Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys (565 Views)

One Question For The Guys / Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys by jamex93(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Below are funny responds

Just can't stop lafing

But as a lady why will u allow a man to sponsor u when u know u won't marry him ??

Source http://www.mynigerianewspaper.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1414

Re: Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys by jamex93(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
More

Re: Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys by Rukkydelta(f): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oya guys over to you
Re: Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
i just pity my friend who is presently sponsoring his g.f through school while he too is still studying. My guy is hustling double hard to pay his school fees as well as hers and they're both in a private school.
Re: Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys by jamex93(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
i just pity my friend who is presently sponsoring his g.f through school while he too is still studying. My guy is hustling double hard to pay his school fees as well as hers and they're both in a private school.

see love

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Concept Of Life / Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. / Voting For Pz Cussons's Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.