Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa (15099 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Where did the protest take place oga.... The CID handle all matters in Bayelsa state... Am asking for the location of the protest....

Those pictures the Op posted aren't Yenagoa.... I am waiting to hear from you....
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by kingzizzy: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ijawcitizen:
I hope the biafraudsters have finished wanking here, now let me break the news.

THERE WAS NO PROTEST ANYWHERE NEAR YENAGOA

some igbos were seen gathering around mbiama junction waiting for others coming from PH, but were quickly rescued by the police who knew that some Ijaw youths were already waiting to attack them for trying to stage such provocative act in Ijawland. Mbiama junction (NOT MBIAMA TOWN) is in rivers state sharing borders with bayelsa.

OP you try for the fake pictures wen you post, APC would really need your lying talent but then i remembered you are a bia(fraudster), always fraudulent in nature.

@THE DECEIVED & other biafrans wanking here over this false report, keep wanking in stupidity.

Igbos you have already sealed you fate by this attempted act of provocation in Ijawland, you have taken your madmen dance too far, you have crossed the line where our natural sympathy, restrain & goodwill for igbo can not hold us back anymore, this is a declaration of war, it will not go unanswered.

You are pathetic. So people marching and demanding freedom in Ijawland is provocation but people coming to Ijawland to marginalise you and take away your resources is welcome? Sweet

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Where did the protest take place oga.... The CID handle all matters in Bayelsa state... Am asking for the location of the protest....

Those pictures the Op posted aren't Yenagoa.... I am waiting to hear from you....

If you're worth any salt do well to direct your grievance to Sahara Reporters.

wisdomguy4u:
The Bayelsa State Police Command today in Yenagoa arrested 83 members of the Biafra Movement during what their “One Million Man March.”

The Bayelsa State Police Command today in
Yenagoa arrested 83 members of the Biafra
Movement during what their “One Million Man
March.”

Those arrested comprised 78 males and 5 females
who carried and unfurled Biafra flags as they
marched peacefully demanding the release of
detained Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu.
Command spokesman Anisim Butswat said the
people were arrested during a flag-raising ceremony of the Biafra Movement on the Mbiama-Yenagoa road.

"Those arrested are at the criminal Investigation
Department, CID for Investigations and
interrogations,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/06/83-biafra-activists-arrested-bayelsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6u7zqbXZ_A

IPOB Protest in Igweocha (Portharcourt) Rivers State 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMns-CFXQZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIhj0rV0lU

Bayelsa, Delta Anambra States 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7APxOsndq7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQsfsAfD6A

Asaba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfU3gN80oAU
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

You are pathetic. So people marching and demanding freedom in Ijawland is provocation but people coming to Ijawland to marginalise you and take away your resources is welcome? Sweet

These people are dumber than camels I tell you. Very daft set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ChikezieU(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
melzabull:
Permit me to quote this. Words on Marble! cool
feel free

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by coolscott(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
zendy:
Right in heart of Ijawland. Very nice!!
[size=15pt]Is that so? So you know it is Ijaw land.
You actually are aware of your attempts at thievery when you call it igbo land [/size]
kingzizzy
EUROBOMBER
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by coolscott(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by coolscott(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=17pt]So it is even a lie. These Igbo people and this love embrace with lies. To the extent that this post is a lie, Shame on them.
Just so terrible.
Now they say "in the heart of ijaw land" acknowledging it is not igbo land. Let us flog these people back into their territory and give them their land-locked country. We will live in peace for a very long time [/size]
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ocelot2006(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not saying that we will force any minority group, I am not in support of Biafra btw, I just want to state facts. SS does not exist.

To you it doesnt. To us SS indigenes & the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the SS does. THAT MATTERS, NOT yours.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Dhugal: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

To you it doesnt. To us SS indigenes & the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the SS does. THAT MATTERS, NOT yours.
To the Federal Republic of Nigeria,SS does not exist.Only states and local governments do.
Carry on with your foolishness tho.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by kingzizzy: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolscott:

You actually are aware of your attempts at thievery when you call it igbo land [/size]
kingzizzy
EUROBOMBER

What are you talking about? Ijaw people are protesting in their land for Biafra, what is wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by coolscott(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

What are you talking about? Ijaw people are protesting in their land for Biafra, what is wrong with that?

[size=15pt]Keep on affirming your affinity for fraud in public. And then wonder tomorrow why no one wants to have anything to do with you.
Obviously this will increase your diplomatic and political capital until you are the force to reckon with
[/size]
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by kingzizzy: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolscott:

[size=15pt]Keep on affirming your affinity for fraud in public. And then wonder tomorrow why no one wants to have anything to do with you.
Obviously this will increase your diplomatic and political capital until you are the force to reckon with
[/size]

What are you talking about? If you have something to say then say it instead of beating about the bush. What fraud are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Download Biafran anthem-------------http://mp3lio.co/biafra-anthem
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by coolscott(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

What are you talking about? If you have something to say then say it instead of beating about the bush. What fraud are you talking about?
[size=15pt]Carry on[/size] smiley
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ocelot2006(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dhugal:

To the Federal Republic of Nigeria,SS does not exist.Only states and local governments do.
Carry on with your foolishness tho.

