Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good (6723 Views)

Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain / Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by snowebony(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
After losing weight, after child birth, stretch marks often creep into the skin to make the skin dull and unpleasant.
If you used to flaunt your body, you begin to cover up like you never use to.
Good news is here. You can start the daily application of SOD MILK. It is very effective and works for all skin type. It reduces the visibility of the stretch marks and gives a fresh looking skin
It contains sheep placenta ,liposome and vitamin E.
You can mix it with your lotion as it contains natural ingredients to achieve a fresh radiant youthful look. I just started the product and am seeing huge improvement on my skin.
Price =N=1, 800.
Call or whatsapp 07089332156 if you are interested.
5% discount for first 10 persons to call.
visit www.longrichbioscience.com to know more.

1 Like

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Before and after pix?

11 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
kilode100:
Before and after pix?

you go wait tire. cheesy
BTW you just disappear from that healthy food thread.
Where you go hide?

2 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by ifyalways(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2015
kilode100:
Before and after pix?
You sure you want that?
She/He is simply gonna flood the thread with Photoshopped pictures.

Once stretch marks is out, only laser can clear it out completely. Bio oil, ori etc can only do so little and over a real loooooooooooooong usuage.

4 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
ifyalways:

You sure you want that?

Once stretch marks is out, only laser can clear it out completely. Bio oil, ori etc can only do so little and over a real loooooooooooooong usuage.

I know.
Why did youthink I asked for before and after pix? This people don't chop me mugu several times.

To think I paid one mixologist 200k to remove stretchmarks one time , anyway, I had her arrested and she returned my money whilst telling me that creams alone can't fade/remove stretch marks.
Ndi ori.

23 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

you go wait tire. cheesy
BTW you just disappear from that healthy food thread.
Where you go hide?

Babes hi. I will come back with testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by snowebony(f): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
@kilode I am sorry I don't have before pictures. But 2 persons that used it have testified that it works and sadly they didn't have the advantage of taking their before and after pictures. Now you have asked, I will take real pictures of the process.

@ifyalways I would have freely gone to the internet to get pictures but that would be totally wrong.
This product is the TRUTH and it works. You can go to the website to know more about the product.
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by snowebony(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
@kilode why don't you give this product a try. This is no mixed cream. Its an organic lotion with no side effect plus its inexpensive. I am a distributor for the company.
WIth =N=1,800 you will see a great difference on the stretch marks.
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
kilode100:

Babes hi. I will come back with testimony.

i trust you

4 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by teddybear007(f): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
ifyalways:

You sure you want that?

What do u mean by laser?
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by blank(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
ifyalways:

You sure you want that?

You are so right. I have used or religiously for 3 years and still no hope. On the flip side, my skin is really glowing.
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2015
kilode100:

I know.
Why did youthink I asked for before and after pix? This people don't chop me mugu several times.

To think I paid one mixologist 200k to remove stretchmarks one time , anyway, I had her arrested and she returned my money whilst telling me that creams alone can't fade/remove stretch marks.
Ndi ori.
200 what? Maka gini? Let me give you a personal recipe but beware, it only will diminish it's appearance, the marks won't fade off completely.
Buy floris duo ( less than 2K)
Ori
Ground sugar
Lemon

Apply floris duo to the affected parts religiously, twice a day( morning and night) there will be mild irritation but if it's severe, please stop and wear your marks with Pride cheesy
Floris duo comes in 2 bottles. After bath, use cotton bud, apply the big bottle first, allow your skin absorb it then apply the smaller bottle after 5 minutes. Use religiously for 7 days.
Result : the applied area will wrinkle and peel off. When peeling starts, please stop applying the big bottle, use only the smaller bottle and apply as often as possible. Don't use your hands to touch/ aid the peeling process.
Part 2:
After all the peeling( might take 5 days depending on skin type) a new skin/ dermis with a visibly better skin is revealed but still with some stretch marks.
Part 3:
Apply your ori twice a day on affected parts for 1 week.
Part 4:
Once a day, cut a lemon into two, remove the seeds, sprinkle some sugar on it and scrub on the affected parts. Let it absorb for 5 minutes, wash off, bath and apply your ori.
Do this for one week and go back to just ori therapy.

There should be a visible reduction in the appearance of your marks. If you or anyone else ever try this, please let's know how it goes.

PS: please if you've bleached your skin, try this at your own risk. Ify is not a cosmetologist oo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2015
blank:

You are so right. I have used or religiously for 3 years and still no hope. On the flip side, my skin is really glowing.
Lol.

I used ori and some home made recipe and though it didn't fade off, there was a noticeable difference. But some stretch marks na waya, too deep, even laser treatment might not help. Na to wear am with pride be dat.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by miqos02(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
stretch it
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by IntelligentEze: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
snowebony:
@kilode why don't you give this product a try. This is no mixed cream. Its an organic lotion with no side effect plus its inexpensive. I am a distributor for the company.
WIth =N=1,800 you will see a great difference on the stretch marks.

Where is your location
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by snowebony(f): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ intelligent eze -I am in lagos
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think the trick to getting rid of stretch marks is observing a super healthy diet, lots of exercises / tonning / muscle building, and of course drinking a LOT of water.

