Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets (2571 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by edeXede: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please meet Doreen Ching is a 23 years old woman who lives in malaysia and also with her kids. She gave birth to a quadruplet which is amazing.

Please meet Doreen Ching is a 23 years old woman who lives in malaysia and also with her kids. She gave birth to a quadruplet which is amazing.

Some weeks ago she said some pictures online about getting pregnant and carrying four babies at once left some indelible marks on her body. She also talked about how insecure she felt about it.

She never envisaged the comments she got back as she was mostly critisized.. She replied her critics
" I see a lot of people commenting, calling me ugly and it makes me so. mad that I wanna throw up. Some men said it was all woman's fault for wanting to have so many kids. Do you have any respect for the woman of the world?, your mother? your wife? And a woman who can afford to have children?.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by sirusX(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
In as much as what goes on in your life is personal, bringing it out there is only an invite to the sheep and wolves.

You need to be convinced that you are ready for the good and the bad before you post online

Those that would speak positive about it are the people who value life and understand what you have been through

Truth is that our bodies would get old, wrinkly with all kinda stretch marks...but that doesn't make one ugly

Rather look on the bright side of things...the wonderful blessings you brought to this world and how much you mean to them and your husband

I only hope he comes to love your imperfections cz the marks should be a reminder of God's wonderful creation

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by edeXede: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
More

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by edeXede: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
More

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
she looks so young that if she comes online and says she's a virgin people will believe her.

people might have hurts her self esteem online but her kids is what she should be proud of, having all your kids at a go and not bother about having kids in life again is a good thing. Take time to find cure for the stretch marks and keep living life.
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by sweettease(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is the reality of childbirth the celebrities don't show, making the average woman insecure by posting mostly false or after plastic surgery post baby body. She's courageous!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by LadySarah: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mine is round my waist like its my own waist bead.It came out at 8 mths with my 1st son.I have never been bothered about it and my dh loves to kiss them.

Motherhood surely leaves a dent on women and anybody who bodyshames a woman cos of it is Physcho whose head needs to be examined.

Ladies love yourselves

8 Likes

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
sweettease:
This is the reality of childbirth the celebrities don't show, making the average woman insecure by posting mostly false or after plastic surgery post baby body. She's courageous!
hey friend. How are you
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by donstan18: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Truth be told.

That picture is horrible and disturbing, not all pictures should be uploaded to social media to prove and elevate self worth.

Some things should better remain private to avoid nauseating people who are allergic to such.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by baby124: 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Beautiful evidence of what women sacrifice to bring life to the world. Those are beautiful marks not ugly scars. See her fine kids. Alive, healthy and look sane. Same cannot be said for the online trolls.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmmmmm!
GREY SCALE!!!! shocked

Abeg make she TATOO all that area jor!
4 beautiful children or NOT!
Even rabbit wey born 50 babies at once nor get this kain tin ke! cheesy

ROTTEN KPOMO NIGHTMARE!!!!! cry

But love the kids sha! Hate the stripes!
Small price to pay! NO MORE SEX!!!!! grin
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by lilmax(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2018
it's irritating
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by jashar(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2018
what part of her body was that please?
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by Divay22(f): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
jashar:
what part of her body was that please?
Belle
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by jashar(f): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:

Belle

oh. wow.. is that how it used to look after birth?

Baba God o..... hmmm....
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by lastmessenger: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
LadySarah:
Mine is round my waist like its my own waist bead.It came out at 8 mths with my 1st son.I have never been bothered about it and my dh loves to kiss them.

Motherhood surely leaves a dent on women and anybody who bodyshames a woman cos of it is Physcho whose head needs to be examined.

Ladies love yourselves
picture or it is .......
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by Divay22(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
jashar:

oh. wow.. is that how it used to look after birth?

Baba God o..... hmmm....
She's white, that's why is quite visible and somehow.
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cute boys.

She don't have to carry those stripes forever though as there are lots of procedures available now that will give her a firm, spotless tummy.
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by Momcherry(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Such a lovely woman with cute kids..

With such wonderful bundle of joy i wouldnt bother about the stretchmarks. Who cares about what anyone thinks about it?
Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:
Cute boys.

She don't have to carry those stripes forever though as there are lots of procedures available now that will give her a firm, spotless tummy.

Wait! You mean that picture up there is her tummy? I thought it was her deflated bum-bum.

If her tummy could be like this, what will the v-agina look like?

Lagos - Ibadan expressway.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sparks Controversy After Sharing Her Stretch Marks From Having Quadruplets by edeXede: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44, abeg push to ftc

(1) (Reply)

Sigh / My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly / Gay Marriage In Igboland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.