Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter (760 Views)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Obasanjo’s Opinion About #our5k Has Got Everyone Talking / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter by faymouz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerians i hail thee! Seriously Nigerians has a way of turning even the most disastrous situation into fun. Taking a close look, you will clearly get the real message no matter how hilarious the messenger is...

The #Our5k trend on twitter is one of such instance where you get the clear message despite the fun. Just take a look at some of the best tweets i got there:

1. You fit promise us good road, good economy, One Naira equal One dollar, destroy BH, kill corruption, then fault. No wahala. But you see that our5k, we need am..

2. Afternnoon sir, your boys are loyal sir. Just to remind you sir that we are still waiting for our5k sir..

3. Dear PMB, i know you 'pay' Zahra more than £100 monthy. From the way she shines, i know. But all we want is our5k..

4. Please just pay us our5k so that we can buy data to read you blaming PDP..

5. If we don't demand for our5k now, that means any party can just wake up tomorrow and promise to bring snow to Umuahia and we will vote for him..

6. Haba Linka ikeji! No write up on the our5k trend abi? No be everyone be millionaire o. So please support the struggle for liberation.

7. Dearest APC, please pay us our5k with 5months arrears ASAP! that is #25,000. Debtors..

8. Growing up, i never knew pastors too tell lies. Hope our VP don't intend to start that? Wey our5k?..

9. I took a cartoon of Origin on credit. I told the man i will pay when i recieve our5k monthy allowee...

10. Dear PMB and APC, this is to inform you and the general public that you are owing unemployed Nigerians 5month salaries...

11. It's only in Nigeria tha a campaing promise is being debated. Just pay me our5k and am done with you..

12. Oga Buhari, don't mind these wailers, they are just being unnecessarily childish. Can i have just 2k from our5k?..

13. GEJ was doing his YOUWIN jeje. APC came and asked us to vote them out. They promised to replace YOUWIN with 5k. where is our5k?..

14. APC don't read their bibles. Go read Ecclesiastes 5:5: It is better not to make a vow than to make one and not fulfill it. Pastor where is our5k?...
Re: Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter by Our5k(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Me I need my own 5k to buy me akara and bread at Iya Bola's .....or else angry angry angry

Re: Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter by winetapper: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:
Me I need my own 5k to buy me akara and bread at Iya Bola's

crap undecided
Re: Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter by jmichlins(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
k+k+k+k+k # 5k so did my teacher taught me. I don't know what is stopping pa buhari to paying this money. On a serious note, I think Apc must pay this money cause I it's time we hold these people to their words. Apc today, Apga or Pdp tomorrow
Re: Funny Comments From #our5k Trending On Twitter by Our5k(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
winetapper:
crap undecided
Your head is crap

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Governor.. Masari In India In Moves To Make Katsina State An Agr / We Need N8.7billion To Effectively Fight Boko Haram - IGP / Pics:See The Sorry State Minister Of Sports Dalung Met National Stadium,Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.