Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? (32355 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Evalily(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2016
This EP10, does it work on Desktop PC, Someone please suggest a good earpiece for my computer.thanks
Frankestein08:

normally I wld just read and pass but lemme make an exception.
when next u go to buy an earpiece, ask for ep10 ( 700 - 1k, depends on d buyer n ur pricing ability bt it's generally 700) or u.r.o (more expensive, 1k5 shld do)
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Rexnegro(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?
na The Igbos, they re lovers of fake tinz... anyway where do You reside? hala me so I can take You to alaba And show u where You can get original And well sound earpiece
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Buchyke: 9:50am On May 18, 2016
This is a pic of the JABRA PLAY bluetooth earpiece i bought 5k on deal dey in 2012, it was actually 10k but i snapped it up on a deal. The sound is outta this world. Fast forward to 2016 and i am still rocking it like kilode (it's now around 12k). The cellotape u c there is cos it was abused at some point and it broke so i had to cellotape it. The good thing about it is that the earpiece can be detached from the bluetooth and u can hook up any earpiece of choice. It lasts for 6 hrs (when used to play music or stream) but i use to for like 3 days before recharging cos i majorly use it to answer and make calls. Features: Noise cancellation, answer, place and end calls, rediall last dialled no, and so on. The thing is it is quite expensive to get an original earpiece but it's worth it when u go down that road. The xiaomi piston earpiece is also a very good and durable one as well and not that expensive.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by cexodele(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2016
and we a minister of interior!!!
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by hedgesfun(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?

The problem is simple, most of us being the lazy type we 're 're not ready to do little research on identifying fake one and original one and the simple truth is if you don't know the original how do u know the fake when you see it, 2ndly d love of quick money above quality service and products by sellers and service providers and thank God for them they see easy ignorant prey they can pounce on at ease, 3, the consideration of quantity above quality buy buyers, we always look at d money and say it's too cost not knowing, that even though it's costly at first it's mostly a good bargain in d long run. Good things don't come cheap.
I sell gadgets, though not always cos of my busy schedule but I assure you when people buy from me they always recommend me, am not saying you should buy from me but just follow what I pointed out above and you'll see that you'll never buy fake again cos now u know fake and original no one can sell fake for u again either at d price of fake or at d price of original.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Elxandre(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2016
DesChyko:
Na person wey no sabi Alaba Int'l na im dey buy rubbish earpiece. Buy either NEC or SENNHEISER, before na #300 but na #400 now because of dollar. The product is nice. And the wire lasts. I just bought this one three months ago when I lost the last one.
#400 for original earphones?

I presently use a SENNHEISER I bought for that sort of price, but it's clear the sound quality isn't the best, and it doesn't match my Samsung and Nokia earphones I've previously used.

Original SENNHEISER are damn costly.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by adeleke12345(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2016
those streetlight charger are the worst ever and you see those street boys carrying them on dier neck looking for one free place to plug them
Acidosis:
Nigeria is a dumping ground for fake Chinese goods

Three phone accessories I hate to see
1. Fake earpiece
2. Charger with "street lights"
3. Explosive power banks

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by abdulaz: 10:07am On May 18, 2016
Evalily:
This EP10, does it work on Desktop PC, Someone please suggest a good earpiece for my computer.thanks
Sister don't mind all their nonsense suggestions, they just want to sell their goods here. Just go to any nearby phone accessories stores and ask for MEIZU earpiece. It is sealed, if it is not so sealed don't buy. It is sold between 700 and 800 naira. It is compatible with any digital device.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Elxandre(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
This ear piece matter don taya me..

What gets me irritated is after spending so much money to buy an ear piece in reputable outlets; likes of SLOT, Callus Miller etc, they still go bad in less than 2 months..

The piece that comes with a phone still remains the best bet..

Even the SLOT!! Twice I bought BlackBerry ear piece from their outlet @ Sani Abacha Road for #3000 each.. I didn't use any up to 3 months cry..

