Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Nigeria Without The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigeria Without The Igbos (2577 Views)

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo / Shocker From Sokoto: Only LGA In Nigeria Without A Secondary School. / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Without The Igbos by MrOrioye(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
We've seen agitations here and there -rising day by day- from the south-eastern parts of Nigeria to revive the once dead spirit of Biafra.

Just this morning, i read an article By Nwabueze Okonkwo on Vanguard http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/im-still-committed-to-biafra-struggle-uwazuruike-2/

"Leader of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has charged his Igbo kinsmen to always disregard counter views or opinions expressed by the Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha with regard to the current efforts by MASSOB to actualize an independent state of Biafra.

He said that such counter-views or opinions always expressed by Okorocha against the actualization of Biafra “portends him as a common saboteur to the Igbo cause.”

In a statement to newsmen in Onitsha, Anambra State made on his behalf by MASSOB’s National Deputy Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike stated that although Okorocha had the constitutional right to express his opinions or views on any matter including that of MASSOB and Biafra actualization, he has no capacity to decide or determine what happens in Igbo land.

According to the statement, “Okorocha is aiding and abetting the All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government in the continued marginalization of Ndigbo. He is also financing the central mosque near the Government House, Owerri, Imo State to the detriment of our people.”

Meanwhile, Uwazurike had again reaffirmed his determination to actualize Biafra as a sovereign, independent nation without violence within his life time, stressing that if he failed to get Biafra, then he would have failed to achieve what is expected of him to do.

Uwazurike, who made the vow at a MASSOB meeting held in Ojukwu Memorial Library, new Owerri, Imo State, said he was proud that no member of MASSOB had been charged for armed robbery, kidnapping or stealing in the course of the Biafran struggle, adding that such a clean slate was a credit to their non-violent posture.

He boasted that despite the killing of his members by security agencies from 1999-2015, his men had never retaliated or been found guilty by any court of competent jurisdiction.

“I came into the world to do one thing and that is to achieve Biafra and liberate my oppressed people from bondage in Nigeria." *End of quote*

Even some Nigerians in diaspora have joined the cause. Just last week, there was a protest in Hong Kong https://www.naij.com/622939-just-biafrans-protest-hong-kong-photos.html

Now I ask myself, what do the igbos want? Are they united with the jaws and others in the region against this cause? Or is it just some fraction of them hiding behind this subject to achieve another hidden objective? Well, no answers provided yet.

My primary concern is, can Nigeria do without any fraction of it? Be the Ijaws, Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas or others? That's going to be difficult considering how much we've integrated.

When this movement was started in 1967, Musa never thought he was ever going to leave the north to settle in another state in Nigeria. Now he has four houses in Agege occupied mostly by Igbos and others. Ebuka, the son of a palm wine tapper -Chukwuemeka, had not dreamt of learning a trade. Now he owns the biggest store chain across Lagos. Same applies to Ayoola the husband of Veronica who has been shuffling between four south-east states for over 20 years propelling multinational companies to places of greater height. I was looking at a list of wedding notifications on a scroll in my church and noticed that out of six weddings to take place in one day, four of the couples were to marry from other tribes.

It is easy for an ignorant person to say "Let them go"....or "Let Nigeria Divide".... In my opinion, you don't really know what you want. The implication of disintegration is, in most cases, usually devastating. The problem Nigeria is facing is a collective one, you don't run away from one problem to create another. Remember Sudan/South Sudan?

Nigeria was a secret British project that turned out to be a surprise. Fifteen years ago a parent of three sons advised their sons not to marry anyone that's not a Yoruba. Their first son complied. Seven years later the second son changed the equation, he brought in a Benin lady and fought his way through till his parents agreed. The last one married from Anambra. This happened in just a single family. Is that not a sign of development in tribal tolerance? Why would some fraction of people make us throw that away for reasons only best known to them? Sponsors say the Ndigbos are neglected. I believe they haven't traveled round other parts of the country to see the state of things and how people are living. I also believe no problem is peculiar to a fraction of the country.

What will it be like to have the states inside the red line in the below image deleted from the entire map? For me, I can't imagine a Nigeria without my Ndigbo brothers.

You were born a Nigerian and will forever be a Nigerian. PLEASE STOP THE AGITATION....

