Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (82590 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

Our youth celebrate mediocrity everywhere.

Well said!
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
see as people are celebrating children born out of wedlock. The world is in trouble. Na dis kind thing dey hungry rokiatu,freeglobe,vickyrotex and prettythicksme
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by dipopooo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
evegran:

Well said!

Tanx jare but u luk like one of dem grin
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Mikzy11(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
I wonder wat naija did 2 olamide, ojo toba gbagbe orisun re oma gbe ni
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Fash20: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Wizkid's boy head be like distorted okrogrin
you dey para oo.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see as people are celebrating children born out of wedlock. The world is in trouble. Na dis kind thing dey hungry rokiatu,freeglobe,vickyrotex and prettythicksme
Wetin naw? grin grin **team baby mama** grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by j4sure(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay
Airforce1:
They're the rave of the moment..
Young and super talented artists.

Theyve shown they are not only good at making good music but also good at taken good care of their baby and baby mama.

But one thing I failed to understand s why Davido goes about flaunting his baby but wont flaunt his baby mama.

Is it that he's not so proud of his baby mama??

Below is photo of our darling super stars and baby(s)

Wizkid and son boluwatife and bolu's mom
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by niggi4life(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Eyepencil:

Wizkid baby mama ugly her pikin still ugly. Nawa oo
hahahahahahahaha grin
Haba guy u harsh oo
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
My dear it's terrible, tomorrow one stupid school principal will invite them to address young people just the way Dbanj was called by GEJ and Flavor by his alma mater.
Pathetic!

dipopooo:
Smh! Imagine these guys ar some pple's role models oo. Givin birth out of wedlock is nw a fashion in our society. Most our girls lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs.

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by funkyglitz: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
See as babes dey hapi dey shine teeth to be baby mamas...SMH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by InsaneTamie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1 is annoying these days. I used to be a member of your supporter club but instead of releasing your music, you've turned yourself into some form of blogger choosing instead to dream about the fame instead of working on it. Where's the song release now?
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:

Tanx jare but u luk like one of dem grin

You've just shown you have the lowest iq on earth.
Judging people by their appearance?

Shouldn't you ask what was happening in that picture before allowing your stupidity jump out of you?

Anyways, I'll assume someone in your house typed the sensible comment I quoted and it wasn't you. It's apparent nothing sensible can emerge from you coconut water head.
Mtchew
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by tosyne88(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
young fathers of 2015
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by M4gunners: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Olamide baby na foto copy. Dey too look alike.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by efizee: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sacrificing merit on the altar of mediocrity... I feel bad when I see certain things
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
InsaneTamie:
Airforce1 is annoying these days. I used to be a member of your supporter club but instead of releasing your music, you've turned yourself into some form of blogger choosing instead to dream about the fame instead of working on it. Where's the song release now?
i dropped my first song few months back

Currently in studio cooking something new
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by jesutoyin8(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bado sneh
[color=#770077:
[/color][color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]mebad post cheesy=39748306]no comment until it hits fp
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by onisol(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
all right
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wetin naw? grin grin **team baby mama** grin grin
your dream team
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Tobium1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dat wizkid son's forehead sha undecided
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by ajimega: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
chykmoni:
I pity Wizkid's baby mama. Who "NOSE" how she is feeling

Shut down your jealous mouth, if I may ask what can you create
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Obanz2(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
shakur4luv:
iranu
abasha
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol madt comments
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by kossyablaze(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
vivianblog2:
lovely
Come.Identify urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:

cheesy cheesy

See your life, I resemble you? grin
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by dipopooo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
evegran:

You've just shown you have the lowest iq on earth.
Judging people by their appearance?

Shouldn't you ask what was happening in that picture before allowing your stupidity jump out of you?

Anyways, I'll assume someone in your house typed the sensible comment I quoted and it wasn't you. It's apparent nothing sensible can emerge from you coconut water head.
Mtchew

Didn't u c my smiley grin? I ws joking. So u wrote a long epistle of dat? Smh
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
The world is not hungry for mediocrity... the rate at which ladies are throwing decency to the wind in recent times is alarming
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by teasel: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Smh! Most of our men lack moral, no shame dey fuvk around like dogs. Oh well, they're probably dogs.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by InsaneTamie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:

i dropped my first song few months back

Currently in studio cooking something new

Waiting..
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:

You are very right!...see trash! I wonder if it's a thing of pride to have kids outside wedlock.
Did you say "celebrate mediocrity"?...they also celebrate irresponsibility and stupidity...and even long for such. What a shame!
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas by DisGuy: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why are you all shouting for the baby mothers?

You think everyone wants to be in the spotlight, esp for being someones baby mama

They're not celebrities so leave them out! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.