No be still same SLOT sell me yeye laptop?
You probably squeeze/mishandle them.?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Elxandre(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2016
baysol:

.......From your head grow your own hair piece and maintain your God given beauty and stop this madness of 'by fire and by force I must look like white people.... for once look like a true african babe and be appreciated as such'. This will help push this international multibillion dollar business out of commission and save valuable money for the women who use them and men who are conned out of the money or cajoled to pay for them...... Oh, by the way, don't forget to grow some brain as well.
Sir, are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Biralee(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2016
For quality and durability, you just have to spend a little more, especially in this Nigeria market they is flooded with fake consumer electronics. For $18 and $6 respectively I got the xiaomi hybrid iv and piston 3 youth edition. The sound is so amazing and immersive and the build quality is superb. The hybrid sounds better but are heavier while the piston 3 is very light and more comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:36am On May 18, 2016
Elxandre:

You probably squeeze/mishandle them.?
Squeeze? No.
Mishandle? Maybe, yes. I sleep with them under my pillow cheesy..

Am I supposed to pet an ear piece grin? Well, I really don't pay so much attention to them. They ain't worth the stress wink.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Elxandre(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Squeeze? No.
Mishandle? Maybe, yes. I sleep with them under my pillow cheesy..

Am I supposed to pet an ear piece grin? Well, I really don't pay so much attention to them. They ain't worth the stress wink.
Under your pillow? shocked
You're not serious cheesy

No matter how tough the are, any mishandling will finish them off fast.

Still miss my original Nokia and Samsung that my brother also slept on. smiley

Shebi you get too much money that's why you no send tongue
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by femynho(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
Buy a #200 earpiece and a #200 paper tape. Believe me, the earpiece will last like Zuma rock

Baddest guy...
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Zane2point4(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2016
sartee:

well, let's just say I don't like the design . it keeps falling off my phone time to time. It's still good as new , cos I hardly use it.

Sell to me plss.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by louisv(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
Ep10 meizu earphones sell for 500 to 700 naira.... And they are extraordinary!!! With an impedance of 92 ohms

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by louisv(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
Ep10 meizu earphones sell for 500 to 700 naira.... And they are extraordinary!!! With an impedance of 92 ohms.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Zane2point4(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2016
greenhulk:

If u ever used an original earphones u will never go back to buying N200 earpiece. And I'm not even talking about the very expensive ones like beats etc. My brother always use the N200 ones and he always complains that they don't last. I gave him the one that came with my Lg g3 and he's been using it for close to a year now and he's been thanking me. The sound quality is very solid, wires durable. That headphone is not even as good as the one that came with my galaxy s3 of 3 years ago. I kept the s3 headphones because the sound quality is better than every other phones I bought after using it. ( I've bought lumia 920, HTC one m7 and LG g3, gave out all the headphones and kept the galaxy s3 headphones.) I'm now rocking galaxy s6 and the headphones are superb.

It's just like buying fake car chargers that would hardly last 1 week. Damn I don suffer for car chargers, they disappoint when u need them the most. Na so I just vex one day enter slot and bought an original Nokia car charger for N2,500. 1 year plus now the charger is still in my car working perfectly. And it charges my phones faster than all those chinko chargers sold in traffic.

Honestly I dont steal but if I see someone with original galaxy s3 ear phone its always tempting, very crystal clear with bass boost sound, feels like a sound frm home theater I regret loosing my own.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by louisv(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2016
Meizu EP10 !!!

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Depreacherman(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
=========================
Whatsapp me on (2348078436558) if you live around Festac Town, Lagos for your durable earpiece. But please don't dream of budgeting #200 for it. You can trust me!

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by davou4eva(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2016
My Sony Xperia Z3 earpiece cost N7k
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by BluePearls(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
louisv:
Ep10 meizu earphones sell for 500 to 700 naira.... And they are extraordinary!!! With an impedance of 92 ohms.

Please where can I get this Ep10 precisely?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Loneley: 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
Bro, where can I get the Hybrid IV?