#MyOpinion

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by speedyGonzales: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
well, the Yoruba's will stand to benefit the most because they provide the only access to the water Atlantic ocean for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by EternalTruths: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
If the Brits had treated the Scots badly, the Union would have collapsed

Have Nigeria being fair to the Igbos. ? cool

7 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by KelvinKelt(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Too bad! I hope this ppl are not planning for another civil war.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by marshalcarter: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
All these yorubastard thinkin negative abt igbos......na joblessness dey worry una undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by speedyGonzales: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
KelvinKelt:
Too bad! I hope this ppl are not planning for another civil war.

well, if there is war, I hope the biafrans don't just defend their country but go on the offensive too... places like lagos, abuja, kano, kaduna! very attractive targets... I think!

6 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by northconfusion: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
BS. cool
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
They should go jare all I know is it gonna be another South Sudan. The Ijaw-Ikwere that all called Igweocha are not part of Biafra an will never be
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by kingdompropty: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
That is exactly what the Ndigbos have been saying. A simple National conference will address all of these.

I can bet you That the Awusa - Fulani man will never agree, since Nigeria, in its present state favours them. The only solution to a peaceful change, may be a violent one.

Anyway, you wrote well my brother.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by KelvinKelt(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, if there is war, I hope the biafrans don't just defend their country but go on the offensive too... places like lagos, abuja, kano, kaduna! very attractive targets... I think!
What can we do other than to pray! I strongly beliv that God will never let us experience another civil war. We can never be victims to negative plans of certain set of ppl.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by scholes0(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Who draws these maps for christ's sake .....

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:
We've seen agitations here and there -rising day by day- from the south-eastern parts of Nigeria to revive the once dead spirit of Biafra.

Just this morning, i read an article By Nwabueze Okonkwo on Vanguard http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/im-still-committed-to-biafra-struggle-uwazuruike-2/

"Leader of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has charged his Igbo kinsmen to always disregard counter views or opinions expressed by the Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha with regard to the current efforts by MASSOB to actualize an independent state of Biafra.

He said that such counter-views or opinions always expressed by Okorocha against the actualization of Biafra “portends him as a common saboteur to the Igbo cause.”

In a statement to newsmen in Onitsha, Anambra State made on his behalf by MASSOB’s National Deputy Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike stated that although Okorocha had the constitutional right to express his opinions or views on any matter including that of MASSOB and Biafra actualization, he has no capacity to decide or determine what happens in Igbo land.

According to the statement, “Okorocha is aiding and abetting the All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government in the continued marginalization of Ndigbo. He is also financing the central mosque near the Government House, Owerri, Imo State to the detriment of our people.”

Meanwhile, Uwazurike had again reaffirmed his determination to actualize Biafra as a sovereign, independent nation without violence within his life time, stressing that if he failed to get Biafra, then he would have failed to achieve what is expected of him to do.

Uwazurike, who made the vow at a MASSOB meeting held in Ojukwu Memorial Library, new Owerri, Imo State, said he was proud that no member of MASSOB had been charged for armed robbery, kidnapping or stealing in the course of the Biafran struggle, adding that such a clean slate was a credit to their non-violent posture.

He boasted that despite the killing of his members by security agencies from 1999-2015, his men had never retaliated or been found guilty by any court of competent jurisdiction.

“I came into the world to do one thing and that is to achieve Biafra and liberate my oppressed people from bondage in Nigeria." *End of quote*

Even some Nigerians in diaspora have joined the cause. Just last week, there was a protest in Hong Kong https://www.naij.com/622939-just-biafrans-protest-hong-kong-photos.html

Now I ask myself, what do the igbos want? Are they united with the jaws and others in the region against this cause? Or is it just some fraction of them hiding behind this subject to achieve another hidden objective? Well, no answers provided yet.

My primary concern is, can Nigeria do without any fraction of it? Be the Ijaws, Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas or others? That's going to be difficult considering how much we've integrated.

When this movement was started in 1967, Musa never thought he was ever going to leave the north to settle in another state in Nigeria. Now he has four houses in Agege occupied mostly by Igbos and others. Ebuka, the son of a palm wine tapper -Chukwuemeka, had not dreamt of learning a trade. Now he owns the biggest store chain across Lagos. Same applies to Ayoola the husband of Veronica who has been shuffling between four south-east states for over 20 years propelling multinational companies to places of greater height. I was looking at a list of wedding notifications on a scroll in my church and noticed that out of six weddings to take place in one day, four of the couples were to marry from other tribes.

It is easy for an ignorant person to say "Let them go"....or "Let Nigeria Divide".... In my opinion, you don't really know what you want. The implication of disintegration is, in most cases, usually devastating. The problem Nigeria is facing is a collective one, you don't run away from one problem to create another. Remember Sudan/South Sudan?

