Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo (903 Views)

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / "Wizkid Is Too Short, He Can't Handle Me," - Singer Saeon States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by gossippmecom(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, who is the first runner up at the 2010 Mr. Nigeria contest, says he is still very single and searching for the woman who can handle him.

In a recent chat with VillageSquare TV , he disclosed that he is single for now and still searching for that right person who can handle him. He noted that he is very prim and proper and likes things to be a certain way.

Read what he said his idle will handle and can enjoy : http://www.madgists.com/2015/11/im-still-single-and-searching-for-woman.html

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
That babe wen dey hope go don enta coma now. Male celebs...Breaking ladies hearts since 1421 grin
Re: I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by Ginaz(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
That babe wen dey hope go don enta coma now. Male celebs...Breaking ladies hearts since 1421 grin

His own cup of moi moi
Re: I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by cosmic22(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
this one get sense
my guy just tell us you've not had enuf of dem
not this crap.....
some dudes are too scared of commitments
Re: I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by menabae(f): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guys like him surely ends up with not so good looking babes like us,dats dere reward #facts
Re: I’m Still Single And Searching For The Woman Who Can Handle Me – Alex Ekubo by Joygalore(f): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Come Johnny angry Yemi Alade no do for you undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Nigerian Model Exposes Her Self On Social Media (+18 Photos) / Asa In New Dress(aso Oke) / Nadia Buhari Shows Off One Of Her Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.