Biralee:
For quality and durability, you just have to spend a little more, especially in this Nigeria market they is flooded with fake consumer electronics. For $18 and $6 respectively I got the xiaomi hybrid iv and piston 3 youth edition. The sound is so amazing and immersive and the build quality is superb. The hybrid sounds better but are heavier while the piston 3 is very light and more comfortable.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by jaelz(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2016
kayceeD2:

Y u no con dey carry gun

How i won carry gun when your papa nah him be head of naija delta avengers him don pack the whole guns finish go there
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by mindtricks: 1:20pm On May 18, 2016
Depreacherman:

=========================
Whatsapp me on (2348078436558) if you live around Festac Town, Lagos for your durable earpiece. But please don't dream of budgeting #200 for it. You can trust me!
How much?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Weah96: 1:26pm On May 18, 2016
I have up to 4 around here somewhere, brand new. Send me your address make I ship them to you.

For N200, your headphones shouldn't last longer than a few days. That's like 1 USD. Which company is making headphones for N200? Chai!

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Weah96: 1:31pm On May 18, 2016
louisv:

$3 headphones? Anything under N1000 is rubbish.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Evalily(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2016
thank you so much, I appreciate. smiley smiley smiley
abdulaz:

Sister don't mind all their nonsense suggestions, they just want to sell their goods here. Just go to any nearby phone accessories stores and ask for MEIZU earpiece. It is sealed, if it is not so sealed don't buy. It is sold between 700 and 800 naira. It is compatible with any digital device.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On May 18, 2016
People are careless with things.
My current earpiece cost 200naira and I've used it on a daily basis since February 10 when I bought it.

You need to be careful with these things. Don't dump them in a bag without folding tying it up. Don't drop it carelessly on the ground. And most important, do not fall asleep with it. I've discovered so many people ruin their earpiece by falling asleep with it stuck in their ears undecided
Stop doing that. Take care of your items and they'll last longer than the value you paid for it.

In the end you'll see that headphones worth 1k and those worth 200 have the same useful life (all na still China), it depends to a large extent on usage. I buy my headphones from one particular vendor and I'm his least frequent customer grin

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Mynd44: 2:16pm On May 18, 2016
UjSizzle:
People are careless with things.
My current earpiece cost 200naira and I've used it on a daily basis since February 10 when I bought it.

You need to be careful with these things. Don't dump them in a bag without folding tying it up. Don't drop it carelessly on the ground. And most important, do not fall asleep with it. I've discovered so many people ruin their earpiece by falling asleep with it stuck in their ears undecided
Stop doing that. Take care of your items and they'll last longer than the value you paid for it.

In the end you'll see that headphones worth 1k and those worth 200 have the same useful life (all na still China), it depends to a large extent on usage. I buy my headphones from one particular vendor and I'm his least frequent customer grin
Good for you.

I have 4 "follow come ear piece" so I dont need to buy any if one goes bad.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2016
Buchyke:
This is a pic of the JABRA PLAY bluetooth earpiece i bought 5k on deal dey in 2012, it was actually 10k but i snapped it up on a deal. The sound is outta this world. Fast forward to 2016 and i am still rocking it like kilode (it's now around 12k). The cellotape u c there is cos it was abused at some point and it broke so i had to cellotape it. The good thing about it is that the earpiece can be detached from the bluetooth and u can hook up any earpiece of choice. It lasts for 6 hrs (when used to play music or stream) but i use to for like 3 days before recharging cos i majorly use it to answer and make calls. Features: Noise cancellation, answer, place and end calls, rediall last dialled no, and so on. The thing is it is quite expensive to get an original earpiece but it's worth it when u go down that road. The xiaomi piston earpiece is also a very good and durable one as well and not that expensive.

Nice headphones u have there. I once had jabra clippers a couple of years ago and the sound was great. Now I use Sony sbh20 and the sound is out of this world. Bought it for 10k. Quality things don't come cheap.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Harshirama(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
get an ofia earpiece,they go for around 800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone / MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine / 7 Ways To Reduce Data Consumption On Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.