Nigeria was a secret British project that turned out to be a surprise. Fifteen years ago a parent of three sons advised their sons not to marry anyone that's not a Yoruba. Their first son complied. Seven years later the second son changed the equation, he brought in a Benin lady and fought his way through till his parents agreed. The last one married from Anambra. This happened in just a single family. Is that not a sign of development in tribal tolerance? Why would some fraction of people make us throw that away for reasons only best known to them? Sponsors say the Ndigbos are neglected. I believe they haven't traveled round other parts of the country to see the state of things and how people are living. I also believe no problem is peculiar to a fraction of the country.

What will it be like to have the states inside the red line in the below image deleted from the entire map? For me, I can't imagine a Nigeria without my Ndigbo brothers.

You were born a Nigerian and will forever be a Nigerian. PLEASE STOP THE AGITATION....

#MyOpinion

Opinion is too shallow and this is what happens when sentiment beclouds a man's judgment.

Many Yorubas are married to British born men and women. Many Hausa have businesses in many part of the world outside Nigeria.

As these unions are protected so it will when we part ways.

Parting is an opportunity of self discovery and emancipation of the black race.

7 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by T9ksy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:

#MyOpinion

I wasn't born a Nigerian like you rather i was born a Yoruba by my Yoruba parents and was subsequently raised as a yoruba boy with all the social nuances that goes with it. Now am a grown man who does not know how to be a "Nigerian" so naturally gravitate to what i know best-how to be an Omoluabi, that is, a true "shoin of the shoil".

I am a yoruba man raised in "Nigeria" and my kid born outside the shores of nigeria was also taught how to be a true yoruba man and i know without a shadow of doubt that when i finally go on to meet my maker, it shall be as a Yoruba man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by zendy: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:

#MyOpinion

[b]You were born a Nigerian? Really? The only reason you are a Nigerian is because Lord Lugard came to West Africa to give you that name. If Lord Lugard had not come, what would you have been born as? You would have been born as a "west African waiting for Lord Lugard to come give him a name"

A lot of Africans like you have slave mentality. You can't use your brain to understand that it is your right to decide your destiny. A white came and gave you Nigeria and a Nigerian you must be? Can you go to the White mans land to give him his own country without him hanging you? You're not ashamed of your self that the White man came from Europe to come tell you who you are and bastardise your ancestors with the name 'Nigeria'? That's why you Nigerians can never understand Biafra or the desire of a people to be free to create their own country.

Biafra is not about the Chukwudi doing business in Kano, the Emeka in Lagos, the Chike with mansions in Abuja or the Anayo prospering in London. These are foreign lands that got nothing to do with us. Biafra is about Biafra land and those who live in it. When we get Biafra, it will be up to Chukwudi, Emeka,Chike and Anayo to return home or face the music of whatever happens to them and their investment. And if they love their investments more than they love their own homeland, then that's their business.

Cure your self from mental and colonial slavery[/b]

6 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Who is that useless person adding the whole of present Delta State into BIafra?
Mad people everywhere in Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by MrOrioye(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
In My Shallow opinion, Many Igbos have businesses around the world than Hausas, likewise are Igbos married to more British citizens than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Can you mention something that the Igbos suffer but everyone else (Arewa, Oodua, MidleBelts) don't? A peculiar problem to the Igbos alone?

I believe you're in support of the movement yeah? I'll advise you stop hating as Okorocha said, let's address the problems of Nigeria together.

Are you aware that ever since the last Biafran Civil War, most Nigerians have been of the opinion that an Igbo leader (president) will not unite Nigeria? And that may be a problem again for Igbos to ever produce a president when this movement fails (as always)?

Did you read that "The war cost the Igbos a great deal in terms of lives, money and infrastructure. It has been estimated that up to three million people may have died due to the conflict, most from hunger and disease caused by Nigerian forces. More than two million people died from the famine imposed deliberately through blockade throughout the war. Lack of medicine also contributed. Thousands of people starved to death every day as the war progressed. (The International Committee of the Red Cross in September 1968 estimated 8,000–10,000 deaths from starvation each day.)" Quoted from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

How do you even see other Nigerians? I mean that your non-Igbo neighbour down the street. Do you look at him as the cause of the Igbo problems and hereby wants to kill him? Why start a war that almost destroyed most of your kin the first time you tried? How do you even think? Do you say to your heart "Whatever happens let it happen, we want BIAFRA at all cost even if people perish"?

soulpeppersoup:

Opinion is too shallow and this is what happens when sentiment beclouds a man's judgment.

