Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry (912 Views)

Fight Of The Tech Billionaires! Mark Zuckerberg Fights Elon Musk On AI Issues / 5 Things You Should Know About The Tech Industry / People Of Color In Tech – Shares The Diverse Side Of The Tech Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by easrael(f): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
I sincerely do not and will never be a fan of Tecno products although I use a Canon C8 (In all honesty, its not been a bad choice).

I have observed the great fuzz about the Tecno Phantom 5 and the way its been talked about (the recent one being yesterday at the bar where we were seeing the Europa league matches) makes me scared.

I really would not mind giving the phone a try since I'm looking at getting a fairly priced and still good phone.

Nairalanders, please be sincere with your opinion...

Decisions like this can be hard cos there are so many reviews online about it as being good but I don't want to fall for it again as I did, my Blackberry experience is still fresh!

Meanwhile: Karmanaut, Please I need not your advise, It is obvious you are paid to give it on Nairaland.
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by benigneOne(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Honestly, this a tough one. But I think you should Give you it a try. Follow your heart lol
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
easrael:
I sincerely do not and will never be a fan of Tecno products although I use a Canon C8 (In all honesty, its not been a bad choice).
Then why the Bleep did you write the article?

I have observed the great fuzz about the Tecno Phantom 5 and the way its been talked about (the recent one being yesterday at the bar where we were seeing the Europa league matches) makes me scared.
What fuzz are you talking about?
The only "fuzz" is a samefagging Tecno shill with mental problems who has more than 20 usernames and shills this substandard device by making threads everyday and replying to himself.

I really would not mind giving the phone a try since I'm looking at getting a fairly priced and still good phone.
Tallesty1 wrote an article on phones with better specifications but much cheaper.
This is the link: www.nairaland.com/2705953/six-6-budget-friendly-tecno
If you're really sincere about getting a new phone and you're not some mentally ill Tecno shill then contact Initialize to get you any of those devices.

My sincere opinion: The phone is an overpriced substandard Scheiße.

Decisions like this can be hard cos there are so many reviews online about it as being good but I don't want to fall for it again as I did, my Blackberry experience is still fresh!
Kek. grin
All the "reviews" are the same paid shill with different accounts.

Meanwhile: Karmanaut, Please I need not your advise, It is obvious you are paid to give it on Nairaland.
That's not a bad idea.
Maybe Seun can pay me.
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oya OP, log into your other accounts and have a conversation with yourself.
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by kolexepana: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
People will just come here and criticize foolishly undecided
OP, you can try the Phantom5 like you said
A friend of mine is using it and he has never complain
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by benigneOne(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:
Oya OP, log into your other accounts and have a conversation with yourself.

This guy you're just everywhere .. Why ?

You should asses yourself
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Phantom 5 is good phone, looks premium and doesn't lag(for now) but I won't advise anybody to pay 70k for it.

Phantom 5 is a 50k phone

2 Likes

Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by jonmoveek: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2015
I actually have someone who uses the TP5, not bad for a phone. The only issue I have with it is the price. But if you afford it, go for it
easrael:

1 Like

Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by jonmoveek: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Guy, what's with this epistle
Karmanaut:

Then why the Bleep did you write the article?

What fuzz are you talking about?
The only "fuzz" is a samefagging Tecno shill with mental problems who has more than 20 usernames and shills this substandard device by making threads everyday and replying to himself.

Tallesty1 wrote an article on phones with better specifications but much cheaper.
This is the link: www.nairaland.com/2705953/six-6-budget-friendly-tecno
If you're really sincere about getting a new phone and you're not some mentally ill Tecno shill then contact Initialize to get you any of those devices.

My sincere opinion: The phone is an overpriced substandard Scheiße.

Kek. grin
All the "reviews" are the same paid shill with different accounts.

That's not a bad idea.
Maybe Seun can pay me.
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by BustScam: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2015
The hate at which some peeps hate Tecno, you'd know there is an hidden agenda somewhere somewhat...
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by Yorubago(f): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Phantom 5 is good phone, looks premium and doesn't lag(for now) but I won't advise anybody to pay 70k for it.

Phantom 5 is a 50k phone

Nice one although I beg to differ....
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2015
kolexepana:
People will just come here and criticize foolishly undecided
OP, you can try the Phantom5 like you said
A friend of mine is using it and he has never complain

THANKS A BUNCH....I use it and It isn't giving me headache like my last phone (name withheld)
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by easrael(f): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is the thread closed?
Re: Making Decisions Like This Can Be Hard In The Tech Industry by benigneOne(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
easrael:
Is the thread closed?
By now, you should have made a decision. Smh lol

(1) (Reply)

Phineas Fisher: Watch A Hacker In Action (video) / How To Enable Whatsapp Video Calling On Your Phone / Why Your Computer Is So Slow..[part1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.