenarios of misery.

Indeed some who are alive often wished they were six feet deep. Your curiousity struck me as someone who should be familiar with the name Chemical Ali. Sadam Hussein's loyalist. His victims begged for death not life. This is under stable because victims of Ali's violence are usually left 'one-eyed, one legged and with sufficient torns that could guarantee production for pus, pain and maggots for the remainder of the victims miserable life.

Not particularly a bad spectacle for 'photofreaks' we must admit. But no one has heard of a freak who wants to be the one so captured in the throes of hellish horror.

In the age of sodomy. men in war have also been known to be tortured, raped, maimed and killed. Not necessarily in that order. For further reading on this particular war crime, you can look at VVF or other forms of fistulae resulting from sodomy et al.

Another truth about war is that it does not have a fixed timetable. it may happen during a celebration in which relatives are trapped at ground zero. It could be perticularly disturbing to see birthday of a 10 year old crashed by enemy soldiers or thugs and young girls and boys subjected grimmest atrocities of war: torture and rape.

not many teenagers or young adults may see this as particularly sickening but since there are no time tables for war, the reactions of this people may be guaged should their own bloods (kids) face atrocities of a sudden outbreak of war.

For curiousity purposes and as a mark of true, detached bravery, war tourists may just visit Sudan or Syria or Sambisa. If they came back from the frontiers alive, we will take their views as a serious commitment to "war tourism". If not we will just see their yearnings as indeces of sociopathic ignorance.

Already answered all the bullsh*t arguments that nairalanders had to ask me for having a different opinion on a second civil war... I do not have time to subject myself to reading your long bullsh*t argument as well... I have my opinions and feel very comfortable with it. yes there are different from the majority of people here, deal with it!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Already answered all the bullsh*t arguments that nairalanders had to ask me for having a different opinion on a second civil war... I do not have time to subject myself to reading your long bullsh*t argument as well... I have my opinions and feel very comfortable with it. yes there are different from the majority of people here, deal with it!

Pls pardon my omission that you are not the subject of my post. I only picked your post as a specimen of opinions. I intend to give you credit for the opinion so as to avoid a charge of plagiarism. ICC places value on opinions with or without persons attached. This is my objective. once again accept my apology for not issuing a caveat.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Pls pardon my omission that you are not the subject of my post. I only picked your post as a specimen of opinions. I intend to give you credit for the opinion so as to avoid a charge of plagiarism. ICC places value on opinions with or without persons attached. This is my objective. once again accept my apology for not issuing a caveat.

okay, that is alright... i suppose cheers!

didn't read so don't really know... but cool!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
QueenSharon:

You are suppose to bless Nigeria with your words not otherwise, my piece of advise

He's right; it was a very senseless and primitive war fought to forcefully lump together people who don't share similar values and aspirations.

Nothing is more of a blessing than telling the TRUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

hahaha! I embrace dead my friend! it is part of living!
you re not making sense..at all.
Writing is free but use your sense.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you re not making sense..at all.
Writing is free but use your sense.

almighty, sensible one! thanks for failing to understand me... but understanding is not for everyone!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Uchek(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Absolutely right!

Sweetguy25:
A senseless war fought to keep a useless country together.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by omoharry(f): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
speedyGonzales:

hahaha! I embrace dead my friend! it is part of living!
Be careful of what you wish for ooo!! Nor be everything thing dem take dey joke oo!! If you see dead face to face, then you will know if you desire it or not .
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Miracle1991: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
No be only you. Me I don tire for this sinking, useless country that yoruba and hause people control like it belongs to their families. Am tire of see we Niger Deltaians wealth been control by this bigots
I know ipob when I read their statements.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
dguyindcorner:
NIGERIANS IN LAGOS

Yoruba in Lagos, you should have written. It is good a record existed otherwise the loudmouths would have denied embracing One-Nigeria.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
domino74:
igbos and biafra i am very sure if allowed to part from naija biafra will eventually turn to another south sudan because of their greed and criminal tendencies.

What the hell is holding Nigeria from agreeing to secession? Let the Biafra become South-Sudan on their peril.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Miracle1991: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
franklingud:

Lol!! Igbo nigerian president you said?? With the way they treated Jonathan that is not pure Igbo?
That is the highest impossibility that will happen in this world.
We don't want war, we want to go PEACEFULLY.
Is it too hard to grant us? Is it bad to ask?

what is the work of your senators? Tell them to present the request in the national assembly, stop disturbing us with the phrase " they should let us go". Who stop you before?
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Miracle1991: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
idiot he isn't, but see how they did him. If he was an hause will the yorubas betray him?
didn't him betrayed the yorubas? Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, he was the one that brought Jonathan to power.
Soyinka, Bakare etc were the people that protested for GEJ to take over when yaradua was sick.
In 2011 all the six Yoruba states voted for GEJ.
Tell me one project that GEJ executed in Yoruba land.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by franklingud(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Miracle1991:
what is the work of your senators? Tell them to present the request in the national assembly, stop disturbing us with the phrase " they should let us go". Who stop you before?
Go and get a job my friend.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Miracle1991: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
franklingud:

Go and get a job my friend.
iam proudly working with the federal government. Where do you work.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by franklingud(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Miracle1991:
iam proudly working with the federal government. Where do you work.
You work for the federal government but I work for myself. Am the boss of myself!
Dem fit sack your sorry ass any time any how!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Miracle1991: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
franklingud:

You work for the federal government but I work for myself. Am the boss of myself!
Dem fit sack your sorry ass any time any how!
that mean you a waste. I am happy to serve my country, what of you?
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by franklingud(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Miracle1991:
that mean you a waste. I am happy to serve my country, what of you?
Am so happy working for myself.
So so happy my dear!
Me? Serve this country?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.