That's what worked for me - no creams used.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
ifyalways:

200 what? Maka gini? Let me give you a personal recipe but beware, it only will diminish it's appearance, the marks won't fade off completely.
Ori
Ground sugar
Lemon

Apply floris duo to the affected parts religiously, twice a day( morning and night) there will be mild irritation but if it's severe, please stop and wear your marks with Pride cheesy
Floris duo comes in 2 bottles. After bath, use cotton bud, apply the big bottle first, allow your skin absorb it then apply the smaller bottle after 5 minutes. Use religiously for 7 days.
Result : the applied area will wrinkle and peel off. When peeling starts, please stop applying the big bottle, use only the smaller bottle and apply as often as possible. Don't use your hands to touch/ aid the peeling process.
Part 2:
After all the peeling( might take 5 days depending on skin type) a new skin/ dermis with a visibly better skin is revealed but still with some stretch marks.
Part 3:
Part 4:
Once a day, cut a lemon into two, remove the seeds, sprinkle some sugar on it and scrub on the affected parts. Let it absorb for 5 minutes, wash off, bath and apply your ori.

There should be a visible reduction in the appearance of your marks. If you or anyone else ever try this, please let's know how it goes.

PS: please if you've bleached your skin, try this at your own risk. Ify is not a cosmetologist oo.

Noted*
Thanks.
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
My Diy Lactic acid is peeling and facing my stretch marks.

6 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by cococandy(f): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2015
But how do you prevent the thing from coming in the first place?
My tummy is getting bigger and I don't want it to come then I'll start looking for cure.

Any tips?
Cc:
Chillisauce
Efemenaxy
Ifyalways
Kilode100

3 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by JoeCutie(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
So stretch marks do really have cure?
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by 5minsmadness: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
It may surprise you to know that some of us actually find stretch marks sexy tongue
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by shndy: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
It may surprise you to know that some of us actually find stretch marks sexy tongue
grin
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by Onegai(f): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2015
cococandy:
My tummy is getting bigger and I don't want it to come then I'll start looking for cure.

Any tips?
Cc:
Chillisauce
Efemenaxy
Ifyalways
Kilode100

Religiously rub coconut oil+ Shea butter during pregnancy. It acts like tanning lotion so they are less visible. Wear your marks with pride ladies.

1 Like

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by Onegai(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
snowebony:
@ intelligent eze -I am in lagos

Why not offer a small, free sample of your product to some mothers to try here. A 30 day trial and their testimonials will sell your product better than trying to convince us to pay before seeing results (or because you said it works). Maybe 5 women with different amount of stretch marks and age (stretch marks 5 months ago and stretchmarks from 2 years ago)

Nigerian people don't know how to offer free samples or massive discount to introduce their goods into the market. It's always "why not give us a try? " One should factor this into your business plan.

1 Like

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by kilode100(f): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2015
cococandy:

Any tips?
Cc:
Chillisauce
Efemenaxy
Ifyalways
Kilode100

Nne, get original bio oil and use religiously. My sis did and she doesn't have a single stretch.
Jisike.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by snowebony(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
@Onegai It has already been tested and confirmed very effective. Sorry I don't have free samples. However I can give 5% discount for the first 10 persons to order.
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by corisande: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol
You never see better stretch marks, na designer marks you don see
Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by corisande: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifyalways:

Ori
Ground sugar
Lemon

Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by thorpido(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
cococandy:

Any tips?
Cc:
Chillisauce
Efemenaxy
Ifyalways
Kilode100
It's mainly genetic but there are some things that help prevent or slow down its appearance.
Drink lots of water.You will take about 10-12 glasses daily whether you're thirsty or not.
Rub your belly,hips,thighs with coconut oil and shea butter regularly.
Some foods help the body with collagen formation which is the essential thing when it comes to stretch marks.Take vegetables,eggs,chicken,nuts and whole grains well.
Also try and gain weight slowly.What that means is that though you'll add weight because of the baby,you should eat healthy.Avoid fattening foods and much of vegetable oil.

1 Like

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by Onegai(f): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
thorpido:
It's mainly genetic but there are some things that help prevent or slow down its appearance.
Drink lots of water.You will take about 10-12 glasses daily whether you're thirsty or not.
Rub your belly,hips,thighs with coconut oil and shea butter regularly.
Some foods help the body with collagen formation which is the essential thing when it comes to stretch marks.Take vegetables,eggs,chicken,nuts and whole grains well.
Also try and gain weight slowly.What that means is that though you'll add weight because of the baby,you should eat healthy.Avoid fattening foods and much of vegetable oil.

I did the coconut oil and Shea butter and it worked. One of my brother's put me on an Olive Oil diet: we cooked everything. with olive oil and made me take. walks daily. I also went swimming till 7 months (I complained but then he showed me his friend who went rock-climbing 6 months pregnant and I shut up grin). 3 weeks to my due date, people still. assumed I was only 5 months preggers.

1 Like

Re: Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good by ifyalways(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
cococandy:

Any tips?
Cc:
Chillisauce
Efemenaxy
Ifyalways
Kilode100
Use original bio oil or ori.
Avoid scratching, rub the belly gently when it itches.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / Fg Okays 16-wk Maternity Leave For Workers / Christmas Gift Ideas For 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.