Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (82591 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
youmour:
Airforce1 e be like say you sef don give girl belle you wan use this post ease our mind before you drop the news say pretydiva don carry abi. grin
cheesy
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by 14teenK: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
U forget baba flavour ...Him get 2 cheesy

Foolish set of ladies
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by niyi123: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
how would they not be baby mamas, when they are brainless

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Cre8(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Isokay
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is a nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

Our youth celebrate mediocrity everywhere.

Hahaha cheesy

Well, you are right cool
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
damton:
So what will be the reaction of these children if they grew up to discover that their mum used to be BABY MAMA.

Perhaps it doesn't matter , they can get all the crave in the world
You are so on point cheesy
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Rutycool(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abasha.... Cute babies though
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
But wizkid baby mama wowo o.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by jaycass50: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
We have all been friend zoned see my own story @naunaknow. please don't forget to like, comment and share your opinions are of great value.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Since you ladies put money first before love,we will continue to turn you to babymamas.We are only interested in keeping our kids not you.Except you jazz us.But jazz go fade one day.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by funum(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Seculent:
Who called you before? grin
I gueSs I came to Do amebo
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is a nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

thank you!

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Theflint1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Davido and Olamide have got real strong genes
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by segun359(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Personally I think this baby mama of a thing is seriously annoying me.....it's like the modern name for fornication. .....smh. ....we Nigerians be copying the whites in everything. ......that's y they won't respect us blacks
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by golddust6000(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
kikikikikiki TEAM BABY PAPA grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by nitajj: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

dipopooo:

just flaunting bastards and prostitutes. .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by dipopooo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
nitajj:
[color=#000099][/color]just flaunting bastards and prostitutes. .

So annoying
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by ebenholer(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
na to rock wit babies this time...wetin barrens go do o. na to go orphanage to adopt one lolz
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by mumamanda4: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
mehn...did wizkid boy ugly too much. davido and olamide my luv ur babies follow abeg
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Diamondpicture(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
For me am a proud father and I have got mine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by raayah(f): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:

What about the men that these girls are doing?? No accountability for them? Maybe if these men were faithful and kept to one partner, there would be no baby mamas. Most of our men lack morals, dey fukk around like dogs.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
segun359:
Personally I think this baby mama of a thing is seriously annoying me.....it's like the modern name for fornication. .....smh. ....we Nigerians be copying the whites in everything. ......that's y they won't respect us blacks

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by supaslim(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:

Confirm oo! Dats y dem need to listen to dis my song titled: peppersoup which talks about menace of PRE MARITAL SEX amongst YOUTH! Download it here www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660 . our youth celebrate mediocrity everywhere.

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by attention007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
No insult but seriously what's the meaning of the word "Bastard"

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Swints: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
I feel so sorry for wizkid's son. I have lil girls and I know how much they hate having their hair plaited. So the poor boy has to go through the horrors of having plaits. Silly parents forcing their stupidity on innocent kid that can decide what he wants yet.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by dipopooo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
raayah:

What about the men that these girls are doing?? No accountability for them? Maybe if these men were faithful and kept to one partner, there would be no baby mamas. Most of our men lack morals, dey fukk around like dogs.

Yea, they(men) are guilty as well but dey av little or ntin 2 lose. For instance, a young n a single guy like me can NEVER marry someone's baby mama NEVER n EVER.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
okay,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.