Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol (1101 Views)

Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by Holyviktor: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
See this photos of Mrs Buhari and Mrs Osinbajo...lol
guess what they are saying if you can?

Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by Donbabajay12(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by deadZONE: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Gossip Queens!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Be gossiping about the destruction their husbands
are bringing upon Nigeria....
Only God would save us.
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by CaroLyner(f): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2015
sharing the gossip cheesy
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by CaroLyner(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Gossip Queens!!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Be gossiping about the destruction their husbands are bring upon Nigeria.... Only God would save us.
gringrin
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by Howmon: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Aisha: I hear Pa Chukwudi has been suffering hallucinations ever since Amaechi got confirmed.

Mrs. Osinbajo: Haha, I even heard He was quoting fictions for His fan's club with regards Saraki's trial.

Aisha: He claimed my husband is witch hunting, his master.

Mrs. Osinbajo: Then He must be the witch's maid servant!!!
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by vroom(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Chuzos!!!!! This queens yaf gossip naija finish ooo! grin
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by deadZONE: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:

gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin Sharp eyes!!!!! i know your eyes can see tru a mans pocket sef.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by CaroLyner(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin grin Sharp eyes!!!!! i know your eyes can see tru a mans pocket sef.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
it can see beyond that tongue
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by juwonsmyle(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2015
lols! They are obviously gossiping grin grin grin grin

It is in their nature na tongue

Women can gossip shocked
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by axortedbabe(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
This pic b as e get o

1 Like

Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by deadZONE: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:

it can see beyond that tongue
Chisos lemme check my wallet and my koboko if there are intact. shocked shocked shocked
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by TS2(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
At least dem no dey chop lips so all is well...
Re: See This PICTURE Of Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo...lol by Wizzz: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Na these kyn topics dey enter front page. APC people undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 21 Years Old Pretty Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife / Picture of Paul Okoye And Sexy Ghanaian Actresses / This Girls Got Lonely And Bored In There Room An The Took To Share This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.