Same federal govt that created the.geopolitical zones? Your stupidity is baffling, but hey keep dwelling in your wet dream.

Leech
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
ocelot2006:
Same federal govt that created the.geopolitical zones? Your stupidity is baffling, but hey keep dwelling in your wet dream.

Leech

Disgruntled scallywag take:
xtrorse:
This is a modern age of freedom of association and so you're ever free to channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

How can an adult be forced into a union in this modern age?

Be reasonable for once. And cease creating unnecessary attention for yourselves because you dread Biaf...
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ocelot2006(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

Disgruntled scallywag take:

Awww the wretched biafran monkey just learnt new english words.......now run along and go fling turd.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
ocelot2006:
Awww the wretched biafran monkey just learnt new english words.......now run along and go fling turd.

Neanderthal savage of slavery, you're grossly affected by cogenital myxedema. Now run off...go see your doctor!
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by JSJaja: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Everybody must not support Biafra, and please stop castigating #Biafrans and friends of Biafra bcus Biafrans have d right to self determination and d world acknowledge that...wether or not d SS or Ijaw(Izon) and other ethnic groups therein support Biafra will play out in a referendum, believe me majority in these areas are in for Biafra. In Rivers State where I come from, Opobo kingdom to be precise, the ikwerre, Ijaw, ogoni, Ibibio,igbo and other tribes attend our IPOB meetings and we are great in number, we staged our protest massively in PH when d opposition became too much IPOB in Aba and Bayelsa had to march down to PH to join force with us and we prevailed. our resolve is more than u can imagine. If Biafra comes it will be better for all, we will continue to coexist Nigeria is not working; d Igbo man is not our problem, oil and gas is not the drive we can share the oil with our brothers in oduduwa and arewa with agreement, please...God bless Biafra
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by JSJaja: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2015
we marched from eleme junction heading to govt hause

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by zendy: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
coolscott:

kingzizzy
EUROBOMBER

So you don't know that Ijaws are more Biafran than Igbos?
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by shota(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lmao.. SS does not exist, deal with it..lol

I am from the SS . Come steal me...
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by shota(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
zendy:

So you don't know that Ijaws are more Biafran than Igbos?

Shut up we are not Biafrans...
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by shota(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
JSJaja:
Everybody must not support Biafra, and please stop castigating #Biafrans and friends of Biafra bcus Biafrans have d right to self determination and d world acknowledge that...wether or not d SS or Ijaw(Izon) and other ethnic groups therein support Biafra will play out in a referendum, believe me majority in these areas are in for Biafra. In Rivers State where I come from, Opobo kingdom to be precise, the ikwerre, Ijaw, ogoni, Ibibio,igbo and other tribes attend our IPOB meetings and we are great in number, we staged our protest massively in PH when d opposition became too much IPOB in Aba and Bayelsa had to march down to PH to join force with us and we prevailed. our resolve is more than u can imagine. If Biafra comes it will be better for all, we will continue to coexist Nigeria is not working; d Igbo man is not our problem, oil and gas is not the drive we can share the oil with our brothers in oduduwa and arewa with agreement, please...God bless Biafra

Menn shut up.. You are nothing close to OPOBO and No Rivers fellow attended any IPOB meeting.. Enough of you Igbo people struggling to add Niger delta to your Biafra.. PLEASE we are not Biafrans.. Be warned...
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by shota(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

These people are dumber than camels I tell you. Very daft set of people.

Why dont you goats march on Hausa land and Yoruba land also ? Why muct you march on Ijaw land ? We just dont want to take laws in our own hands... We ll continue to allow the security men do their job.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by zendy: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
shota:

Shut up we are not Biafrans...

Oh sorry, you are not Biafrans. You are actually minority slaves of Nigeria
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
ijawcitizen:
I hope the biafraudsters have finished wanking here, now let me break the news.

THERE WAS NO PROTEST ANYWHERE NEAR YENAGOA

some igbos were seen gathering around mbiama junction waiting for others coming from PH, but were quickly rescued by the police who knew that some Ijaw youths were already waiting to attack them for trying to stage such provocative act in Ijawland. Mbiama junction (NOT MBIAMA TOWN) is in rivers state sharing borders with bayelsa.

OP you try for the fake pictures wen you post, APC would really need your lying talent but then i remembered you are a bia(fraudster), always fraudulent in nature.

@THE DECEIVED & other biafrans wanking here over this false report, keep wanking in stupidity.

Igbos you have already sealed you fate by this attempted act of provocation in Ijawland, you have taken your madmen dance too far, you have crossed the line where our natural sympathy, restrain & goodwill for igbo can not hold us back anymore, this is a declaration of war, it will not go unanswered.

TonyeBarcanista - - Hmmmmmmmmm, so ur campaign is also on here with another moniker, just to insult igbos grin
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

TonyeBarcanista - - Hmmmmmmmmm, so ur campaign is also on here with another moniker, just to insult igbos grin
Time to ignore you bro.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Time to ignore you bro.

Didni seek for UR attention grin

I'm here to mess u up, nothing more.

ijawcitizen is it other moniker u have for insulting n displaying hatred for igbos. Ohhhh that moniker speaks like u....I just confirmed it.

Ur a fooooool mehn, I can't have anything thing to do with people like u.

I just pray all ijaws r not like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.