Many Yorubas are married to British born men and women. Many Hausa have businesses in many part of the world outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by cjrane: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=16pt]Hausa and Yoruba do not want Igbos as Nigerian citizens,

the great paradox is also why they don't want them to leave Nigeria for them

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by MrOrioye(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Expression of hate could be so interesting. Unfortunately for you, you were born a Nigerian cos there's high possibility that you are not 55yrs old, which means you were born after the name was created. So whether you like it or not, no matter how you hate the name "Nigeria" and embrace your "Republic of Biafra". You can not erase the fact that you're a Nigerian.

Also whats this about slavery? Are you still enslaved? Do you feel like a slave in Nigeria? Well I don't feel enslaved. And the name Nigeria sweetens me everywhere i go that I'm always in a hurry to come back before schedule. If Lugard didn't give us the name, God will send someone else to do it and it will still be same name "NIGERIA". Have you seen a nameless country anywhere? I bet not.

zendy:

[b]You were born a Nigerian? Really? The only reason you are a Nigerian is because Lord Lugard came to West Africa to give you that name. If Lord Lugard had not come, what would you have been born as? You would have been born as a "west African waiting for Lord Lugard to come give him a name"

A lot of Africans like you have slave mentality. You can't use your brain to understand that it is your right to decide your destiny. A white came and gave you Nigeria and a Nigerian you must be? Can you go to the White mans land to give him his own country without him hanging you? You're not ashamed of your self that the White man came from Europe to come tell you who you are and bastardise your ancestors with the name 'Nigeria'? That's why you Nigerians can never understand Biafra or the desire of a people to be free to create their own country.

Biafra is not about the Chukwudi doing business in Kano, the Emeka in Lagos, the Chike with mansions in Abuja or the Anayo prospering in London. These are foreign lands that got nothing to do with us. Biafra is about Biafra land and those who live in it. When we get Biafra, it will be up to Chukwudi, Emeka,Chike and Anayo to return home or face the music of whatever happens to them and their investment. And if they love their investments more than they love their own homeland, then that's their business.

Cure your self from mental and colonial slavery[/b]
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Earthkumy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. By Earthkumy www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Earthkumy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. By Earthkumy www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
scholes0:
Who draws these maps for christ's sake .....

PentiumPro:
Mad people everywhere .

I thought I was the only person that saw that.. Y can't they respect out Decision ?. We already made our Intention known but they keep Doing Attachy by force

na wa. Scholes hw far LA ?
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by SirLewis(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wait oo. I thought today was your "red alert declare biafra day". Why are y'all online? Go out and march na! Smh. Y'all taking about freedom from oppression like you're the Jews in the Nazi era when in every state the Igbos dominate commerce practically, yet you're not satisfied. I'm not surprised though, selfishness and greed runs in the veins of a typical Igbo man. And by the way, Delta does not belong to the east, so you can keep your crummy hands of it.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:
In My Shallow opinion, Many Igbos have businesses around the world than Hausas, likewise are Igbos married to more British citizens than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Can you mention something that the Igbos suffer but everyone else (Arewa, Oodua, MidleBelts) don't? A peculiar problem to the Igbos alone?

I believe you're in support of the movement yeah? I'll advise you stop hating as Okorocha said, let's address the problems of Nigeria together.

Are you aware that ever since the last Biafran Civil War, most Nigerians have been of the opinion that an Igbo leader (president) will not unite Nigeria? And that may be a problem again for Igbos to ever produce a president when this movement fails (as always)?

Did you read that "The war cost the Igbos a great deal in terms of lives, money and infrastructure. It has been estimated that up to three million people may have died due to the conflict, most from hunger and disease caused by Nigerian forces. More than two million people died from the famine imposed deliberately through blockade throughout the war. Lack of medicine also contributed. Thousands of people starved to death every day as the war progressed. (The International Committee of the Red Cross in September 1968 estimated 8,000–10,000 deaths from starvation each day.)" Quoted from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

How do you even see other Nigerians? I mean that your non-Igbo neighbour down the street. Do you look at him as the cause of the Igbo problems and hereby wants to kill him? Why start a war that almost destroyed most of your kin the first time you tried? How do you even think? Do you say to your heart "Whatever happens let it happen, we want BIAFRA at all cost even if people perish"?

Bro, it's to late to appeal to the conscience of these niggas, they are long gone on the road of self-inflicted destruction and ultimately into perdition.
Trying to make them see reason is a sheer waste of time and the reason some of us not do nothing but to keep encouraging them to tow that war path.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by zendy: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:
Expression of hate could be so interesting. Unfortunately for you, you were born a Nigerian cos there's high possibility that you are not 55yrs old, which means you were born after the name was created. So whether you like it or not, no matter how you hate the name "Nigeria" and embrace your "Republic of Biafra". You can not erase the fact that you're a Nigerian.

Also whats this about slavery? Are you still enslaved? Do you feel like a slave in Nigeria? Well I don't feel enslaved. And the name Nigeria sweetens me everywhere i go that I'm always in a hurry to come back before schedule. If Lugard didn't give us the name, God will send someone else to do it and it will still be same name "NIGERIA". Have you seen a nameless country anywhere? I bet not.

You remind me so much about the descendant of African slaves in America. Before they were emancipated, some of them really believed that since they were born slaves, they had to live and die as slaves
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by 7lives: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Biafrans expansionist agenda was exposed loooooonnnng time ago, this time around everyone is fully prepared and any attempt to take what doesn't belong to you will only result in the fulfilment of the Biblical prophesy, " AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINING, SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END ".
This time around everything including chemical and biological weapon plus fetish shall be employed in the war, it won't be an act of wickedness to defend our land from land grabbing barbarians grin grin grin grin.
We did it before we shall do it again, aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode, continue.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by MrOrioye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
7lives:

Biafrans expansionist agenda was exposed loooooonnnng time ago, this time around everyone is fully prepared and any attempt to take what doesn't belong to you will only result in the fulfilment of the Biblical prophesy, " AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINING, SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END ".
This time around everything including chemical and biological weapon plus fetish shall be employed in the war, it won't be an act of wickedness to defend our land from land grabbing barbarians grin grin grin grin.
We did it before we shall do it again, aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode, continue.

HAA! Eyin tun buru o... We don't want war beg o. No disintegration. The real elite amongst the Igbos will be the ones to fight this battle with words and dialog. I'm sure they'll calm down soon.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by speedyGonzales: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
7lives:

who is talking about grabbing land... hahaha!
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:

This is the problem the igbo have with every other tribe. That we want to go, doesn't mean we hate the Yoruba or the Hausa. We want to go because our lifestyle and religion is far different than you people.

I live among Yoruba people. Anytime any of them need something they know the will easily get it from me than from any of their people. The testimony here is that they have never seen an Igbo man like me. But I tell them no, you have not met a true Igbo man before. You have been meeting ibo men not Igbo men.

The real igbo man cannot hurt a stranger unless its a matter of death and live. Then you should expect the worst. The most accommodating person in the entire world is an Igbo man. The most forgiving person in the entire world is an igbo man.

Why do every tribe want the Igbo man despite the fact they believe we hate them? Because they know they are lying to themselves. The best lover is an Igbo man. Take it to the bank.

Now are we afraid of hunger or death? No. We are afraid that we will bring up children who will not no the true Igbo man because of religious and cultural infiltration. We are afraid that our lifestyle is hated by our neighbor as the Egyptians hated the lifestyle of the Jews but will not let them go. We are afraid our children will forget the ways of our God (you may not understand).

We only want to worship our God with our lifestyle.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrOrioye:

This is why Nigeria is not working. Many believe Nigeria is a people, no. Nigeria is a geographical location.

Take a look at all the nation making waves in the world. They are a people, though they accommodate other people they do not forget whom they are. The black man has been fighting racism without knowing their is a limit to which a people can accept you.

Forget what the west are doing. The boundary of the people can not be erased. It is easier to live in dream land.

That we are born in Nigeria doesn't mean we are Nigerians. It mean we are living in Nigeria. But we know whom we are. We are Igbo, we are biafrans. We are a people who worship a certain kind of God. We are a people who love other people as much as we love ourselves etc.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
Mad people everywhere in Biafra.

Did you read T9sky's post up there. Bayo stop being abubako for fulani and think more yoruba. use your bald head for once.
Re: A Nigeria Without The Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Did you read T9sky's post up there. Bayo stop being abubako for fulani and think more yoruba. use your bald head for once.
Craze dey enter your brain? Who be this Bayo wey you dey put in my mention. God punish you and the Bayo.
You Biafraudians are just useless things.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] / Mmm Our Savior Or Our Scamers 8 Point That Finish It All / As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.